Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    I hope you are feeling much better today Louisa

Now a question, I have not read everything in this thread so apologise in advance if it has been answered already.

Condom Size.

How do you know which condom to put in for every clients you have ? Is it correct to assume you have or most of WL have a “trained eye” just by looking at the clients dick?

Or perhaps, the blowjob/handjob is the part where you guesstimate the size ?

Keep lovin!
    I like to think I have a trained eye!
    I just “know” lol

I’m feeling much better today thanks!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the posts and also PM’s of concern!

I’m fine... I slept all yesterday night - Migraines can be absolutely horrendous. I very rarely suffer them (like 1 every 2 or so years) but when they attack, they really go for it!

Now I am like the Duracell bunny again. I’m on my way to Lidcombe and will be there until 9pm.

Will look at maybe doing a few hours there in the evening this week too - will let you know x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m in Lidcombe today.

“Cum up and see me, make me smile!”

*bonus points if you get the reference to the above - especially after knowing quite a bit about me through reading this thread!*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Ah yeeessss, easy to listen to and very apt indeed! Describes your weekends recently to a T.....

A little sad you are pulling up stumps for now. Next to no chance of catching up this weekend. I feel as though we are potentially missing out on the best 90 seconds of our lives! ������

TBH I am no tight arse but I actually wonder how much rooting we would actually do - probably party, dance and chat the hour or two away!

Anyway, one last TUUUUNNNNNEEEE for ya. Aussie DJ, I think this is very apt as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVJJvx04_w
    I’ll still be around in some capacity- pm me and let’s make a party for two with massive TUUUUUUUUNES happen!!!

Speaking of TUUUUUUUNES here another one for ya - https://youtu.be/1Ev52IE0Qew

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    I’m in Lidcombe today.

“Cum up and see me, make me smile!”

*bonus points if you get the reference to the above - especially after knowing quite a bit about me through reading this thread!*
    Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel.....British legends from the 70's. Bugger that I'm 450km away so not going to be able to cash in my bonus points��

I’ll still be around in some capacity- pm me and let’s make a party for two with massive TUUUUUUUUNES happen!!!

Speaking of TUUUUUUUNES here another one for ya - https://youtu.be/1Ev52IE0Qew
    Lol had forgotten that one. Love it! Do they have a chocolate fountain at Taylor's? That could be fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel.....British legends from the 70's. Bugger that I'm 450km away so not going to be able to cash in my bonus points��
    Get in!!! Winner winner, chicken dinner!
    When you are over this neck of the woods let me know!

I am of course a bit of a Cockney Rebel lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Lol had forgotten that one. Love it! Do they have a chocolate fountain at Taylor's? That could be fun!
    Hahah that would be fun!

Another great marketing strategy- I’m gonna steal it lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys!

I’m working from home today - I’m other words I’m having a lazy day in bed!

What’s everyone up to on this cold wet day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw this thread today for the first time lol.

Thanks for sharing your AMA. Would love to see you one day.

You mentioned you had a daughter, do you live with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Questions + This Weekend!

Hi Louisa,

Amazing thread! Gutted I only found out today and knowing that you're winding down! Any chance you're still working one last time this weekend?

A question for you (apologies if it's already been asked) - Was there ever a time where sex with your bf / partner is less enjoyable or fun than it is with your customers?

Cheers XOXO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashing Pumpkins View Post
    Hi Louisa , question 1 , you prefer dick with 4 inch , 5 inch , 6 inch or 7 inch ? And question 2 , medium but hard or 7 inch but soft
    Its not how BIG that matters ....

.... its what you can do with it !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Just saw this thread today for the first time lol.

Thanks for sharing your AMA. Would love to see you one day.

You mentioned you had a daughter, do you live with her?

Hello!

I share custody with my child 1 week on/one week off officially but as I’ve said further up in the thread I’m on awesome terms with my ex and it’s not set in stone. If I want to see my child more I do and vice versa. We still do birthdays, Christmases etc together too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thedealer87 View Post
    Hi Louisa,

Amazing thread! Gutted I only found out today and knowing that you're winding down! Any chance you're still working one last time this weekend?

A question for you (apologies if it's already been asked) - Was there ever a time where sex with your bf / partner is less enjoyable or fun than it is with your customers?

Cheers XOXO
    Hello! Yes I am working this weekend... and doing private sessions (In call /out call tomorrow - Thursday- night!)

Ooooh great question!

Look sexy with my partner is always fabulous- there is a different connection there.

I enjoy sex - sometimes I look at a client and think “Jesus, this ain’t gonna be good” but then it is mind blowing! Never judge a book by its cover!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet!

I’ve had my child with me and my normal job is keeping me busy!

I wanted to work at the shop tomorrow night, but they are full :-(
    So decided to do a night of private bookings!
    In call - $200
    Outcall - $300
    Will be working up until 11pm
    PM me if you’d like to hang out!

Will be of course at Brookvale Friday/sat and Lidcombe on Sunday if o don’t get to see you tomorrow.

How’s everyone doing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just joined so I can send you a pm for a private, however there seems to be no option for PMs! Can anyone help??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by e46angel View Post
    Just joined so I can send you a pm for a private, however there seems to be no option for PMs! Can anyone help??
    Very strange. As I have just tried to PM you, but It’s not giving me the option to!

Can anyone help?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by e46angel View Post
    I think PM is disabled for newly joined members. If I'm not wrong, you need to have at least 10 posts to enable PM which you only have 1 at the moment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very strange. As I have just tried to PM you, but It’s not giving me the option to!

Can anyone help?
    Could you email? Its @gmail

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak.47 View Post
    I think PM is disabled for newly joined members. If I'm not wrong, you need to have at least 10 posts to enable PM which you only have 1 at the moment.
    Ah I see. Thanks for the info

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast