Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Hey guys!

Oh wow! I’ve been a long time lurker of the reviews and thought as a WL I should join in on the fun and say hello!

And run an “Ask me anything“ thread!

A bit about me - I am originally from the UK. Yes I have a strong British accent. Heritage is half Filipino and half African - so yes I look exotic and shock people when I speak hahaha!

I did “work” in whilst in London, and have a few stories to tell - I know, I wouldn’t be the first “working girl to do so!”

I do have a full time “normal” job in the city - I am quite high in management, and this is my secret bit of fun and escapism. I practice safe sex and genuinely enjoy this side of my life.

The sex industry gets a lot of flack - but in my experience is one of the nicest, supportive and safest industries if done well. You don’t get backstabbed like in the corporate world and us girls do look out for each other - well I know I do!

So go on... what would you like to know?!5C225557-19A4-4D45-B5AD-40F7B0CA65F3.jpg
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Hey guys!

Oh wow! I’ve been a long time lurker of the reviews and thought as a WL I should join in on the fun and say hello!

And run an “Ask me anything“ thread!

A bit about me - I am originally from the UK. Yes I have a strong British accent. Heritage is half Filipino and half African - so yes I look exotic and shock people when I speak hahaha!

I did “work” in whilst in London, and have a few stories to tell - I know, I wouldn’t be the first “working girl to do so!”

I do have a full time “normal” job in the city - I am quite high in management, and this is my secret bit of fun and escapism. I practice safe sex and genuinely enjoy this side of my life.

The sex industry gets a lot of flack - but in my experience is one of the nicest, supportive and safest industries if done well. You don’t get backstabbed like in the corporate world and us girls do look out for each other - well I know I do!

So go on... what would you like to know?!5C225557-19A4-4D45-B5AD-40F7B0CA65F3.jpg
    What days u doing this extra job and will you do private as well or just in shop?

Banned
    Keeping yourself emotionally detached must be difficult

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does it affect your everyday relationships? With friends, family, SO, etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    could only imagine how sexy that accent will be

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Am I the best orgasm giver in Sydney ?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...orgasmic-pussy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I met her today and had a great time with her. She told me that she is an avid reader of the forum and wants to chat with us punters.

I told her to get ready to be bombarded with messages LOL

Go and see her. Lovely girl and she really does like sex as she does this as a side job. She has a well paid day job and just likes fucking so winner all round
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    What days u doing this extra job and will you do private as well or just in shop?
    Hi there!
    I generally work Friday nights (6pm-6am) and all day Saturday and night at Brookvale (18 Chard Road), and Sundays (1pm-9pm) at the sister shop 58 Railway parade at Lidcombe.
    Only started doing Lidcombe a week ago.
    Hope to see and have fun with you soon!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Keeping yourself emotionally detached must be difficult
    It is in a way - but I have an analytical mind. Sometimes you have and want to do things that is for you and you only that most won’t understand. If you overthink why, then that’s when the madness starts right?

As long as I’m not doing anything to hurt myself or put others around me in jeopardy then I’m happy

Senior Member(無間使者)

PDFECF

Quote Originally Posted by jesus-chan View Post
    How does it affect your everyday relationships? With friends, family, SO, etc.
    Well I have a child with my ex who I’m on amazing terms with (he is still my best friend). He knows what I do, and knew I did it for a year back in England before I met him. And he’s cool - he loves to hear my stories plus it’s good having someone in the normal world, not only to know where you are for safety, but also someone who you can trust to off load to somewhat.

I have another good friend who knows too - and he’s brilliant with it (he’s French, and rather open minded than some. My sister in the Uk also knows.

I do have a boyfriend who does not know what I do, and a very close circle of friends and work colleagues who would be a bit shocked. I see it as a job I do. But most wont see it that way unfortunately as there is still a stigma attached to this line of work :-(

Quote Originally Posted by oldirtybastard View Post
    Is the photo posted on the 18 Chard Rd website legitimate?
    Filipino/African with an English accent? I'm intrigued.
    Photo is not her. She is an attractive black woman, well educated and very friendly. Great fuck as well

Go and try her

The photo she posted at the start of the thread is her. Not a great photo so perhaps she will post a better one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    could only imagine how sexy that accent will be
    Trust me it is hahaha
    I have many compliments on my accent... and also on my other tongue skills ;-)

Thanks for clearing that up. Issue is that the photo supplied here doesn't show all that much. Oh well, only one way to find out.
    Your username is just the best ha ha ha

Haha... cheers mate.

I thought it would be perfectly suited considering I'm a rapidly approaching middle aged horny guy armed with plenty of cash and an ongoing prescription for Vitamin V who has a penchant for exotic pu$$ies from around the world, particularly Asia.
    We are kindred spirits then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Am I the best orgasm giver in Sydney ?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...orgasmic-pussy
    Now you’ve put me in a pickle!!!!
    Now if I say yes... everyone on here is gonna hate me (and we can’t have that can we?!)
    And if I say no... well you wouldn’t believe it anyway hahaha

Let’s just say you were one of my best and now one of my favourites 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the photo posted on the 18 Chard Rd website legitimate?
    Filipino/African with an English accent? I'm intrigued.
    It’s funny as sometimes they use my real one, and sometimes they don’t. The photo they used in the roster thread in Auxxx reviews is me and the one I use on my profile here 😊

Here’s one of my body for ya to get your juices flowing 63CAC3A1-F6FC-4D8C-B5F4-4750BC785F8F.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I met her today and had a great time with her. She told me that she is an avid reader of the forum and wants to chat with us punters.

I told her to get ready to be bombarded with messages LOL

Go and see her. Lovely girl and she really does like sex as she does this as a side job. She has a well paid day job and just likes fucking so winner all round
    Thank you! You are very kind *kisses*

And yes folks, what he said is all true - however I do think he can go so far as to say I’m the best in Sydney eh?

Hahaha only joking, I’m the best in the world Hahahaha ;-)

Kit

Banned
    Why would you work in a suburb like Lidcombe?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast