Name : Julia
    Establishment : 244 Paddington

Contact Weblink : http://244paddington.com.au/
    Phone : 0450 754 244
    Rates (VIP) : 45 min $210, 60 min $260

Nationality or Ethnicity: French and good English
    Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, FS, DATY, GFE
    My Recommendation : World class Service - No regrets

I visited the place last month, but work kept me busy and thus the delay in the review

After reading about multiple reviews on this beauty, I couldn't resist myself and paid a visit to one of the most famous punters retreat 244 Paddo.

Called the establishment and booked a 45 min appointment, I don't know why did I do that, I could have just gone for an hour or two or more, you just can't get enough of this sex kitten.

I reached the place and since it was my first time here I was kinda nervous, I forgot to mention I had a booking and the receptionist took me to the room and asked me to wait and the girls started walking in to introduce themselves. I must say almost all the girls here are amazing, I also met Chloe and made a mental note that I need to see her on my next visit. When the lady returned I apologized for not letting her know that I had a booking already, we both laughed over it (rookie mistake I guess). I was asked to wait and Julia entered, the first look melted me completely. She took me upstairs to the room and the sight of her bums was just "WOAH". I thanked all the punters for the reviews and gave myself a pat on the back thinking that it was a really wise decision.

In the room, while I was removing my shoes, Julia walks towards me and lands a kiss, now this is pure GFE which is really hard to find, Kudos to you Paddo 244 for finding such a gem. She gently disrobed and took me to the shower, washed me and my stick and handed me the towel so that she could wash herself too. Did I say, we kissed in the shower too!!! Soft LFK and not the ones where the other tried to find out what food you just had. On the bed, she gave me a nice BBBJ and made me harder, she then crawled to my side and guided my had to her pussy, it's nicely trimmed, soft and pink, her breasts are not that huge and are natural B cup. I sucked on to those and slided down to her pussy, she guides my head to let me know where to concentrate on.

Then we got on to missionary, then to doggie, her cute bum is a sight to behold. She has super soft skin, no bad smell, naturally wet, no tissue breaks during BBBJ it is just what you want. Unfortunately time ran out so soon with this beauty that I didn't realize it was already 45 mins. Next time I'm booking her its going to be no less than 1 hour. We both showered and she put on her lingerie (it's the same that is in one of her pics) the pictures are genuine and I can vouch for it.

She did mention that she had to move places when she returned from France after her vacay and was thinking of working at a different place. I really hope Paddo244 convinces her to say, it will be a huge loss to let this beauty go.

Overall, amazing GFE and a true Gem!

thanks auslade for your review
    shane

join her today after 1

join her today she early !!!

have fun with her today

julia here today

Join our girls for lots of fun and special massage prices

only 90 dollars for 30 minutes includes shower nude massage and happy ending

julia here today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Audi

I am really excited to see Julia on this coming Monday. It looks like a very joyful and passionate experience. I can wait wait to see her 😍.

so yummy on sunday

join her today and tomorrow

Hurry last few days Julia back yo France forever on Sunday

last day sunday