Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How’s everyone doing?
    I hope everyone is making the most of being “free” after Lockdown… I know I am hahaha

I’m working two impromptu shifts at Lidcombe - today until 5pm and again tomorrow. It was a last minute decision, so thought I’d put it out here to let you know!

Have a great day everyone!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Louisa, i've been a silent reader of all of your escapades and been itching to see you although i've never been able to get the timing right with all my conflicting schedules.

You are a very intelligent and articulate lady with amazing personality, i cant wait to see you.

Hopefully, the stars will align soon and I'll be able to come visit and we'd have a good chat And laughs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Hi Louisa, i've been a silent reader of all of your escapades and been itching to see you although i've never been able to get the timing right with all my conflicting schedules.

You are a very intelligent and articulate lady with amazing personality, i cant wait to see you.

Hopefully, the stars will align soon and I'll be able to come visit and we'd have a good chat And laughs.

Awww thanks so much! That’s lovely and has made my day!

Yes, let’s hope that the stars align one day! x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    How’s everyone doing?
    I hope everyone is making the most of being “free” after Lockdown… I know I am hahaha

I’m working two impromptu shifts at Lidcombe - today until 5pm and again tomorrow. It was a last minute decision, so thought I’d put it out here to let you know!

Have a great day everyone!
    Thanks for posting, great to see you back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Thanks for posting, great to see you back
    Awww thank you! It’s good to be back! x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok update on times:

I will be at Lidcombe this week -
    Tuesday 9th November: 10am - 5pm
    Thursday 11th November: 10am - 5pm (I might stay until 9pm, not sure yet)
    Friday 12 November: 10am - 5pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies - change of my work times tomorrow (Thursday 11th Nov).

Will now be working at Taylor’s from 1pm to 9pm.

On another note, does anyone else have any questions about the industry, want tips etc?

It’s been a while since anyone has “Asked Me Anything” so it’ll be good to get that going again, especially if there is any newbies on the forum, girls new to the industry, or anyone that is thinking of a first time visit (not just to me) but any establishment and what to expect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies - change of my work times tomorrow (Thursday 11th Nov).

Will now be working at Taylor’s from 1pm to 9pm.

On another note, does anyone else have any questions about the industry, want tips etc?

It’s been a while since anyone has “Asked Me Anything” so it’ll be good to get that going again, especially if there is any newbies on the forum, girls new to the industry, or anyone that is thinking of a first time visit (not just to me) but any establishment and what to expect
    Ok here's "Your starter for 10"

Whats your thoughts on Rimming ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Personally I prefer a girl with a full natural bush.
    Why don't the girls get the shops to advertise their status on that ?

Banned
    Hi Louisa, I know that the popular girls often get fully booked during their shifts and don’t have much rest. But if the girls are waiting in the crew area, do they chat amongst themselves or are they all glued to their phones? Do girls form friendships with their colleagues and hang out outside of work? I know that language might be a barrier as well. Do you have friends from work?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    drat i tried to book today but they said you were unavailable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello all!

Firstly apologies- I had to cancel my shifts this week due to falling really sick (not covid related thankfully), but a really bad bout of food poisoning- I have been in bed the past 3 days ������
    However I am better now and will be in Lidcombe today 11am to 6pm - I promise!
    Apologies again, sometimes things get in the way and I have to cancel - but I was sooooooo sick xx

I really wanted to be on this week, as this is the last week I am free to work :-( so hopefully today will work for meeting some of you.

Will answer the above questions as soon as I can xx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello all!

Firstly apologies- I had to cancel my shifts this week due to falling really sick (not covid related thankfully), but a really bad bout of food poisoning- I have been in bed the past 3 days ������
    However I am better now and will be in Lidcombe today 11am to 6pm - I promise!
    Apologies again, sometimes things get in the way and I have to cancel - but I was sooooooo sick xx

I really wanted to be on this week, as this is the last week I am free to work :-( so hopefully today will work for meeting some of you.

Will answer the above questions as soon as I can xx
    Hope you feeling better so after this week you going into retirement again ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey gents!
    I’ll be at Brookvale for an impromptu night tonight!
    I’ll be working from about 6:30pm to 2am��
    Hope to see some of you there! x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all!

Hope everyone is keeping well! I’ve a free night tonight so will be in Lidcombe from about 6pm to 12am ��
    Hope to see some of you for some Christmas relief! x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Louisa do you think you will be working any of the days over xmas or you will have other commitments then? Would be great to see you in brookvale then, or on a Saturday night?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope everything is ok Louisa. You have gone very quiet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could tell us about what you love about a respectful fun punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Louisa,

Your opinion on the following post would be very interesting..

“ You make a great point, bro.

I reckon it's because those bros who rated the Caucasian girls were just biased towards them to begin with. They just like Caucasian girls more than Asian girls.

Say you like a particular type of cuisine and you go to a restaurant that serves it. You get mediocre table service but the food was awesome. You'll probably still be happy and ignore the table service.”

I know it’s personal preference. Please compare on service mentality, cultural connectedness, sexual experience and exotic nature. Otherwise if this is too much please let me have your general observations and opinion based on based on locker room talk. Apology for the restaurant analogy

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please let me know when you are back at work

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast