Thread: Abby Singapore rocket at 5 star

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Abby Singapore rocket at 5 star

man my brothers...i never post anything but I got tell you about abby at 5 star cathedral street. she so perfect. she is best she have beautiful tits and not tall she like to suck a lot. i tell you man so horny. she start to touch my body with my clothes still on and then she start to suck my ear . slowly she take my top off and she stick her tongue in my mouth she then say suck my boob. I got so horny and she then start to play with my boy squeezing and holding him she then kiss my chest but then I so horny she take my dick in her mouth and go all the way in. so deep. she love to dfk but I want more. she start play with my back hole and she say what u like now then I say can you pick me down there man. I was so horny I suck her pussy till she wet and I turn around for 69. she like dfk and like to give me fingering in my bum but I don't like so say no. when she want to havd sex I got so horny I put dom on myself and then she not stop want to lick me back bum I got horny and then just turn around and start to have her sex with me she didn't look ok but after she start to make noise and squeeze her pussy and I could've feel....for me the squeeze so I say I want to cum in mouth you. she go down quickly and suck me can't stop cum. but she ok want more. man...i think I see her best time my money get paid to my bamk

Haha, Abby must be good so as to make a foundation member to post an AR !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

yeh abby good

my bro she is my favour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, Abby must be good so as to make a foundation member to post an AR !
    she so good my bro

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She looks great in that photo
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She looks great in that photo
    Greater in BED
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bro i wait for my pay she look bettar when in real see her, i think her boob soft but maybe make fake boob - its look feel real. i see about ashley bros say she good serves - i think abby just giveing a good time also making me feel not rush. i gets horny something i feel want she also good to me maybe see ashely if good like abby but i not go many shop, aby have more photo on website 5star bfore but now not many she stopping wokr soon? want see her befrore she stop.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

ABBY.... loves to take you HOME

Hi there 5 Star brother,

Looks like some of your Stars are providing outcall services , just wondering if the Penthouse is still operational?

That would be an awesome option at the moment!

All the best

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    ABBY.... loves you

ALL ROSTER Photos on Wechat.

I tried ringing this number several times last Sunday with no answer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman View Post
    bro i wait for my pay she look bettar when in real see her, i think her boob soft but maybe make fake boob - its look feel real. i see about ashley bros say she good serves - i think abby just giveing a good time also making me feel not rush. i gets horny something i feel want she also good to me maybe see ashely if good like abby but i not go many shop, aby have more photo on website 5star bfore but now not many she stopping wokr soon? want see her befrore she stop.
    Her boobs are definitely fake but have a soft feel to them. She makes every effort to deepthroat but didn’t quite get there. I saw her first thing in the morning so she took a little while to get ready and seemed a bit tired. Still a good session.