Thread: That time of the month

Senior Member(無間使者)

That time of the month

OK, I'm not going to name the shop or the girl, but tell me what u think of this:

I chose a HAB n paid for the 30min n 5 or so minutes into the massage you start discussing the menu. All is going great until a she says option is 2x pineapples BUT u can't touch because it is that time of the month. I was fortunate that she was opened in telling me this. I've heard only after the punters exchange money n she leave the undies on, when asked why, he was told it's that time of the month so no touching n no refund cause she already stripped down!

Would you consider this almost a scam n should she be working at all? Touch wood it hasn't happened to me yet, but I honestly would be pi$$ed n demand for my money back n walk out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was at a southside FS establishment recently waiting to view the ladies...
    From the booths you can clearly see the front desk..
    Well, while I was waiting a punter comes down from the room complaining that the FS providor raised the RED flag 5-10 minutes into the service.
    He asked for a refund and the mamasan only offered $20 stating that the service was provided. Punter left very angry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    OK, I'm not going to name the shop or the girl, but tell me what u think of this:

I chose a HAB n paid for the 30min n 5 or so minutes into the massage you start discussing the menu. All is going great until a she says option is 2x pineapples BUT u can't touch because it is that time of the month. I was fortunate that she was opened in telling me this. I've heard only after the punters exchange money n she leave the undies on, when asked why, he was told it's that time of the month so no touching n no refund cause she already stripped down!

Would you consider this almost a scam n should she be working at all? Touch wood it hasn't happened to me yet, but I honestly would be pi$$ed n demand for my money back n walk out!
    Happened a few times when i was young and naive, about 2 wks ago haha. Was ok cause was reg and she made up for it. But yeah, this is a ploy they use, so options r to first before u pay, ask if u can touch and everything off, if they say no for what ever reason or want u to pay up front then (for me anyway) session is over. So many ive seen that have wanted 150 for 100 service and ended up with only 20 bucks from the massage fee because of their greed. No time for these prima donna'.s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah it is creeping in a bit. have to think with big head first and do the negotiations first, i will always ask at the start get it out of the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've noticed a few times that some girls are really obvious with the string hanging out of the undies.

One regular I saw told me girls do that when they don't like the look of a punter, and when they first take your money for the massage and leave the room, they put in tampon even when it's not that time of the month, just to put you off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    One regular I saw told me girls do that when they don't like the look of a punter, and when they first take your money for the massage and leave the room, they put in tampon even when it's not that time of the month, just to put you off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I got similar info from 2 different girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I got similar info from 2 different girls
    Got that from one years ago who promised the full buffet if I came back who then did that, was bold enough to take my money for it all too before telling me later she couldnÂ’t but if I came back she would make it up to me. Lesson learnt there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Fair call, given some creep punters ruining it for everyone. To think of it, does this happen more depending on the minutes you book?

Still, makes you wonder why they do that when a deep pocket punter without the Brad Pitt look wanting a good time. Thier loss...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Fair call, given some creep punters ruining it for everyone. To think of it, does this happen more depending on the minutes you book?

Still, makes you wonder why they do that when a deep pocket punter without the Brad Pitt look wanting a good time. Thier loss...
    They still have 10-30 minutes to decide whether this customer is worth the extra effort. Some girls told me basically in the first 5-10 minutes into the massage they try to figure out what kind of guy they have in front of them and they will decide what to offer based on this assessment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't remember having a red flag raised in recent memories at all.. last time would've been in 2018 at Star from memory... which is super lucky i guess, you're about 20% chance to get it if they work full time..

I wouldn't ask for a refund at a massage shop though, as I never pay upfront, though at a FS shop I wouldnt proceed either...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can only recall once that a ML told me she was in red, however she did everything a GFE was except for the big feast, nothing to complain here

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    it feels nice to have a follower

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    nothing personal BW. but about stating the obvious.
    The word durr comes to mind. ffs
    That previous comment was not my post btw - just the usual yawn BW stuff.
    He is so simple. Nothing personal just dads
    Truth r u a human or some sort of malfunctioning 'bot posting irrelevant incoherent crap? We get the picture that u dont like BW so give it a friggin' rest will ya.
    Post some useful info or STFU.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=reddoor;1933844]Truth r u a human or some sort of malfunctioning 'bot posting irrelevant incoherent crap? We get the picture that u dont like BW so give it a friggin' rest will ya.
    Post some useful info or STFU.[/QUOTE

Well said red 👍👌

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Happened to me last week, booked then in room told me it was that time of the month and was in pain. Still cost 2 pineapple for normal touch and hand but had to drive her home afterward as she can't work anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Truth has an agenda that's for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has happened to me once. Was recently with a regular where there has been fun before and since so I guess after 20 + times the law of averages was bound to catch me. We still had a great time I just refrained from my namesake
    Last edited by Lickalot; 17-02-2020 at 06:54 PM. Reason: .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only had one girl give me this excuse. It was my first time with her. By about ten minutes into the season, she took out the tampon. I think it's an excuse some girls use if either they don't like the customer or don't want to go that far to begin with. Being able to read which one and changing her mind without being rude is helpful to an enjoyable time.