Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Hi Louisa what about this Friday ?
    Unfortunately I won’t be working this Friday, but will probably be next week x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Louisa, how do you find this travelling between Brookvale and Lidcombe? From God's country to ?????? . Kudos to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi All, apologies but I will not be at Lidcombe today due to having a family emergency. I will be back next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Will be back to answer questions in the next couple of days when I can x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never heard someone describe Lidcombe as a gods country before...

Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Hi Louisa, how do you find this travelling between Brookvale and Lidcombe? From God's country to ?????? . Kudos to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    I’ve never heard someone describe Lidcombe as a gods country before...
    Referring to Brookvale.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Louisa!

What is your favourite fetish?

Thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For some ppl,lidcombe is.

Everything is relative

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pricing

Louisa evening

There have been a number of posts on here, trying to make sense of different shops pricing structures. Especially in the "massage" shops where they just advertise the massage.
    So guys are trying to work out the value of different services ?
    My question is, is the reimbursement , pretty much uniform for the girls across Sydney or uniform in the shop ?
    Or does a girl who brings a lot traffic to a shop can command a higher rate.

luv the insights x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha yes two very different locations!

I’m lucky as the owners provide a driver to take me to and fro both locations and also drive me home after

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bang View Post
    Hi Louisa!

What is your favourite fetish?

Thanks.
    I don’t have any fetishes - I’m quite vanilla actually!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Louisa evening

There have been a number of posts on here, trying to make sense of different shops pricing structures. Especially in the "massage" shops where they just advertise the massage.
    So guys are trying to work out the value of different services ?
    My question is, is the reimbursement , pretty much uniform for the girls across Sydney or uniform in the shop ?
    Or does a girl who brings a lot traffic to a shop can command a higher rate.

luv the insights x
    I’m not sure how the massage shops work/do their prices as I’ve only worked in FS.

In Brookvale and Lidcombe (which are owned by the same owners), prices for the time of Western girls (like myself) and Chinese girls are different- prices are higher for western girls, due to being easy for interaction.

Even though, luckily I’ve generated traffic and business to the shop(s) and for myself of course I don’t get a higher cut or anything. But I am busy which is of course what I want

I have heard that the cut for some girls in other shops vary - some higher, some lower. I’m happy with the cut I get as I’m well looked after - I am fed, have really nice sleeping quarters etc. Some I’ve heard are really horrible and have terrible conditions for the girls. I guess you have to see the bigger picture - see if the girls are happy, well rested, clean etc.

People can pretty up the surroundings, but if you look deeper you can see which places aren’t up to standard and are just doing it for a quick buck regardless of the girls and also you as a client x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello!

Quick update - I’ll be at Lidcombe tomorrow (10am to 6pm), Thursday (10am to 3pm) and my usual - Brookvale: Friday from 6pm to Sunday 8pm x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Haha yes two very different locations!

I’m lucky as the owners provide a driver to take me to and fro both locations and also drive me home after
    Wow Louisa, you get chauffeured to both places. That's royalty. Hahaha. Should try and see you sometime. You sound like a fabulous person.

Oh I've been to this shop in Lidcome! Twice before, but walked each time...sadly...

Question to u Louisa: Brave of you to confront us here, What made you want to get to know us? How do you deal with negativity? I recently fell in love with a WL and went out once (she doesn't wanna commit cos I have a gf already and have been distant lately...), I have a GF I've been dating for 4.5yrs and going strong (she love's me dearly, but dunno if I feel the same)...I dunno what to do...advice maybe?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Oh I've been to this shop in Lidcome! Twice before, but walked each time...sadly...

Question to u Louisa: Brave of you to confront us here, What made you want to get to know us? How do you deal with negativity? I recently fell in love with a WL and went out once (she doesn't wanna commit cos I have a gf already and have been distant lately...), I have a GF I've been dating for 4.5yrs and going strong (she love's me dearly, but dunno if I feel the same)...I dunno what to do...advice maybe?
    Hello!

I explained why and how I came to start this thread on page 1-2!
    Haven’t had any negativity, quite the opposite actually. I’ve been told that they like reading the stuff I write and talk about and I love interacting with people - either on here or real life

In regards to your girlfriend: if you don’t feel the same for her then it’s not only not fair on you it’s certainly not fair on her. Yes I see people who are in relationships but there are no emotions/feelings between us. It is a transaction. A very fun extra job for me. If you are feeling this way towards your girlfriend think long and hard what you want to do. Do you spend lots of quality time with her, do fun and romantic things? You say it’s going strong, but how can it be if you don’t feel the same?

Find someone who excites you- that you can’t imagine not seeing everyday. Who brings out the best not only in you but in them too. Sex is sex. Love is worth so much more.

Good luck

Find someone who excites you- that you can’t imagine not seeing everyday. Who brings out the best not only in you but in them too. Sex is sex. Love is worth so much more.

Good luck
    Beautifully said, respect !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Beautifully said, respect !
    Amen to that....................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow Louisa, you get chauffeured to both places. That's royalty. Hahaha. Should try and see you sometime. You sound like a fabulous person.
    Awww thank you! Hope to see you soon x

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks gents x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello!

I explained why and how I came to start this thread on page 1-2!
    Haven’t had any negativity, quite the opposite actually. I’ve been told that they like reading the stuff I write and talk about and I love interacting with people - either on here or real life

In regards to your girlfriend: if you don’t feel the same for her then it’s not only not fair on you it’s certainly not fair on her. Yes I see people who are in relationships but there are no emotions/feelings between us. It is a transaction. A very fun extra job for me. If you are feeling this way towards your girlfriend think long and hard what you want to do. Do you spend lots of quality time with her, do fun and romantic things? You say it’s going strong, but how can it be if you don’t feel the same?

Good luck
    U be an agony aunt next

Wise words, nicely put xx

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast