Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private massage to FS at Kent St CBD

Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    From her photos on weechat - she does not look like Kira.
    Kira's photo has been removed.

They must be monitoring this forum

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited Komi the other day. Getting there was a mission. So good luck on that.
    I opted in for 1hr and paid $250 it included massage and FS. she explain how her name is Komi and how it cam about la la la.

The massage started off okay, then she did something by drinking some water and sucking all over the body. After that it was a bit of tackle play and licking beneath my ballz. Then it was time to turn over. she had some interesting inventory. she placed this clothes that had a hole in the middle around my cock then applied a plastic tube on my solider to start BJ. It looked liked it was made out glad wrap but wasn't then She proceed with BJ. It feel quite good actually, after a few around she remove the glade wrap and slip on a dom. She actually did the splits on my cock to start off then we started to pump away.

After the combined sexercise I showered, then she introduced me to her friend who had better English. We talked a bit and she said we can do double next time. But she wasn't my cup of tea.

when i left I realized my session only went for 45min including 2 showers. But I was running late, but I would still expect a full 1 hr session as paid for. Even if she had someone after me a least charge me 45 not 1hr.

Overall: I would give a 6.5 as getting what you paid for is important to me. Would i return probably not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother mclovin69, sorry to hear about your experience.

I offered $250 but she just took $200 mentioned only 45 minutes. My visit was accompanied by her from the coffee shop, no hassle for me instead I felt like GFE when she held my hand to her unit.

Yes, she mentioned her room mate, occasionally take clients. Did she mentioned the price for double? It would be good to have sex in the launch area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    tried her today. Went for 200 for 45 minutes but she charges 50 dollars extra for BBBJ. I wouldn’t mind that but then I expect a decent BBBJ rather then having it over in 1 min.

Her looks is OK but not stunning. I could see a shop would rate her “24yo” but you know what that means.

So 250 for what I could get (and more) for 190 in Ginza Empire. Nah I’ll go back to shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by solopuntsydney View Post
    tried her today. Went for 200 for 45 minutes but she charges 50 dollars extra for BBBJ. I wouldn’t mind that but then I expect a decent BBBJ rather then having it over in 1 min.

Her looks is OK but not stunning. I could see a shop would rate her “24yo” but you know what that means.

So 250 for what I could get (and more) for 190 in Ginza Empire. Nah I’ll go back to shops.
    ginza still the best option for asian girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerime2p View Post
    Wechat added
    Finally able to visit Komi as changed day and times not sure busy with study or teaching sex lesson. Met her when she finished Uni, look same as photo on bed in the wechat but considered average, 24yo after confirmation, walked to service apartment. Handed $150 for 30 minutes, the apartment not big but neat we went straight to the room, just a bed and started kissing, B cup tiny nips, clean underneath with good grabs on her bums. Her body sweat taste good, cbj and FS. Good assets
    with that price and service i would rather go to shop,but everyone has different options tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simon82 View Post
    with that price and service i would rather go to shop,but everyone has different options tho
    Ye I feel the freelance one are a bit sloppy since your in their territory.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her new photo on WeChat though droools (moments)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited her today. She is pushing 35+ and is as skinny as a rake.... Photos are airbrushed by a phone app making her look younger. Don't be fooled. I had to walked away from this one...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Kira's photo has been removed.

They must be monitoring this forum

Still creeping on WLs... and you are still creepy af.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    Still creeping on WLs... and you are still creepy af.
    Still can't get me out of your mind Hu6e

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review,very interesting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12