Jessy at Kelly's - very pretty and a lovely slim figure

Person's Name : Jessy

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 10/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty face, lovely slim figure with nice A/B-cups and a very cute bum. Fully and freshly shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely girl.

My experience/comments : I saw that Kelly had a new girl so I called, spoke to the new receptionist Jimmy (who recognised my voice as he’d previously worked at another shop) and made the booking.

Turned up and was shown into the rear room downstairs where Jessy was waiting.

The first thing I did was plug in a powerboard that I’d brought from home that had my phone etc attached as I had no power at home following the previous day’s storms.

She is very pretty and was wearing an elegant black dress.

I stripped and showered while Jessy stripped and lay on the bed.

She has a lovely slim figure with nice A/B-cups and a very cute butt and was fully and freshly shaved.

After a brief catbath she knelt between my legs to lick my balls and asked whether I wanted “Condom suck or no condom suck” before starting a good BBBJ.

There was no hint of teeth and lovely eye-contact with only the occasional brief tissue-break. But it was slightly erratic (I prefer a slow and sensual start with a gradual build-up of tempo).

I suggested some 69 and Jessy moved round and I gave her a good licking while she gently moaned but she didn’t cum.

Jessy then dismounted and said she was uncomfortable in that position so I got her to lie down for some DATY and she rubbed her clit for a little bit before I started licking her.

This was very good and Jessy was soon quivering and pushing my head down onto her clit before she pushed me away as she came and gave me the thumbs up sign and said she wanted to fuck.

She sucked me a bit more before dressing me and we started with some mish and I enjoyed looking down at her pretty face.

We switched to the doggie which was great as I looked down at my cock sliding in and out and I held on to her lovely derričre.

Back to the mish but it was hot in the room and I’d had a demanding weekend and was tiring so I asked Jessy to finish me off with a HJ, which she did.

Jessy said she was from Guangdong Province and had spent the last year in Perth, working in FS shops and MPs, and had only just moved to Sydney. This was her third day working at Kelly’s.

She offered to massage me but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a lovely chat.

After leaving the room I went into the office and had a chat with Jimmy about his former shop and some girls we both knew. Also had a chat with Cici (who wasn’t working) and with Sakura.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Jessy

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 10/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty face, lovely slim figure with nice A/B-cups and a very cute bum. Fully and freshly shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely girl.

My experience/comments : I saw that Kelly had a new girl so I called, spoke to the new receptionist Jimmy (who recognised my voice as he’d previously worked at another shop) and made the booking.

Turned up and was shown into the rear room downstairs where Jessy was waiting.

The first thing I did was plug in a powerboard that I’d brought from home that had my phone etc attached as I had no power at home following the previous day’s storms.

She is very pretty and was wearing an elegant black dress.

I stripped and showered while Jessy stripped and lay on the bed.

She has a lovely slim figure with nice A/B-cups and a very cute butt and was fully and freshly shaved.

After a brief catbath she knelt between my legs to lick my balls and asked whether I wanted “Condom suck or no condom suck” before starting a good BBBJ.

There was no hint of teeth and lovely eye-contact with only the occasional brief tissue-break. But it was slightly erratic (I prefer a slow and sensual start with a gradual build-up of tempo).

I suggested some 69 and Jessy moved round and I gave her a good licking while she gently moaned but she didn’t cum.

Jessy then dismounted and said she was uncomfortable in that position so I got her to lie down for some DATY and she rubbed her clit for a little bit before I started licking her.

This was very good and Jessy was soon quivering and pushing my head down onto her clit before she pushed me away as she came and gave me the thumbs up sign and said she wanted to fuck.

She sucked me a bit more before dressing me and we started with some mish and I enjoyed looking down at her pretty face.

We switched to the doggie which was great as I looked down at my cock sliding in and out and I held on to her lovely derričre.

Back to the mish but it was hot in the room and I’d had a demanding weekend and was tiring so I asked Jessy to finish me off with a HJ, which she did.

Jessy said she was from Guangdong Province and had spent the last year in Perth, working in FS shops and MPs, and had only just moved to Sydney. This was her third day working at Kelly’s.

She offered to massage me but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a lovely chat.

After leaving the room I went into the office and had a chat with Jimmy about his former shop and some girls we both knew. Also had a chat with Cici (who wasn’t working) and with Sakura.
    Im suprised a dead beat like you hasnt caught a disease
    but tell us what do the shops pay you to upsell their girls?

many girls you mention are good
    to be fair are ugly
    ive seen them and you say their good
    thats BS

I know someone with your ugly looks is happy
    to at least pay for it but be truthfull in your reviews

But be more Realistic with your reviews

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post
    Im suprised a dead beat like you hasnt caught a disease
    but tell us what do the shops pay you to upsell their girls?

many girls you mention are good
    to be fair are ugly
    ive seen them and you say their good
    thats BS

I know someone with your ugly looks is happy
    to at least pay for it but be truthfull in your reviews

But be more Realistic with your reviews
    Sitting back eating popcorn
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Jessy on roster today 25/7

Banned
    Jessy in today 26/7

Banned
    Jessy in today 29/7