Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private massage to FS at Kent St CBD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Private massage to FS at Kent St CBD

Planned to visit SS, arrived early parked at Sussex Street 2 hours and enjoyed my breakfast at Kent Street. While enjoying my latte, checked WeChat from SS and saw a girl sat on next table. Korean or Japanese looks very fashionable with hat, slim but sexy look as wearing see through lace top, black bra and short. She was smiling at me and I said hello to her by asking whether we know each other? She looks like a massage lady I visited before. Conversations started and she moved closer to me, smell good perfume and asked me whether want massage at her place? Her apartment just opposite the coffee shop, told me $150 an hour massage and nhj. Never tried private so deal with her.
    Walked with her, level .....she told me her room mate still sleeping. The apartment has 2 rooms, we went to her room, the room has wardrobe, double bed and side table. She closed the blind and asked whether I want shower? Ok, she came with me just next to her room, we disrobed and shower together. B cups, slim curvy body, no tattoo and shaved underneath. While shower, we have some plays and we have pussyslides then I ask whether she offered FS? She said yes. Price? $150 30 minutes, $250 an hour. Ok deal, from massage to FS. Dried ourselves and walked naked back to room, door closed, started from kissing, catbath, pussy sliding. She put on Dom and started cbj with 69 position, I haven’t tried daty but just licked few times and some water dripping. She sat on me and cowgirl ride began as the bed springs making some noise, we turned to doggy. I liked this doggy as I can grab her boobs but due to wet pussy, we hit and missed few times so ended with missionary. The noise from bed getting louder but her moaning sounds getting louder as well, not sure what was her room mate thinking. Anyway pumped harder as her moaning sound louder. l loaded and laid for awhile. She has to change her bed sheet after all. Clothes on and pay her $250 but she only took $200 as only 45 minutes she said. Well, not sure because I am handsome or she only takes what she deserves. She sent me off and told me to press G level from the lift. We exchanged contact and she told me to visit again. Komi is a Uni student study near her apartment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing. Never tried private but would give this a go. And contact details? Can you pm? Any photos?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I had the same dream a couple of nights ago but I didnt pay in mine.................
    Thanks bro for reading. Yes me too have lots of dreams to fulfilled
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerime2p View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Never tried private but would give this a go. And contact details? Can you pm? Any photos?
    I received few pm request, below her contact;
    I think she only serve during off uni so good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just checked the number on wechat, is the display pic of her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    those pics really her? can you describe her more?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Just checked the number on wechat, is the display pic of her?
    Display photo is Komi but a bit touch up on face
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsmit View Post
    those pics really her? can you describe her more?
    That was her look probably 3 months ago. Face had some touch up and she has her hair cut short. Slim body and very proactive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Watched MAFS last night, the same apartment where Komi stay atm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried adding her and make a booking through WeChat?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve added her and she’s accepted. No response/replies yet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    I’ve added her and she’s accepted. No response/replies yet
    She probably busy with her study or booked out as her service apartment is convenient with parking near Sussex street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolite View Post
    Anyone tried adding her and make a booking through WeChat?

Wechat added
    Finally able to visit Komi as changed day and times not sure busy with study or teaching sex lesson. Met her when she finished Uni, look same as photo on bed in the wechat but considered average, 24yo after confirmation, walked to service apartment. Handed $150 for 30 minutes, the apartment not big but neat we went straight to the room, just a bed and started kissing, B cup tiny nips, clean underneath with good grabs on her bums. Her body sweat taste good, cbj and FS. Good assets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerime2p View Post
    Wechat added
    Finally able to visit Komi as changed day and times not sure busy with study or teaching sex lesson. Met her when she finished Uni, look same as photo on bed in the wechat but considered average, 24yo after confirmation, walked to service apartment. Handed $150 for 30 minutes, the apartment not big but neat we went straight to the room, just a bed and started kissing, B cup tiny nips, clean underneath with good grabs on her bums. Her body sweat taste good, cbj and FS. Good assets
    Thanks for the info. I've never made booking through Wechat before.. what's the protocol usually?
    Do you get straight to the point and ask about the booking? Is the number only for client booking or is it her private one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What nationality is she ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolite View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've never made booking through Wechat before.. what's the protocol usually?
    Do you get straight to the point and ask about the booking? Is the number only for client booking or is it her private one?

Hi, she added me through WeChat then text for booking, not easy to match our time but she arranged our session without her room mate in. Pretty straightforward with the booking. A Uni student just work frequently

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just messaged her and she said she was only working weekends
    Quoted me 30/150 45/200 60!250
    Same price for massage or FS
    Cheers

I added this Komi on WeChat.

One of the girls in the photos used to work at 244 Paddington named Kira.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good pickup
    Thought she looked familiar but I couldn’t remember from where!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

What nationality is she ? Looks Chinese and a mix of something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

I remember her from Paddington 244. She said she was Japanese but she spoke Chinese and mentioned she spent time in China. Another Mix one. LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I remember her from Paddington 244. She said she was Japanese but she spoke Chinese and mentioned she spent time in China. Another Mix one. LOL
    From her photos on weechat - she does not look like Kira.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast