Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Hi I’m Louisa from 18 Chard Road and 58 (Taylor’s, Lidcombe) - Ask me anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you - I went back to my corporate life (and got stuck there&#129315

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Hope everything is ok Louisa. You have gone very quiet
    Thank you! I went back to the corporate world and got stuck there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Hi Louisa, I know that the popular girls often get fully booked during their shifts and don’t have much rest. But if the girls are waiting in the crew area, do they chat amongst themselves or are they all glued to their phones? Do girls form friendships with their colleagues and hang out outside of work? I know that language might be a barrier as well. Do you have friends from work?
    Hello - I can honestly say I made genuine and long lasting friendships with the girls I met doing this. I trust them with my life.

We generally talked about life, some punters or we would watch movies on our phones.
    Some girls who are from overseas would talk to their families etc.

Some of my favourite nights we would all sit, have dinner and wine and just have “girls night” chin wagging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    You could tell us about what you love about a respectful fun punter.
    Anyone that is respectful has my vote. Just treat ladies as human beings with R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Good sex is sensual and emotional - I will not stand for disrespect but I have been lucky and had only ended sessions/walked out on only a few (can count the times on one hand). I do it for fun, not money so will not take crap. My London in me won’t allow it lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bye the way - hello all!

Been a while, hey! I hope everyone is well and survived the last few years! This forum randomly came to mind tonight, so I thought I’d see what I may have missed (curiosity, the cat, and all that!).

I am good! Enjoying retirement…and my corporate life… but you know me… never say never (wink, wink)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Louisa, if you're still around, can I ask the tricky question that often comes up. Would you say that most sex workers don't want to be there and that the industry is therefore exploitative?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Bye the way - hello all!

Been a while, hey! I hope everyone is well and survived the last few years! This forum randomly came to mind tonight, so I thought I’d see what I may have missed (curiosity, the cat, and all that!).

I am good! Enjoying retirement…and my corporate life… but you know me… never say never (wink, wink)
    I only realised a few pages in this thread was started back in 2020 and looks like I missed the boat. But, I have to say Lousia it's been an entertaining read and hope you're doing well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting read. Would be nice to see more of these "Ask me anything" like threads

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herocoder View Post
    Interesting read. Would be nice to see more of these "Ask me anything" like threads
    You can start a: "I'm a punter please ask me anything...." thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I'm quite new to here so don't really have much to share, just here reading and learning from other people's experiences haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Bye the way - hello all!

Ah bummer, just saw this thread for the first time and now you've retired! Hey Louise, what do you think about sexy phone chatting? I'd love to hear that accent!! Less effort and time for you than face-to-face services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome back great to hear you are happy and enjoying life. This forum has sorely missed you 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lovely to hear from you again louisa! Are you thinking of doing the odd shift at Taylor's or chard for old times sake? or you just popped in to say hello?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Why would you work in a suburb like Lidcombe?
    Koreans bud. Horny pindick fuckers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    This entire forum is one big punter AMA.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Hi Louisa, my question is what can convince you to unretire yourself? 😁 keen to see you 😉

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If there is no other girl that can replace her
    how about making an offer she can't refuse?😆
    I like to think that Im a gentleman so I will not make an offer in an open forum instead Im giving her the liberty to tell me what it is that she " thinks " will convince her to unretire herself 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    I like to think that Im a gentleman so I will not make an offer in an open forum instead Im giving her the liberty to tell me what it is that she " thinks " will convince her to unretire herself 😉
    Not much according thr the Desires Brookvale website. See Friday August 4.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very interesting to read through the thread! Thanks for the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesjj View Post
    Not much according thr the Desires Brookvale website. See Friday August 4.
    I checked the website, interestingly enough, it says Asians $250 / hour and Non - Asians $300 so @Louisa being half Filo ( Asian ) & Half black ( Non Asian ) Im confused... $275 ???? 🤣

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast