Thread: Jin a good GFE

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Jin a good GFE

Hi all,

Just trying to catch up on some reviews as I've punted a quite a bit during the Christmas period but was too lazy to write a AR. So this will be my retrospective AR on Jin. I saw her just before the Christmas holidays started. Asked the shop who was available at the time and they told me a list of girls. I noted Jin's name and that she's had some good reviews noting that she provides excellent GFE. So I booked and was excited for a punt before the holidays.

Into the shop, paid the damage was went to the room. Jin came in with a light knock on the door and first impressions was that yes she's definitely really pretty! Also a very small and petite girl with natural Bish-Cish tits. Unshaven down below. I actually think she's probably early 30s in terms of ages but still quite pretty. She was very friendly as we laid out the bed and hopped into the shower. We were chatting away whilst she cleaned me down quite thoroughly and said she wanted to suck my tits as she gave me a nipple cat bath in the shower. Tried up and onto the bed for some more catbath. She then moved down towards my balls for some nice sensual licking and a amazing BBBJ. The girl is definitely experience. Her BBBJ had super nice technique. Mix of nice slurping noises taking the shaft, sucking it then moving towards the balls.

As you guys know though I really like my DFK and to be honest she wasn't that into it. She allowed me a few pecks on the lips but wouldn't let me use my tongue. She also didn't seem to enjoy DATY. When I asked for 69 she was trying to subtly say no. Said she'd prefer that I touch her pussy with my hands (as I noticed she added lube already. Tip boys, sometimes the WL will apply lube without you noticing to make you think they're wet lol). I still wanted to lick a bit so you positioned herself, let me do like 3 licks and then wanted to fuck. So I obliged and we did some CG, mish and I finished in doggy. Cleaned up, had a nice chat and then she allowed for round 2!

So round 2 she gave me another nice BJ and as time was running out, let one off myself whilst she gave me a cat bath.

Overall not a bad experience. Definitely more GFE then PSE. Didn't like to DFK or daty which was a bit of a minus for me but I got 2 shots which was great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hah this was the exact same experience I had - down to a tee! Actually it was after this that I wrote my little question in the general talk board...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi toysrus, you were absolutely right. I have seen too many C girl's body aging and the most frustrating thing is to explain these and give my fitness advice using the expensive time I paid for.

C girls have the ultimate confidence in their potential in fitness. They believe if they touch a half kilo dumbbell, their body will become like Anald Schwarzenegger in two weeks. When I try to talk to them some sense to stop their stupid diets and start exercise to save their bodies, they either look at me like I am a gym freak or think I want to sell them supplements.

Coming back to Jin, saw her once after lock down. She was like only 44kg and abit too skinny to my liking. She had much better curve before lockdown. But somehow she still believe punters like skinny girls so she still tried to cut down through diet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its the skinny model diet and fitness regime: cigarettes and starvation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hi all,

Just trying to catch up on some reviews as I've punted a quite a bit during the Christmas period but was too lazy to write a AR. So this will be my retrospective AR on Jin. I saw her just before the Christmas holidays started. Asked the shop who was available at the time and they told me a list of girls. I noted Jin's name and that she's had some good reviews noting that she provides excellent GFE. So I booked and was excited for a punt before the holidays.

Into the shop, paid the damage was went to the room. Jin came in with a light knock on the door and first impressions was that yes she's definitely really pretty! Also a very small and petite girl with natural Bish-Cish tits. Unshaven down below. I actually think she's probably early 30s in terms of ages but still quite pretty. She was very friendly as we laid out the bed and hopped into the shower. We were chatting away whilst she cleaned me down quite thoroughly and said she wanted to suck my tits as she gave me a nipple cat bath in the shower. Tried up and onto the bed for some more catbath. She then moved down towards my balls for some nice sensual licking and a amazing BBBJ. The girl is definitely experience. Her BBBJ had super nice technique. Mix of nice slurping noises taking the shaft, sucking it then moving towards the balls.

As you guys know though I really like my DFK and to be honest she wasn't that into it. She allowed me a few pecks on the lips but wouldn't let me use my tongue. She also didn't seem to enjoy DATY. When I asked for 69 she was trying to subtly say no. Said she'd prefer that I touch her pussy with my hands (as I noticed she added lube already. Tip boys, sometimes the WL will apply lube without you noticing to make you think they're wet lol). I still wanted to lick a bit so you positioned herself, let me do like 3 licks and then wanted to fuck. So I obliged and we did some CG, mish and I finished in doggy. Cleaned up, had a nice chat and then she allowed for round 2!

So round 2 she gave me another nice BJ and as time was running out, let one off myself whilst she gave me a cat bath.

Overall not a bad experience. Definitely more GFE then PSE. Didn't like to DFK or daty which was a bit of a minus for me but I got 2 shots which was great.
    So true. A lot of these girls add some lube without us guys knowing(when we’re not looking obviously) just to make it think they’re pussy is wet lol. Neat trick I say

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I saw Jin yesterday for the first time in about a year. A lot of guys said she has recently lost weight but actually she looks basically the same size but lost muscle mass and gained fat. Her body is not as firm and good anymore. She has made a weight loss and subsequent weight gain mistake that almost everyone makes, that is sacrifice muscle to lose fat. Once you lose muscle you lose the long term battle against gaining weight.

Basically when you are young you have good muscle volume and low fat and as a result a high metabolic rate. Then as your age, and your metabolic rate slows and you start eating in excess you add a little bit of fat on top of the muscle. What happens next is people panick that they are getting fat, go on diets consuming in a caloric deficit which is how you lose fat. However too great a caloric deficit and not enough protein means your muscles go catabolic and break down, because muscle tissue needs protein to maintain. So the person loses weight at the cost of muscle and fat, but in the long term they won't stick to their low calorie diet, or the body adapts to the lower calories and slows the metabolism to compensate. Then with the reduced muscle mass they start eating again in a calorie surplus and put the fat back on but this time with less muscle to burn the fat. Essentially becoming skinny fat, this is the downward cycle to eventually becoming more fat, its a vicious cycle that everyone makes who don't learn the importance of building muscle to lose fat.

She still has great b cup tits though, but her ass, legs and waist is not as nice as it was when I met her.
    I hear ya bro. What I wouldnt give for a sexy toned Chinese girl. Have you guys watched the Korean series on Netflix called Sweet Home? It's a survival horror and there was this Korean chick that did boxing in the side and one scene had her in gym bra and shorts climbing up a vent shaft. Hot and sweaty and fucking glistening with sexy toned muscle fuck me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw Jin yesterday for the first time in about a year. A lot of guys said she has recently lost weight but actually she looks basically the same size but lost muscle mass and gained fat. Her body is not as firm and good anymore. She has made a weight loss and subsequent weight gain mistake that almost everyone makes, that is sacrifice muscle to lose fat. Once you lose muscle you lose the long term battle against gaining weight.

Basically when you are young you have good muscle volume and low fat and as a result a high metabolic rate. Then as your age, and your metabolic rate slows and you start eating in excess you add a little bit of fat on top of the muscle. What happens next is people panick that they are getting fat, go on diets consuming in a caloric deficit which is how you lose fat. However too great a caloric deficit and not enough protein means your muscles go catabolic and break down, because muscle tissue needs protein to maintain. So the person loses weight at the cost of muscle and fat, but in the long term they won't stick to their low calorie diet, or the body adapts to the lower calories and slows the metabolism to compensate. Then with the reduced muscle mass they start eating again in a calorie surplus and put the fat back on but this time with less muscle to burn the fat. Essentially becoming skinny fat, this is the downward cycle to eventually becoming more fat, its a vicious cycle that everyone makes who don't learn the importance of building muscle to lose fat.

She still has great b cup tits though, but her ass, legs and waist is not as nice as it was when I met her.
    ok so I've recently got in shape, not six-pack-visible always but abs are visible in the morning but as the day passes, water and eating then abs are not as visible at night.

I find it very hard to lose that last bit of fat on tummy, continue calorie deficit and still have to train hard? please tell me.

and say when I've reached my ideal body image, how do I maintain it with diet and training?

Do I need to eat at normal calorie intake and keep training at the same level or just 1/3 of normal training level of it? YouTube says 1/3 is enough to maintain muscle, correct?

Banned
    Without seeing your training program and diet its hard to say what exactly you are doing right and wrong. But if you can't see your abs at night and already dreaming about maintenance chances are your training or diet is not sustainable. You should be able to do what you are doing day in and day out for the rest of your life. If maintaining a calorie deficit is a struggle then your diet is wrong. On the other hand if you are not struggling to stick to your training and diet then you just have to be patient, eventually it will come off, it just takes a while.

You can't spot reduce fat, you have no control of where your body takes off fat. Also people store fat in different places, but more often than not the lower belly fat is last to come off which means you would have already lost fat everywhere else on your body. Think of body fat as a toilet paper roll and the last few paper squares is the belly fat.

It's true that maintaining muscle mass and low body fat is much easier than getting there in the first place. After all if losing fat is being in a calorie deficit then maintaining would be in a calorie neutral, so essentially you could up your calories slightly and maintain. However most people don't really know how many calories they are consuming so chances are they will screw it up and eat too much.

In terms of maintaining muscle, I wouldn't reduce my training by 1/3. Currently I resistance train 3 days a week to build muscle, by this logic I would train a full body workout once a week to maintain. I don't think that would work very well at all. Instead if I wanted to maintain I would stick to my current training but stop progressive overloading the weight. So lets say you do a particular exercise and increase the weight to gain larger muscle mass, then once you reached the size you want to be at just continue training at that weight rather than increase it. Your body will reach a state of homeostasis and it will feel super easy to do this kind of training on a consistent basis. Have you ever watched the world cup soccer and in the knock out phases they go into over time and double over time and the players start cramping up and their physios are massaging the legs during the overtime breaks. Their muscles are trained for 90 minute of football exactly, anything more than that is essentially overload so if you keep at a consistent weight your muscles will just adapt to that and it becomes easy and it will stay the same size.

Of course there are more techniques to building muscle than progressive overload (increasing weight). Things like slowing down eccentric movement, static holds, tempo, mind muscle connection, squeezing the muscles. If you give the same weight to an amateur gym goer and a pro bodybuilder, then given that the weight is equal the pro will still build larger muscles through these techniques which most gym goers don't incorporate into their training or they don't master it and underestimate its true potential for growth.
    You should consider doing more squats as these cause more HGH to be released… also increasing volume produces some better results

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    ok so I've recently got in shape, not six-pack-visible always but abs are visible in the morning but as the day passes, water and eating then abs are not as visible at night.

I find it very hard to lose that last bit of fat on tummy, continue calorie deficit and still have to train hard? please tell me.

and say when I've reached my ideal body image, how do I maintain it with diet and training?

Do I need to eat at normal calorie intake and keep training at the same level or just 1/3 of normal training level of it? YouTube says 1/3 is enough to maintain muscle, correct?
    If you're slowly losing fat then you can keep your calories as is. Do a program that focuses on progressive overload and a slightly higher frequency such as upper/lower split. I'm not sure why you just want to maintain when you seem like you're still in the beginner phase, what are you trying to maintain? Do the above consistently for several years at the very least to get to your potential (that's the amount of time it takes) then maintain that if you prefer. And yes, you are going you have to train hard.

Abs respond to volume & frequency so train them 3-4 times a week light weight/higher reps. Assuming your genetics are ok and low enough body fat % you should see a difference, again it takes time.

I would just focus on eating a healthy diet, getting stronger and make sure to push yourself, rather than trying to lose a little bit of belly fat and get a 6 pack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you train compound movements like pullups, chinups, pushups, squats etc, you will be activating your core. I only directly train my abs in isolation once a week.
    The rectus abdominis aka a 6 pack is a major spinal flexer. The "core" are intra abdominal stabilizers. Two seperate things with two separate functions. None of the exercises you listed actually flex the spine.

You must have elite genetics to be able to develop soecific muscles with barely any training. Kudos to you sir

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

On this, I think what has happened is she used to go to the gym a lot at one time before the pandemic.
    I recall looking at her photos during that time and her abs looked rock hard.
    Then, she stopped going altogether after the pandemic hit.
    As a result, her muscles became weaker and lost mass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking at those photo's (assuming they're real) you are definitely an absolute genetic freak!!! And to do it at 39 and in 12 months you're in the top 000.1%. Most 20-30 year old would struggle to do that naturally in a decade of training.

To be able to lose fat like that and put on that much muscle is almost unbelievable.

To do it with the gyms shut down for 3 months out of the the 12, again, kudos to you sir.

As a side note a study that compared hanging leg raises vs planks showed:

Which trunk exercise most effectively activates abdominal muscles? A comparative study of plank and isometric bilateral leg raise exercises
    Du-Jin Park et al. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil. 2019.

Results: The bilateral leg raise exercise showed significantly greater activation in the rectus abdominis compared to the plank exercise (p< 0.05).

Haha I'm not sure how this turned in to a exercise science thread lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Came to read an AR on jin... left with knowledge on how to gym. I love this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Being asian, I don't have genetic to get fat too easily, but still need to watch my weight and what I eat.
    Was slightly overweight in Dec 2019, hit the gym with trainer till covid shutdown. Was training with my PT twice a week 1 hour each session, and going to gym myself 6 days a week. Due to time schedule and work, when I trained by myself, I could train 20 minutes to 1 hours. When lockdown happened, bought a weight set and trained at home 5-6 days every week, changed my diet to healthy one. Lost 0.5kg per week slowly so it wasn't a crash diet. Did so till may 2020 I got in shape and at my normal weight. Lost lots of fat, but the tummy fat is hard to go away. Since, I've been training with my weight set 3-4 times a week till now, 20-40 minutes each session (mostly 20-30 minutes) but not as hard as was with my PT.
    I can't increase weight load anymore due to limited equipment (dumbbells only).

For my height, I'm big enough and don't really want to get any bigger. I think I have good genetic that my shoulder, chest, arms get big and get in shape very quickly after just 2 months of training (happened when I first trained at 19yo and recent training).

It's not that I can't stick to my diet. I enjoy muesli & fruit, I love chicken & broccoli, a piece of lean steak & potato and I can eat that every day and will devour it every time.

I can go back to calorie deficit again to lose more weight if I need to, but I don't know if I need to. Cuz I'm at normal weight already.

So it confused me as:

- I'm already at normal weight, is there any point to go into calorie deficit to lose more weight to lose fat? Keep losing weight means I'll get skinnier and look smaller.
    - I've gained muscle, big enough and don't want to get any bigger, hence I don't need to do any more progressive weight training (except abs training which I still can increase weight, dumbbell only). or should I train harder by carving out more reps, doing it slowly to lose fat? (remember that I only have dumbbells to train at home)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    or perhaps it's because I'm training with limited dumbbells 50kg set at home, got my beginner gains at the beginning and now hitting plateau, I could only have 17.5kg dumbbell on each hand and can't increase it anymore, hence I can't push muscle to grow more and reduce fat?

Looks like your dumbbells are full of GFE for you !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most 20 year olds have testerone pouring out their pores, it's great at almost 40 you don't seem to be affected. Again one in a million.

Scientist don't really win bodybuilding shows, it's usually bodybuilders but the scientist that developed synthetic testerone, human growth hormone, insulin and the other half dozen compounds mr. O competitors use definately helps. Also I'm yet to see someone who does calisthenics become mr. O. I guess there is always a first

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Being asian, I don't have genetic to get fat too easily, but still need to watch my weight and what I eat.
    Was slightly overweight in Dec 2019, hit the gym with trainer till covid shutdown. Was training with my PT twice a week 1 hour each session, and going to gym myself 6 days a week. Due to time schedule and work, when I trained by myself, I could train 20 minutes to 1 hours. When lockdown happened, bought a weight set and trained at home 5-6 days every week, changed my diet to healthy one. Lost 0.5kg per week slowly so it wasn't a crash diet. Did so till may 2020 I got in shape and at my normal weight. Lost lots of fat, but the tummy fat is hard to go away. Since, I've been training with my weight set 3-4 times a week till now, 20-40 minutes each session (mostly 20-30 minutes) but not as hard as was with my PT.
    I can't increase weight load anymore due to limited equipment (dumbbells only).

For my height, I'm big enough and don't really want to get any bigger. I think I have good genetic that my shoulder, chest, arms get big and get in shape very quickly after just 2 months of training (happened when I first trained at 19yo and recent training).

It's not that I can't stick to my diet. I enjoy muesli & fruit, I love chicken & broccoli, a piece of lean steak & potato and I can eat that every day and will devour it every time.

I can go back to calorie deficit again to lose more weight if I need to, but I don't know if I need to. Cuz I'm at normal weight already.

So it confused me as:

- I'm already at normal weight, is there any point to go into calorie deficit to lose more weight to lose fat? Keep losing weight means I'll get skinnier and look smaller.
    - I've gained muscle, big enough and don't want to get any bigger, hence I don't need to do any more progressive weight training (except abs training which I still can increase weight, dumbbell only). or should I train harder by carving out more reps, doing it slowly to lose fat? (remember that I only have dumbbells to train at home)
    If your normal weight and don't want to lose any more fat then no need to cut calories or increase exercise.

If you want to lose fat ie stomach fat you will need to cut calories and/or increase calories used by increasing exercise levels assuming your fat loss has stalled. The stomach is probably somewhere you it will be the hardest to lose,
    especially if you're a bit older.

If you don't want to put on muscle and just maintain you might be able to just lift the same weights/volume etc..

Personally if I was you and happy with weight and muscle size just keep doing what you're doing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is true you will look skinnier everywhere but your muscle definition will look more defined and bigger without clothes, but with clothes you will look smaller. People may even think you don't work out. To be sub 15% body fat you need to pack on more muscle to look as big with clothes on as you were at lets say 20% body fat. Between 15-20% body fat is a good percent to be at to look good in clothes because the fat will mould to your muscle shape and give the appearance of size, however when you take your shirt off there won't be abs.

It's worth noting that you don't burn much calories in weight training sessions (unless you do high intensity resistance train like crossfit), you really need to incorporate more calorie burning activities like cardio or walking into your day. I don't do dedicated cardio sessions but I average 10,000 steps a day because I walk everywhere. This is how I get my deficit, I just walk a lot.
    ok thanks guys, I think I know where I got it wrong now.

What you said is true, I've got into good shape, probably 15-17% body fat with defined face shape, jawline, shoulder, arms, chest, slightly visible abs, look good with clothes on, at normal weight level so I thought I've reached my goal and just maintain it. I was afraid of more calorie deficit and bigger muscle so I stopped eating at deficit and stopped training as hard thus I couldn't get rid of the tummy fat. And tbh I think I've gained more fat since (like Jin did) in my tummy even though my weight level is the same.

The lesson learned here is to keep staying at calorie deficit and still train harder to get rid of the tummy fat and not being afraid of looking skinnier cuz the muscle will look more defined. And for the fear of looking smaller, pushing the muscle grow bigger (could be hard) will help look bigger.

Sounds about right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    If your normal weight and don't want to lose any more fat then no need to cut calories or increase exercise.

If you want to lose fat ie stomach fat you will need to cut calories and/or increase calories used by increasing exercise levels assuming your fat loss has stalled. The stomach is probably somewhere you it will be the hardest to lose,
    especially if you're a bit older.

If you don't want to put on muscle and just maintain you might be able to just lift the same weights/volume etc..

Personally if I was you and happy with weight and muscle size just keep doing what you're doing
    I'm happy with my weight but still want to get rid of that tummy fat. I've been training for 1 year and 3 month now and I reckon I'll just give it another try to get a hot sexy abs at least once in my life LOL, otherwise I feel like the whole training of 1+ year is only half mission accomplished