Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Yep....the thought occasionally crosses my mind to go back to live but deep down I know the first time I dont see the blue sky for a week (or the first time I get mugged) I'm going to regret it and want to come back to Sydney again

And yes I think everyone is daydreaming their travel plans for when we can fly again....planes will be fully booked for the first 6 months!
    As well as a visit to the UK, I’m dreaming of another Caribbean holiday! I used to go to Barbados a lot when I lived in the UK.
    Also would love to finally go to the Philippines
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    As well as a visit to the UK, I’m dreaming of another Caribbean holiday! I used to go to Barbados a lot when I lived in the UK.
    Also would love to finally go to the Philippines
    I fear phils will be amongst the last countries to get green light for travel from here..I'm hoping Japan is possible this time next year....Caribbean would probably open up in first phase tho

I was planning to visit Bagan in Burma but that's doubly squished now...coup + covid!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    I fear phils will be amongst the last countries to get green light for travel from here..I'm hoping Japan is possible this time next year....Caribbean would probably open up in first phase tho

I was planning to visit Bagan in Burma but that's doubly squished now...coup + covid!!
    Japan is on my bucket list too - one of the places I need to go and visit - I’ve heard it’s completely mental so right up my alley!!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey gents, I’m at Brookvale until 2pm today.
    Only a short window I know!

Will be at Lidcombe Tuesday to Thursday next week if I don’t get to see you here today x

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey gents, I’m at Brookvale until 2pm today.
    Only a short window I know!

Will be at Lidcombe Tuesday to Thursday next week if I don’t get to see you here today x
    Hi! What time are you at Lidcombe next?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    Hi! What time are you at Lidcombe next?
    Hello! I’m actually in Lidcombe today until late tonight! X

I don’t usually work evenings here - it’s my first time of doing so

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello! I’m actually in Lidcombe today until late tonight! X

I don’t usually work evenings here - it’s my first time of doing so
    Oh snap! I won't be able to see you tonight then :'( I just called and Mamasan said youre about to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh snap! I won't be able to see you tonight then :'( I just called and Mamasan said youre about to leave.
    Huh? No I’m here until about 10/11pm x

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Huh? No I’m here until about 10/11pm x
    That's so weird though. I called just again then and the mamasan said you've already left for tonight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's so weird though. I called just again then and the mamasan said you've already left for tonight.
    Very strange as I was here until 11pm and they knew this

I’m at Lidcombe tomorrow and also all night. PM me your private number and I’ll sort out your booking myself x

Hey Louisa, great to see you back. Got me thinking about rooting tunes.
    .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

keen on a booking

Hi Louisa

I am very keen to spend an hour with you.

It can be difficult for me to get to Brookvale. Are you still available any time at Lidcombe or is I\Brookvale your only place of work

Also, do you offer fantasies? I have a particular session I am after that I would love to discuss with you to see whether you can cater.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello all!
    Sorry for the absence! Been super busy with normal life as always!
    But I shall be in Lidcombe tonight from 7pm, and again there all day tomorrow and evening!
    Be good to see some of you x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hey Louisa, great to see you back. Got me thinking about rooting tunes.
    .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
    Will have to have a look and see what tunes are now on the thread!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How’s everyone doing? We are nearly at the weekend yay!

I probably won’t be at Brookvale this weekend - and I’m not working tomorrow either.
    I’ll definitely am working today at Lidcombe from 11am till about 2-3am.
    Will update if I’ll be there also on Saturday night and Sunday x

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you ever thought of going private?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by takasitau View Post
    Have you ever thought of going private?
    When I was in the Uk a good few years ago, with far less responsibilities than I have now, I worked private.

I wrote about it way back in the beginning of this thread. Here, now that I have a full time job and other responsibilities it’s just easier working at a shop (go in, work and leave) than faffing around with bookings etc. I also like my free time in my normal life and want (nay, need!) to keep both lives separate. Doing it this way entails I can have the best of both worlds whilst keeping my anonymity and sanity!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really appreciate the inside story on this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Well Hello Louisa
    Saw your pic and reviews and then of course stumbled on to this thread.
    Bloody amazing that you are online and responding to us punters.
    Read a few pages but to be honest it is taking up too much of my time at work.

Suffice to say I would love to see you after reading all about you but I do have a few questions if you do not mind.

1. Do you do a double service with any particular ladies at either shop?
    2. Do you cater for fantasies? Probably better not to ask details here though.

Hope to hear back......thx

BTW I really miss the punting scene in the UK particularly in the late 90's and early 00's
    Hello! Sorry for the late response!

I used to do doubles with a few of the girls in Brookvale - however the ones I did are no longer there - the girls there now are lovely, but I don’t know them well enough to get intimate with them if you know what I mean!
    Also I’m happy to work alone now ��

I do cater for fantasies - but depend on what they are! There are certain things I wont entertain and have turned them down (regardless of money/what is offered to me) best thing to do is message me x

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast