Thread: Back in Black. Louisa - friendly sexy black girl with a juicy orgasmic pussy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Back in Black. Louisa - friendly sexy black girl with a juicy orgasmic pussy.

Punterman likes nothing better in life than watching his hard cock go in and out of an Asian girls pussy. What he doesn’t get to see very often is his white boy cock going in and out of a black girls pussy but today was that day.

After a long motorbike ride to Singleton and the Putty Road I was in Maccas for a cuppa, deciding who to see and I noticed that Louisa , a black English girl from the East End of London, was on Taylor’s roster today.

Newboy / Fred69 has seen her twice in a single then a double and she had rave reviews so I fired up the bike and roared off to Lidcombe to get a taste of that black pussy.

Rocked up and luckily Louisa was available and I paid the bargain price of $160 for one hour of black magic. He He He !!

Louisa is a very friendly black girl from the UK and we hit it off like a house on fire. She is medium height, pretty face, slim with lovely natural B cups and.......one of the most juicy and orgasmic pussies that Punterman has EVER had the pleasure of licking and tasting.......but more of that later.

I told her who I was as she knows the forums and she had a laugh and a giggle and said that she had better give me a good session if I was going to write about her and boy did she deliver.

After the shower we had a nice chat on the bed and she asked what I liked and I told her a good GFE. She said that she likes that as well and as I admired her black skin against my white body, she went down for a lovely bbbj. Louisa is a very experienced girl and she knows how to please her customers. She told me that her blowjob skills always gets her lots of compliments so I laid back, popped my hard, erect white boy cock in her black mouth and she showed me her skills.

Her mouth is lovely and warm and she uses lots of variety as she blows me. Her lovely black breasts were dangling down and I gently caressed them as she treated my hard cock to an intense pleasure session. Great work baby.

She climbs on top of me and all of a sudden that wet, black pussy is staring me in the face saying “lick me, lick me” in an English accent. Ha ha.

The highlight of the session for me was her warm, wet and very orgasmic cunt. Not a hair on it and black as the ace of spades. Just beautiful. It tastes amazing and I enjoyed dining on it and I could tell that Louisa was enjoying it.

“Time to fuck” says Louisa. She doms me up and I plunge my white boy sausage into the black hole. Her pussy is just as good to fuck as it is to eat. Tight and wet and she was getting very loud and vocal by now. We fucked in mish and side saddle and I came pretty quickly for me in lying down doggie as she was just too good and her pussy so tight and I couldn’t contain myself. Top ten pussy she has.

I told her that I like to make a girl orgasm and she laid back and started to masturbate herself whilst I slowly licked and sucked her pussy. She has an amazing clit. Big and soft and she gives amazing feedback as you lick her. I looked up and she was playing with her tits and I could tell that she likes to receive pleasure as well as give it. I upped the tempo and she kept shouting “fuck, oh fuck” as she rose to an amazing, intense orgasm which had her whole body shuddering and her legs shaking. We both burst out laughing as she orgasmed so strong and she collapsed in a heap, singing my praises and laughing about her shaking legs.

We had a bit more of a chat and then I told her that giving girls an orgasm if my favourite pastime. She laid back and I took that swollen clit in my mouth again. She really does have THE most amazing pussy and I licked her to another really strong second orgasm. Seeing a black girl orgasming like that was a wonderful sight and made my day.

Time was up and the buzzer kept going off but Louisa was happy to keep chatting. I told her that I would send her a copy of her review so I hope you like it babe !!

Louisa is a great girl. Probably the friendliest girl I have ever seen, very experienced and she really does like her job and she really likes sex. No kidding.

Next time I will book a longer session with her as I want to experience more of her sensuality and sex skills.

Back in Black - woo hoo.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    No pic of Louisa on the website and nothing on their roster

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mutual Appreciation!

Thank you very much for the lovely review!

I loved every moment of it and am now already missing your hard cock (and very talented tongue!)!

Can’t wait for the next sesh xx

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Thanks Boss... looking in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Thanks Boss... looking in the wrong place
    They post their roster on Auxxxreviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Punterman likes nothing better in life than watching his hard cock go in and out of an Asian girls pussy. What he doesn’t get to see very often is his white boy cock going in and out of a black girls pussy but today was that day.

After a long motorbike ride to Singleton and the Putty Road I was in Maccas for a cuppa, deciding who to see and I noticed that Louisa , a black English girl from the East End of London, was on Taylor’s roster today.

Newboy / Fred69 has seen her twice in a single then a double and she had rave reviews so I fired up the bike and roared off to Lidcombe to get a taste of that black pussy.

Rocked up and luckily Louisa was available and I paid the bargain price of $160 for one hour of black magic. He He He !!

Louisa is a very friendly black girl from the UK and we hit it off like a house on fire. She is medium height, pretty face, slim with lovely natural B cups and.......one of the most juicy and orgasmic pussies that Punterman has EVER had the pleasure of licking and tasting.......but more of that later.

I told her who I was as she knows the forums and she had a laugh and a giggle and said that she had better give me a good session if I was going to write about her and boy did she deliver.

After the shower we had a nice chat on the bed and she asked what I liked and I told her a good GFE. She said that she likes that as well and as I admired her black skin against my white body, she went down for a lovely bbbj. Louisa is a very experienced girl and she knows how to please her customers. She told me that her blowjob skills always gets her lots of compliments so I laid back, popped my hard, erect white boy cock in her black mouth and she showed me her skills.

Her mouth is lovely and warm and she uses lots of variety as she blows me. Her lovely black breasts were dangling down and I gently caressed them as she treated my hard cock to an intense pleasure session. Great work baby.

She climbs on top of me and all of a sudden that wet, black pussy is staring me in the face saying “lick me, lick me” in an English accent. Ha ha.

The highlight of the session for me was her warm, wet and very orgasmic cunt. Not a hair on it and black as the ace of spades. Just beautiful. It tastes amazing and I enjoyed dining on it and I could tell that Louisa was enjoying it.

“Time to fuck” says Louisa. She doms me up and I plunge my white boy sausage into the black hole. Her pussy is just as good to fuck as it is to eat. Tight and wet and she was getting very loud and vocal by now. We fucked in mish and side saddle and I came pretty quickly for me in lying down doggie as she was just too good and her pussy so tight and I couldn’t contain myself. Top ten pussy she has.

I told her that I like to make a girl orgasm and she laid back and started to masturbate herself whilst I slowly licked and sucked her pussy. She has an amazing clit. Big and soft and she gives amazing feedback as you lick her. I looked up and she was playing with her tits and I could tell that she likes to receive pleasure as well as give it. I upped the tempo and she kept shouting “fuck, oh fuck” as she rose to an amazing, intense orgasm which had her whole body shuddering and her legs shaking. We both burst out laughing as she orgasmed so strong and she collapsed in a heap, singing my praises and laughing about her shaking legs.

We had a bit more of a chat and then I told her that giving girls an orgasm if my favourite pastime. She laid back and I took that swollen clit in my mouth again. She really does have THE most amazing pussy and I licked her to another really strong second orgasm. Seeing a black girl orgasming like that was a wonderful sight and made my day.

Time was up and the buzzer kept going off but Louisa was happy to keep chatting. I told her that I would send her a copy of her review so I hope you like it babe !!

Louisa is a great girl. Probably the friendliest girl I have ever seen, very experienced and she really does like her job and she really likes sex. No kidding.

Next time I will book a longer session with her as I want to experience more of her sensuality and sex skills.

Back in Black - woo hoo.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Nice AR. Shame the shop entrance is so open

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    Nice AR. Shame the shop entrance is so open
    They have a rear entrance as well. Down the back lane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    They have a rear entrance as well. Down the back lane
    Well now i will def visit

Good to see her at Taylor’s as she also works at 18 Brookvale and her price is $250 hr there

Rich north shore snobs !!

West is best

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Thank you very much for the lovely review!

I loved every moment of it and am now already missing your hard cock (and very talented tongue!)!

Can’t wait for the next sesh xx
    Thanks Louisa,

First time a lady has publicly thanked me..... and my tongue

I think you are going to be a busy girl now !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cum see me boys! (Yes that was intended!) x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Banned
    Louisa is in till 9:00pm, make your appointment now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A shame, each time I've tried to get time with Louisa, she's been booked out for hours.