Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Ooooh look at that! Just like that I’m a “Senior Member”!

Do I get a prize or something?!
    You can read the hidden "Private ARs" now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You can read the hidden "Private ARs" now
    Noe that has made me think .... I think I should be more active on here. Been lurking for a few years ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yes meThe oldest punter on the forumI will get the Seniors Bus to take me to Brooky on Friday
    Well that’s a prize I can’t say no to! x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    Hey Louisa - Thanks for the reply - well - been enjoying this thread - kinda interesting as you really dont get to read / hear anything about what goes on on the other side. Thanks for sharing some stories. Still looking forward to episode 1 of your blog.
    Now that you mention wine - Anyone with a bottle heading to Brooks - hmmmm .....

I think of the things you said you'd like a guy do to you - well I have been doing that for a number of years, and just for the others - it always makes a difference. Sometimes the smile on your face lasts for a long time. Doesn't cost a cent and manners make all the difference. I believe just like myself the girl is a professional as well and I will always treat her with respect.
    Also read the post about the arsehole who visited you - good you did the right thing. He should not have been offered anything but shown the door.

Ok answer me this - why do the shops all have two heavy doors ? To keep someone outside or to keep someone inside ?
    I’ll be honest - the amount of lovely guys (who are obviously from here) that has bought me wine over the weekend! I must confess - I am quite merry now!
    Met some extremely lovely punters the last few days from here who wouldn’t have known about me if it weren’t for this thread. I am extremely grateful that you gave me a chance to get to know you, hope to see you again very soon and the fact you actually bought wine (I now have bottles of the stuff to have a party ) was extremely generous!

Interesting insight about heavy doors - we don’t have them in Brookvale or at Lidcombe! Watch how now we get a load more unsavouries turn up. If “Boss” is reading this... sorry!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will try and take some today which doesn’t reveal my identity- this is my secret life, and I have to keep it that way (like most punters also have to) x
    Yep thanks, understood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ll be honest - the amount of lovely guys (who are obviously from here) that has bought me wine over the weekend! I must confess - I am quite merry now!
    Met some extremely lovely punters the last few days from here who wouldn’t have known about me if it weren’t for this thread. I am extremely grateful that you gave me a chance to get to know you, hope to see you again very soon and the fact you actually bought wine (I now have bottles of the stuff to have a party ) was extremely generous!

Interesting insight about heavy doors - we don’t have them in Brookvale or at Lidcombe! Watch how now we get a load more unsavouries turn up. If “Boss” is reading this... sorry!

And which of the two of you is more fun - the sober one or the tipsy one ?
    Bugger - you are allowed to drink on the job ! What fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Louisa,

I think you may have started a trend here, seems like one of your colleague May has also registered and started posting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayat18 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am here most of the time, and would love to hear from you, or try to answer your questions.

Together, we can have a good time, or make your dreams come true!

Pick up the phone now, or simply drop in!👠

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Louisa,

I think you may have started a trend here, seems like one of your colleague May has also registered and started posting ?
    yes saw that yesterday, someone is feeling left out.

It definitely does hit the spot for me!

Recently I’ve liked squatting and pumping cowgirl though!
    I also like watching the action if there is a mirror!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you!

I will definitely try and get some of the girls to contribute. I find it quite therapeutic actually, and I’m sure they would too!

Can I review clients? Is that allowed lol?!

I am thinking of starting the blog/diary I had in London again. Will let you know if and when I do so!
    I would love to see some reviews of customers written by the girls as that would be very enlightening indeed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    I would love to see some reviews of customers written by the girls as that would be very enlightening indeed.
    How..............?

Yeah, I am not thinking that enlightening is the word, entertaining was what I was thinking! Actually, Louisa already gave us a review of sorts about the young dickhead on Saturday which was neither, just sad.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yes meThe oldest punter on the forumI will get the Seniors Bus to take me to Brooky on Friday
    Wahahah I shall hold you to that!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Louisa,

I'm sure you had a busy weekend.

I have three questions for you:

1 - How much busier than normal? For example, approximately how many customers would you have seen over a weekend like that in the past compared to how many you saw last weekend.

2 - I guess the majority, if not all, of these "additional" customers would be as a result of you starting these threads. Would that be the case?

3 - Do you ever sleep???????

Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    And which of the two of you is more fun - the sober one or the tipsy one ?
    Bugger - you are allowed to drink on the job ! What fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha I am fun and wild whilst either on the wine or without! Us Brits are pretty good with holding our alcohol lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Louisa,

Yes I told my boss that I did this thread and showed it to her (I wanted to be transparent!). I told the other girls that I’m finding it extremely fun and also strangely informative being on here and that they should interact as well - someone did say on here that I should get some of the other girls to interact (and boss thought they should to) and I guess May has done!

May is absolutely lovely btw. I’m great pals with her :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hahah but it’s true!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Louisa,

I'm sure you had a busy weekend.

I have three questions for you:

1 - How much busier than normal? For example, approximately how many customers would you have seen over a weekend like that in the past compared to how many you saw last weekend.

2 - I guess the majority, if not all, of these "additional" customers would be as a result of you starting these threads. Would that be the case?

3 - Do you ever sleep???????

Fred
    1) It was quieter actually! But yes the majority were from here. I’m not doing this to drum up more business, I used to interact like this (if not more with my blog etc) in London than here.
    I usually make more than double what I made this past weekend - maybe people thought I’d have the doors beaten down because of this thread! Or maybe I’ve destroyed the mystery of it all lol

2) I guess I answered that above

3) haha I do! In between bookings/intros - you’ll be surprised how long a quiet period lasts - you can get sold sleep - with it all broken down I still get 7-8 hours sleep

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting - I must say I'm surprised.

Thanks for your answer.

Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Interesting - I must say I'm surprised.

Thanks for your answer.

Fred
    Haha did you think I’ll be crazy busy?
    Putting on my sales head and analysing the market - business, well any type of spending is usually down feb/March - people are still smarting from Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s etc, and have probably put money down on a break away during Easter. So I think people are being savvy with their money - in this case frequenting shops/girls they know, and not taking a chance on the unknown in case it’s money not well spent, which I can fully understand and appreciate:-)

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast