Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Gas

The answer is gas

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Louisa,

You might remember me - I had a great session with you at No 18 before Christmas and then last month, also at 18, an amazing double with you and the lovely Nicky. Here is my review:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lesbian-double

After that review a forum member (and I have been told which username he usually uses here) replied that my reviews are bullshit and always full of shit and saying that there is no way girls will do this amount of lesbian action for him all the time.

It is always just me and the WLs in the room so usually there is no way of confirming what is written in my reviews.

But you starting this thread has given the opportunity of establishing whether what I wrote is "bullshit" and "fantasy" or is it factual.

If you remember the session and have read my review, just how accurate is it?

BTW - regarding cock sizes, you also told me that mine was the biggest one you've seen!!!!

Cheers,

Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    Wow a WL on the forum makes things interesting. I’m really intrigued by your worries and sense of humour.
    One of the questions I had was what turns you on during sex, what is it that gets your juices flowing. I really like getting down on a woman and make her reach orgasm, what are your boundaries when it comes to a guy going down on you?
    Do you allow a guy to slip to your ass while licking your clit. That’s a turn on for me but I always ask if the lady is okay with it (one doesn’t need unpleasant experiences during an act of intimacy as I feel that it then takes things downhill if boundaries are not followed and set)
    Hello! I’m glad you like my sense of humour - some don’t know how to take it!

I guess it depends on the client. I do have boundaries but if we are both enjoying it and their is an element of hygiene between both parties then.

I love being licked - I guess that answers your question! ;-)
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Was it a difficult decision to become a working girl ?
    What prompted you to start ..?
    When I first started in my 20’s in London I did it for fun - it was a quick and fun way to make money.
    60% of it wasn’t even sex... some of the things I was asked to do and in turn receive huge amount of money was insane!

I also incorporated my love of cooking with some of my sessions - I am a trained chef before I went into the corporate world so I would offer the ultimate GFE - 3 course meal cooked by me, great conversation and great sex for £1000 for 5 hours, and I couldn’t believe how popular it was. Some would even help me with the cooking!
    But it was nice because it was just like being with a partner and doing nice things together which guys enjoyed
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A creepy stalker....................
    Wahahahhahahahhah!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Louisa,

You might remember me - I had a great session with you at No 18 before Christmas and then last month, also at 18, an amazing double with you and the lovely Nicky. Here is my review:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lesbian-double

After that review a forum member (and I have been told which username he usually uses here) replied that my reviews are bullshit and always full of shit and saying that there is no way girls will do this amount of lesbian action for him all the time.

It is always just me and the WLs in the room so usually there is no way of confirming what is written in my reviews.

But you starting this thread has given the opportunity of establishing whether what I wrote is "bullshit" and "fantasy" or is it factual.

If you remember the session and have read my review, just how accurate is it?

BTW - regarding cock sizes, you also told me that mine was the biggest one you've seen!!!!

Cheers,

Fred
    Hey you! Of course I remember you!

What a sesh that was! Are people seriously giving you grief and not believing it happened?

Listen fellas, if you are a respectful and nice guy, I and other girls will do our utmost to pleasure and please you.
    Don’t hate or be doubtful because he had a fabulous session - with two girls that actually had fun with him.

Also, yes I am 41 and proud of it and the fact I look way younger. I may not look “mid 20’s” but being able to pass -“a decade younger” than I am is awesome. I don’t lie about my age - if someone asks I always tell them and laugh at a) how shocked they are or b) they think I’m lying because I want to get rid of them.

Blasian’s don’t crack, eh?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Hahaha, nice one there!
    Haha you got it!

I aim to please. Sometimes I think “No I better not go there as some won’t get it”.

Obviously their are a few on here with quick wit and intelligence! I love it ;-)

Banned
    Hi, you say that you have a boyfriend but he doesn't know what you do. Do you think that is honest and fair to him?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Hi, you say that you have a boyfriend but he doesn't know what you do. Do you think that is honest and fair to him?
    Good question.

No, of course it isn’t fair. However I don’t want to hurt him. As I do love him. He wouldn’t understand that emotions aren’t involved, and it’s just sex.

I did try to tell him. I told him I did it back in London and he was fine with it. I was about to tell him I was doing it again when he said “That was a while ago, if you were doing it now then, I don’t know how I’d feel”.

I’m winding down my work, and am planning to quit for good very soon. Probably why I decided to do this Q&A - go out with a bang!

Also, sometimes you do stuff and keep it to yourself. Maybe it’s selfish, but sometimes it’s for the greater good.

Banned
    Louisa.... please give us plenty of notice before you
    Quit for good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Louisa.... please give us plenty of notice before you
    Quit for good
    Oh for sure! I shall! x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Good question.

No, of course it isn’t fair. However I don’t want to hurt him. As I do love him. He wouldn’t understand that emotions aren’t involved, and it’s just sex.

I did try to tell him. I told him I did it back in London and he was fine with it. I was about to tell him I was doing it again when he said “That was a while ago, if you were doing it now then, I don’t know how I’d feel”.

I’m winding down my work, and am planning to quit for good very soon. Probably why I decided to do this Q&A - go out with a bang!

Also, sometimes you do stuff and keep it to yourself. Maybe it’s selfish, but sometimes it’s for the greater good.
    Thanks for your quick answer. But what would happen if say your boyfriend found out via maybe a friend of his that saw you or somehow it dropped out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Woah!!! Wasn’t there a thread about finding a Blasian WL awhile ago? The Holy Grail of Punting!! Well here she is gents! She just literally and/or figuratively fallen into our laps folks! Welcome to the forum Louisa! If I may ask, how much is the percentage between Black (African) and Asian (Filipino) are you? And how do you celebrate your family and cultural heritage?
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Woah!!! Wasn’t there a thread about finding a Blasian WL awhile ago? The Holy Grail of Punting!! Well here she is gents! She just literally and/or figuratively fallen into our laps folks! Welcome to the forum Louisa! If I may ask, how much is the percentage between Black (African) and Asian (Filipino) are you? And how do you celebrate your family and cultural heritage?
    That was Rooter looking for one I think ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Good question.

I have seen 1st hand how relationships and work in the industry obviously conflict. It is tough for both the boyfriend and the worker.

I was busting for a punt tonight. Missus looked me in the eye when she kissed me and went to bed. I know the look....good night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just posting to say thanks for the insight and answering the Qs, all the best to going out for a bang in 2020!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Thanks for your quick answer. But what would happen if say your boyfriend found out via maybe a friend of his that saw you or somehow it dropped out?
    I would be devastated actually. And hope it doesn’t happen.
    It kinda happened back in the UK after I was with ex (father of my child). I thought I got rid of all my profiles, but there was one floating around and I had an anonymous message saying “So does ***** know”. Freaked me out. Luckily he did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Ahhhh thank you!
    I am 50/50! Mum was Filipina and Dad from West Africa :-)
    So yes, I AM a true Blasian!
    I can cook both cuisines - however I am a good cook, and French, Mexican and of course ya great British Roast with Yorkies are my favourites!

I haven’t been to the Philippines yet (it’s on my bucket list, and have no excuses as I live so close to it now). But have been to my Dads country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have seen 1st hand how relationships and work in the industry obviously conflict. It is tough for both the boyfriend and the worker.

I was busting for a punt tonight. Missus looked me in the eye when she kissed me and went to bed. I know the look....good night.
    Yep - however I know a few girls whose SO’s know and are very supportive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjai View Post
    Just posting to say thanks for the insight and answering the Qs, all the best to going out for a bang in 2020!
    Thanks so much! I’m enjoying answering all your questions - some have also really had to make me think which is great too :-)

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast