Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Geez their is simple solution to what happened here. Most shops use to have a crew of Pacific Islanders on retainer to solve this type of problem mentioned.
    I can count on literally 3 fingers the times this has happened in the year or so I’ve worked.

We have a guy here who looks after us, however again there is only so much he can do. And when you are left in a room by yourself with them, you have to handle it a certain way to not let it escalate to a nightmare scenario.

I think it’s just common courtesy and simple - Just don’t be a fucking entitled dick with us girls
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Louisa, thanks for the insights.

As you can see I'm a baby member so be gentle. Also very new to the 'scene' Only a few massages to date.

The thing that surprises me, is the amount of natural services on offer. Unless punters are lying in their reviews everyone is seems to be going bareback or are they just missing the part out where they cover up.?

Also I read reviews where punters are having BBBJ and then covered sex, surely that it odds with each other. Or is it a taste thing, nothing to do with STI's

The other reason I find it surprising is that ( I read somewhere) most punters are actually married or in a long term relationships. Try explaining a 'dose' away !!!!!

Anyway will start with this, luv to hear your thoughts, stay safe from a fellow Brit x

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    is she still working>? and is she really half filipino? hard to find filipino girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Louisa, thanks for the insights.

As you can see I'm a baby member so be gentle. Also very new to the 'scene' Only a few massages to date.

The thing that surprises me, is the amount of natural services on offer. Unless punters are lying in their reviews everyone is seems to be going bareback or are they just missing the part out where they cover up.?

Also I read reviews where punters are having BBBJ and then covered sex, surely that it odds with each other. Or is it a taste thing, nothing to do with STI's

The other reason I find it surprising is that ( I read somewhere) most punters are actually married or in a long term relationships. Try explaining a 'dose' away !!!!!

Anyway will start with this, luv to hear your thoughts, stay safe from a fellow Brit x
    Aww hello! Thanks for stopping by, taking the time to read and asking a (actually a few good questions)!

Yes there are some girls who offer bare back sex. I don’t no matter how much money is offered to me. I don’t think negative of the girls that do, but I wish they can understand how dangerous this is both for them and the client. Not only STD’s but pregnancy etc! Be safe, you have no idea where either have been before you. Also (as you say) it’s not fair to unsuspecting partners - I can’t imagine having to explain an std away to a partner.

Bare back blow jobs - I do offer these (some may call me a bit of a hypocrite after what I wrote above) but even then it’s at my discretion (yes we have two prices here where one is supposed to be included in the price) but it’s my body my mouth and if you have a stinky diseased looking cock it ain’t gonna happen. Not with me anyway.

For me it’s not a taste thing, it’s a sensation thing as I’m sure it’s for the client.

I see a mixture of people - some are single, some are in relationships. It’s not for me to judge as everyone have their reasons for looking for sex elsewhere. Here it’s a business arrangement where there are no feels, just pleasure.

As written earlier in the thread, I was in a long term relationship - and he didn’t know (and still doesn’t) know that I do this. For me it’s a job/business arrangement that’s fun but of course some can’t understand that.

Love the fact that you are a Brit too! Always good to hear/speak to another! Hope your punting days goes well xx
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    is she still working>? and is she really half filipino? hard to find filipino girls
    Yes I am still working. And yes I am half Filipino. My mother was from the city of Vigan in Luzon. But she came to the UK to better herself when she was 18 where she met my Dad who was from Africa. There are quite a few of us (maybe not in this industry!) around. I’ve met a few in my life.

However I can’t speak Filipino now (but can understand it), and I have a very British accent. I also recently chopped of my long dark hair (those that have seen me previously to “retiring” would attest to that and my heritage) and have a rather different style now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey lovelies!

I shall now be at Lidcombe from about just after 6pm for a few hours ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And by popular demand (and because I’m off my normal job the next couple of days!) I shall be at Lidcombe tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday 10am to 3pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wish you could have stayed there till night. Very difficult to make it during normal business hours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Wish you could have stayed there till night. Very difficult to make it during normal business hours
    I know - but I’ve got commitments this week in the evening. Sorry xx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good morning,
    How was your first day back lidcome last night..

Junior Member(有D料到)

juggling life

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    I know - but I’ve got commitments this week in the evening. Sorry xx
    My question to you Louisa is how you manage your 2 x careers ? Mild mannered office worker by day & sexy temptress by night ( or weekend) . Do many people in your circle of friends know about you "other " sideline . is it hard to keep it discrete?
    Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have you ever face situation where guys can't have issue like can't or hard to get erections or any other related issue? what you do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate8 View Post
    Good morning,
    How was your first day back lidcome last night..
    Good morning back at ya!

It was good! Interesting being back! I’m always busy here too which is good lol.
    It was lovely also seeing the receptionist who I was good friends with after over a year of not seeing her - that was absolutely brilliant being to catch up with her. Another highlight x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    have you ever face situation where guys can't have issue like can't or hard to get erections or any other related issue? what you do?
    Yes - countless of times. And this happens because of various reasons - nerves, under the influence of some form of stimulant etc.

I am to do my best - and 90% of the time they will finish and leave happy which means I am doing something right!

Even if they aren’t able to, we usually sit, talk, listen to music and shoot the breeze - I am very understanding and accommodating, sometimes it just doesn’t happen and that’s ok too x

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome back Louisa! Glad to see you back on the forum - as others have mentioned, you bring a breath of fresh air!

Prior to your initial retirement you mentioned you would consider doing privates. Is this still the case or are you just sticking to the shops now?
    Last edited by N3ur071c; 22-02-2021 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Grammar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Louisa I just called to book with you for Wednesday but they said they weren’t sure if you are working then? They said maybe tomorrow you will work, but to call in the morning 😬 I’m keen to confirm a booking with you - what’s the best way? Happy to PM you 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    Welcome back Louisa! Glad to see you back on the forum - as others have mentioned, you bring a breath of fresh air!

Prior to your initial retirement you mentioned you would consider doing privates. Is this still the case or are you just sticking to the shops now?
    Hello and thank you for the warm welcome back!

I am still considering privates - it depends when it is (as you’ve probably read my personal life is a soap opera on its own!)

I don’t do it at my home but happy to meet at yours or at a hotel I’ll definitely be free days next week, and some evenings.

I do prefer being booked via Brookvale and Lidcombe for ease though x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie187254 View Post
    Hi Louisa I just called to book with you for Wednesday but they said they weren’t sure if you are working then? They said maybe tomorrow you will work, but to call in the morning �� I’m keen to confirm a booking with you - what’s the best way? Happy to PM you ��
    Really super strange!!!! I am definitely working at Lidcombe 10am to 3pm on Wednesday!
    Please call Lea (she is the boss of both Brookvale and Lidcombe- 0422038822 she will definitely take your booking x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How’s everyone this evening?

I had a super busy day at Lidcombe - now home chilling with a wine

Will be there tomorrow only until 1:30pm unfortunately and won’t be working this weekend (gotta take a break once and a while lol)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    How’s everyone this evening?

I had a super busy day at Lidcombe - now home chilling with a wine

Will be there tomorrow only until 1:30pm unfortunately and won’t be working this weekend (gotta take a break once and a while lol)
    Hi Louisa what about this Friday ?

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast