Thread: Ex Pat Punter return

Ex Pat Punter return

After 3 years of living in the States, I知 home for 2 weeks and of course a punting lifestyle catch up.
    Before I left this place was all about TP64, 533 etc. prices were $150 hour and surprisingly they are the same and being discounted and although new punters are around Travelmate, Ahlungor etc and others are still here.
    So here is my question:
    Over 2 weeks I am thinking as 48 yr old I can get 10 sessions in.
    I値l visit Mimi in Burwood for old times. Joey at 533, Pamela at 327.
    But I am also wanting to see some new talent.
    I prefer MILF Chinese ladies with preferably bolt ons GFE to PSE and Daty and BBBJ a must. I知 in the inner west so Liverpool to CBD can do with M5.

Come on y誕ll who do you recommend!?

Hey brother V, welcome back !!

10 sessions in two weeks?? Respects !

Looking forward to following your fly in , fuck all and fly out adventure ! Don稚 forget to share ok 👍

AhLungor - 10 sessions because I have missed the scene although I知 maybe older than I think. Is Mimi still the master or should I go for the young guns and dragon root?

Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    AhLungor - 10 sessions because I have missed the scene although I知 maybe older than I think. Is Mimi still the master or should I go for the young guns and dragon root?

Mimi is the undisputed master for body slides and soapy massage but I think she is out of town at the moment, so probably it痴 the right timing for you to try any new shops and ladies till your heart contends.

Enjoy Bro !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Try Wendy 102 Liverpool. MILF with big tits

7 Cowper has lots of busty MILF’s. Lucy, Mina, Michelle and Cici plus Sofia
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Wendy is on my list as I have scheduled my days. The website for 102 shows some new talent as well but the pics must be fake. If you get there before I do please update.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Wendy is on my list as I have scheduled my days. The website for 102 shows some new talent as well but the pics must be fake. If you get there before I do please update.
    Here is my review of Wendy and also Michelle and Cici at 7 Cowper

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...s-like-a-train

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ung-and-pretty

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ne-of-the-best
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

@brothelcreeper I have read them all. I知 building a trip schedule around your recommendations. Either way you do it 7Cowper is now a must