Be warned that Chloe Sakai, who's now semi-retired, is quite scammy.
She's expensive but I thought the experience would be worth it. I contacted her, after some messages I paid a deposit. Normally, I would not do such a thing, but I've seen her ads and reviews a long time ago, and thinking with my dick I paid the deposit.
After this she told me she can't make that night as its too late, it's about 9pm, and I'm about 15m drive from the CBD. I write it off as fair enough she has a new job, early start or something.

The next couple of days trying to get a time with her, her replies would be really slow.
A few days later when I send her a message in the morning she says to give her time to check her schedule before she can confirm at time that night. At 5pm I ping her, and last she replies sorry she can't as she's now traveled to country victoria and it will be a 2.5hr drive.

I asked for a refund and she's no problem, but she insists on doing a bank transfer, and I said no I want cash back. She keeps arguing. She won't return cash. Originally she wanted a Woolworths Gift Card, when I ask for that she's no problem, when I ask her if she's done it she's like oh it will take 3 days to turn up.
I asked for receipt and she's saying I'm being rude.
Several days later nothing.
I think its fair to get a refund for no service and I think its fair to get the refund back as cash, as that's how I originally paid. She insists on bank deposit as that's what she "originally asked x" (in a reply to my original request for CASH). I do not trust her to give her my bank details.

I never got to experience any of her services, so I can't say how good or bad they are. What I did experience was very poor. She was quick to respond etc to get a deposit and then dropped off with lots of delays and excuses etc., argues about how to do the refund, hasn't done it.

Coincidentally, later I found I had a password reset attack against me, I'm not sure if it's related.

I'd advice more common sense then I had an not paying any deposits.

Happy Punting