Planned to visit SS, arrived early parked at Sussex Street 2 hours and enjoyed my breakfast at Kent Street. While enjoying my latte, checked WeChat from SS and saw a girl sat on next table. Korean or Japanese looks very fashionable with hat, slim but sexy look as wearing see through lace top, black bra and short. She was smiling at me and I said hello to her by asking whether we know each other? She looks like a massage lady I visited before. Conversations started and she moved closer to me, smell good perfume and asked me whether want massage at her place? Her apartment just opposite the coffee shop, told me $150 an hour massage and nhj. Never tried private so deal with her.
Walked with her, level .....she told me her room mate still sleeping. The apartment has 2 rooms, we went to her room, the room has wardrobe, double bed and side table. She closed the blind and asked whether I want shower? Ok, she came with me just next to her room, we disrobed and shower together. B cups, slim curvy body, no tattoo and shaved underneath. While shower, we have some plays and we have pussyslides then I ask whether she offered FS? She said yes. Price? $150 30 minutes, $250 an hour. Ok deal, from massage to FS. Dried ourselves and walked naked back to room, door closed, started from kissing, catbath, pussy sliding. She put on Dom and started cbj with 69 position, I haven’t tried daty but just licked few times and some water dripping. She sat on me and cowgirl ride began as the bed springs making some noise, we turned to doggy. I liked this doggy as I can grab her boobs but due to wet pussy, we hit and missed few times so ended with missionary. The noise from bed getting louder but her moaning sounds getting louder as well, not sure what was her room mate thinking. Anyway pumped harder as her moaning sound louder. l loaded and laid for awhile. She has to change her bed sheet after all. Clothes on and pay her $250 but she only took $200 as only 45 minutes she said. Well, not sure because I am handsome or she only takes what she deserves. She sent me off and told me to press G level from the lift. We exchanged contact and she told me to visit again. Komi is a Uni student study near her apartment