Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Hello! Yes I am working this weekend... and doing private sessions (In call /out call tomorrow - Thursday- night!)
    Now we're talkin', though Sunday is an outside chance! Mind you, I think securing a booking @ Taylors with you on Sunday these days is like getting a pack of toilet paper at Woolies!

Looking forward to seeing your skills on show!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MiyZx8MTY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where will the in calls be located please?

I have $200 looking for a new home
    Last edited by Why???; 12-03-2020 at 01:44 PM. Reason: mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Now we're talkin', though Sunday is an outside chance! Mind you, I think securing a booking @ Taylors with you on Sunday these days is like getting a pack of toilet paper at Woolies!

Looking forward to seeing your skills on show!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MiyZx8MTY

Woooo that’ll be awesome! Hope we can make it happen!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Why??? View Post
    Where will the in calls be located please?

I have $200 looking for a new home
    I was going to be doing it at my home this evening - but can’t now ��
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies guys!

I was so looking forward to seeing some of you tonight!
    But I have had such a busy/crazy/full on day that I just need to crash I front of the couch and just chillax!

Be nice to have a night in front of the box with some of my history docs, a glass of wine and an early night as I’m “working” this weekend from tomorrow night - which we all know is full on!

I hope to see you either in Brookvale tomorrow night/Saturday or Lidcombe x

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gonna have to get myself to Brookie or Lidcombe soon

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Hi Louisa,

Where abouts is your home? I’ve always wanted to visit a WL in her home.

Btw, enjoy your rest day, we all need those sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Hi Louisa,

Where abouts is your home? I’ve always wanted to visit a WL in her home.

Btw, enjoy your rest day, we all need those sometimes.
    Mate, the lady has a daughter and a partner !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why would you not book a hotel room for the day if going private? Just saying ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys!

Yes that’s another reason why I cancelled! Had a moment of clarity! I won’t be doing private in my home, but will do it at a hotel if I will do it private (or out call!). I need to keep my sanctuary private. I hope you understand!

Am in Brooky tonight and All day Saturday day and night then Lidcombe on Sunday.

Had a very busy few days in my normal job... but team is beyond our target which makes it all worth while!
    I also went to sleep last night at 8pm!!!!! Now that is very rare for me! 10 hours of blissful, uninterrupted sleep. Just what the doctor ordered!

How’s everyone tonight?
    Raybo, got anymore TUUUUUUUUUNES??!!

Hey guys!

Yes that’s another reason why I cancelled! Had a moment of clarity! I won’t be doing private in my home, but will do it at a hotel if I will do it private (or out call!). I need to keep my sanctuary private. I hope you understand!

Am in Brooky tonight and All day Saturday day and night then Lidcombe on Sunday.

Had a very busy few days in my normal job... but team is beyond our target which makes it all worth while!
    I also went to sleep last night at 8pm!!!!! Now that is very rare for me! 10 hours of blissful, uninterrupted sleep. Just what the doctor ordered!

How’s everyone tonight?
    Raybo, got anymore TUUUUUUUUUNES??!!
    Hey Louisa, Happy Saturday!

Going retro on yo ass, one of my favourite performers, one of the forefathers of funk and soul....

I wish I could pull off wearing a yellow suit.....respect 😁

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8USz7gb2RGQ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Louisa, Happy Saturday!

Going retro on yo ass, one of my favourite performers, one of the forefathers of funk and soul....

I wish I could pull off wearing a yellow suit.....respect ��

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8USz7gb2RGQ
    Wooooo! Again another TUUUUUUUUNE!!!!!
    I must confess - since you posted Jamiroquai, I’ve been listening to him a lot again!

Here’s another for ya... https://youtu.be/HoSDBjQgIq0

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Hi Louisa,

I have been reading your thread every now and then.
    I always have this curios question which I believe that you don't have the answer too..I know stupid intro. Lol

So I usually go for private instead of going to establishment. I visit the girls that I like regularly.
    There were couple of times the girls asked me to stop coming. I clearly know that it wasn't because I treated them badly cos we kept on texting and going out afterwards. I once ask one of the girls about it and was told that to save the money.

The reason I'm asking this is just want to see the perspective from a working lady who may have or heard similar experience.

Cheers
    Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my thread!

Interesting question! My two cents:
    1) They genuinely like you - they are concerned that you are spending a lot of money, and maybe they think you are catching “feels” so feel guilty about the whole situation. There are nice girls like this. I’ve actually have said it to a couple of guys that I felt guilty that they were paying me for more of the “companion” side of things.
    2) They (unfortunately) May not like you as much as you think, and are just “entertaining” you do to speak when you text etc. Because, again, they are nice.
    I hope it’s not the last scenario. But unfortunately it can happen. You do seem like a nice guy though.

Wooooo! Again another TUUUUUUUUNE!!!!!
    I must confess - since you posted Jamiroquai, I’ve been listening to him a lot again!

Here’s another for ya... https://youtu.be/HoSDBjQgIq0
    NOICE! Yeah Jamiroquai generally gets me moist, can't really go wrong.

Plans went skewiff today,. Ended up on a bender last night resulting in a couple of hours with an old regular.....probably seen her 50 or 60 times now. Got home about 6am this morning.

Which brings me to this TUUUUUNNNEEEE!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJKe2j9Wjh4

Banned
    Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my thread!

Interesting question! My two cents:
    1) They genuinely like you - they are concerned that you are spending a lot of money, and maybe they think you are catching “feels” so feel guilty about the whole situation. There are nice girls like this. I’ve actually have said it to a couple of guys that I felt guilty that they were paying me for more of the “companion” side of things.
    2) They (unfortunately) May not like you as much as you think, and are just “entertaining” you do to speak when you text etc. Because, again, they are nice.
    I hope it’s not the last scenario. But unfortunately it can happen. You do seem like a nice guy though.
    Honestly any answer don't matter to me but thanks though for your opinion.
    I can sense you are a very intelligent person.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I bet your wife did not cook you brekky
    I don't have a wife and I cook my own breakfast, even if it is at 3pm in the afternoon. That omelette was to die for!

watch your step....I know more than you think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Louisa,

Now that Chard Rd/Lidcombe temporary closed are you working anywhere else or doing privates???

Banned
    a little song for you. Check the what is everyone is listening to thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hHSH9sJUEo
    Is there a punt play list ...thread? Been enjoying the mix tape that is buried within this thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm so disappointed I have only just found this thread now. Going through the entire thread reading the Q & A's between everyone and Louisa was so insightful and pretty cool took get the perspective from a WL. And the reviews I have read sound even more fantastic which makes only seeing this now that little bit worse. I don't if you will see this or if you're even still a member of the forum but as someone new to the site I just wanted to say thank you Louisa for creating the thread and I hope that you have been safe and well during these crazy times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambles27 View Post
    I'm so disappointed I have only just found this thread now. Going through the entire thread reading the Q & A's between everyone and Louisa was so insightful and pretty cool took get the perspective from a WL. And the reviews I have read sound even more fantastic which makes only seeing this now that little bit worse. I don't if you will see this or if you're even still a member of the forum but as someone new to the site I just wanted to say thank you Louisa for creating the thread and I hope that you have been safe and well during these crazy times.
    Awwww thank you very much for your kind words!
    I’m sure I’ll pop up again somewhere... and quite randomly too��

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast