Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks Louisa,

So I suppose this other photo from your profile should be yourself ??

Yes that is me.
    Also on the 18 Chard Rd roster thread on Ausxxx they have another pic of me :-)
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just an FYI - I’ll be in 18 Chard from around 7 tomorrow night and will be there until Sunday morning. From 1pm to 9pm Sunday I’ll be at Lidcombe.

I wasn’t going to work this weekend, but figured why not!

Come along, have some fun with me... and don’t forget to bring a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc wahahaha
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Louisa,

So I suppose this other photo from your profile should be yourself ??

This is what they post on auxxx reviews. The pic in the vid is me :-)

*removed the link*

Thank you Louisa

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    just an FYI - I’ll be in 18 Chard from around 7 tomorrow night and will be there until Sunday morning. From 1pm to 9pm Sunday I’ll be at Lidcombe.

I wasn’t going to work this weekend, but figured why not!

Come along, have some fun with me... and don’t forget to bring a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc wahahaha
    There will be massive queues of punters at both shops carrying bottles of wine. The police will have to control the excited mob on horseback handing out free condoms and Channel 9 and 2GB will be there doing an outside broadcast.

The receptionist will go along the lengthy queue handing out numbers so nobody pushes in front

Enjoy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    There will be massive queues of punters at both shops carrying bottles of wine. The police will have to control the excited mob on horseback handing out free condoms and Channel 9 and 2GB will be there doing an outside broadcast.

The receptionist will go along the lengthy queue handing out numbers so nobody pushes in front

Enjoy
    Wahahahha!!!

I actually hope not! That would be a tad overwhelming! And would mean I’ll have to redo my make up every 10 minutes lol.

There are some gorgeous and nice girls on other than myself tomorrow and Saturday too.

Also it’s Channel Madamoselle CoCo

Will you be out there providing the snacks and ensuring a level of decorum? Or is your work here done lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you pay tax?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Do you pay tax?
    I do, some don’t

Wahahahha!!!

And would mean I’ll have to redo my make up every 10 minutes lol.

Hi there Louisa,

why do you have to redo your make up ??

Unless you were offering what I was thinking ??........................haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi there Louisa,

why do you have to redo your make up ??

Unless you were offering what I was thinking ??........................haha
    Hahahah!!!

Well it gets a bit hot, heavy and sweaty and I’ll look a tad disheveled!

I also tend to rub my face in the shower after - I’m like “oh this shower feels glorio- oh fuck I just smeared make up all over my face!!!!”

Hahahah!!!

Well it gets a bit hot, heavy and sweaty and I’ll look a tad disheveled!

I also tend to rub my face in the shower after - I’m like “oh this shower feels glorio- oh fuck I just smeared make up all over my face!!!!”
    Hey sister , too much please explain , I only have a simple mind and was thinking about cum on face that’s all .

Ps, it’s actually Not my thing as I’m more of a cum on tits kind of guy........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey sister , too much please explain , I only have a simple mind and was thinking about cum on face that’s all .

Ps, it’s actually Not my thing as I’m more of a cum on tits kind of guy........ haha
    Hahaha and that’s good and normal!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any significant diff between English Punters and former English convi.... I mean Aussies 🤪

I had chuckle that you had Senior Police from Scotland Yard as clients.

Im just envisioning blokes with pipes, extravagant mo's and those checkered Holmes style hats on tut-tutting during the sesh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Any significant diff between English Punters and former English convi.... I mean Aussies ��

I had chuckle that you had Senior Police from Scotland Yard as clients.

Im just envisioning blokes with pipes, extravagant mo's and those checkered Holmes style hats on tut-tutting during the sesh
    Haha there isn’t that much difference actually!

EXCEPT the humour for most. English/Irish guys tend to tease me over my London accent and how they say I remind them of home. We usually talk about stuff that we miss and also things that we don’t lol.

Aussie guys are funny and laid back too. I have a number of regulars who are just absolutely hilarious and lovely and I have a lot of fun with them too. I think most guys are a bit surprised that I have a personality!
    They expect a fuck, and that’s it... but then I win them over hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s everyone up to tonight?

What ’s everyone up to tonight?
    Women’s T20 cricket World Cup opening match between Australia and a India !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What’s everyone up to tonight?
    Slowly working my way through a bottle of Terremoto Shiraz after a trying couple of days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    What would you think/do if you found out your boyfriend was visiting WL?
    Just wondering if you forgot to answer this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Just wondering if you forgot to answer this?
    I answered this Pleck! It’s on page 7!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Slowly working my way through a bottle of Terremoto Shiraz after a trying couple of days.
    Nice! Enjoy!
    I’m having a few Vinod myself ;-)

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast