Thread: Deepthroaters in Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deepthroaters in Sydney

At 533 saw Phena, I think I read somewhere she could do DT. She wasn't what I was expecting, I'm suspicious it was even Phena. So I ended up asking for a double. The girl who came in immediately started giving me DT. I though I caught her name as Sasha. Later I went back and asked for Sasha and it was a different girl. Sasha's BJ was OK but nowhere near the same. Now I'm sad I don't know who this mysterious girl was.

From my research the following can't do DT:
    - Phena
    - Sasha
    - Joye (which, is contrary to what I've read)

Who can:
    - Chloe at 81 Crows Nest
    - Erika Khan (Private and expensive)

I always saw Chloe on the "roaster" but when I'd call she'd be "away on period". I'd like the shops to update the roster if the girl isn't working. But perhaps they were screening...

From the 533 roster supposedly Kelly and Gina can. Previously I had read Joye can but when I saw her she couldn't and her BJ was also just OK, pretty normal. I had a double with Judy and I'm not sure what she does but every now and again she does something that feels great. Judy can take me deep until I touch the back of her mouth/throat but she will only do it a little bit and doesn't really like to do it, as its uncomfortable for her.

I want a girl that can do it and is happy to do it. I don't want to be pushy.

Be good to know who the girls is who have you “immediate” DT.
    I’m not quite sure sorry brother.
    Could it have been crystal?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did some more research here, see my AR thread.

Cannot DT:
    - Phena @ 533 Willoughby
    - Sasha @ 533 Willoughby
    - Joye @ 533 Willoughby
    - Kate @ 533 Willoughby

Maybe:
    - Chloe at Phoenix Brothel (Couldn't/Wouldn't last time I saw her)

Who can:
    - Erika Khan (Private, expensive)

Please report back any intelligence on elusive DT skills which is often disappointingly falsely advertised.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Michelle at 533 does her best to get it down. I'm curious,is Chloe at Phoenix good looking and who else have you seen at Phoenix. I've been thinking of going there,I've heard good things about Anna,worth seeing? Any other pretty girls to look out for at Phoenix?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Melia (the Indonesian girl) at ginza empire can deep throat most of the punters here, I am a little longer than average and she couldn't hold me in for long and almost took all of me in but geez she made a solid effort whilst trying to do it and I was impressed!!!