Thread: Review of Peach

Senior Member(無間使者)

Review of Peach

So I saw peach over the weekend. She was described as a popular young hot japanese girl, who did diamond service only so i though "why not" as my favourite girl Anna isn't working anymore.

Peach makes an appearance and I was like... wow! Young, innocent, petite, gorgeous looks and a nice smile. she seemed like the whole package.

As soon as the clothes came off, I was hard as a rock. Unfortunately, the service doesn't match the looks. Its not that she was bad or had an attitude, it was just that she seemed fairly passive and expected me to take the initiative with everything. No DFK either, which was disappointed.

Overall it was an ok session, if you're into cute young japanese girls. I can't help but compare her to some of the others I've seen, such as Anna, where the session was hot, heavy and sexy from the start.

Would I return... nope.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not such a glowing review from DB2, but I suspect Peach might be a bit of a YMMV girl so I'm definitely going to give her a try this week. I remember one of the best I ever had was a Japanese girl at 278 named Maika, I was warned that she didn't initiate anything.....but I found her to be fantastic gfe and with stunning looks. Hope Peach is similar. I'm happy to lead anyway and will even teach her a few things. I'll let you know how it goes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Please don't forget to write your review sr71

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, just waiting for her to appear on the roster again.