Thread: JAP RIKO

JAP RIKO

so i was messaged recently about like 4-6 new jp girls coming in. i saw a few in the line up and decided to go against my c cup + rule that i had in place and picked a new inexperianced jp girl named Riko first day working. was told she was new to this industry so i decided upon myself to teach her the ropes.

she is about 160 tall, a cup breast and quite a looker. we talked for a few min and then proceed to shower. as she undressed i saw she was nicely shaved and not a massive bush. was quite happy to daty right after the shower 😁 as we dried off, we started to dfk... like deeeeepppp dfk ! after dfk i asked her to lay down so i can daty which was amazing. nice pink colour pussy and i tell u now.... dripping wet. she loves daty so if u like doin it i suggest book her !

she is inexperianced but is very keen to make it amazing. i highly recommend for daty lovers and pink pussy lovers (some like it darker)to book her asap before she gets worn out and maybe not as wet when daty.

overall
    body 7/10
    face 7/10
    boobies 6/10 small but yummy
    dfk 10/10 very passionate !

sorry for short ar but im currently deciding if i should go to see another new jp girl lol
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR.

Haven’t had time recently to punt but might pop in to see all these new jap girls!

Riko is on today!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42