Thread: Shops around botany rd alexandria

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops around botany rd alexandria

Hi all, saw a girl at summerville the other week who mentions they worked tues in a shop in Alexandria. They said the shop was bigger then summerville and very clean.

I was thinking it must be Dreamgirls, however I haven’t seen anyone on the roster who I think it would be. Are there other large massage shops in the area that would be bigger then summerville?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey, I haven't been to Summerville, but the two places in Alexandria I've noticed going about my daily business are

382 Botany Rd (has a back entrance - seems like it would offer extras, but can't guarantee this)
    And Good Fortune Massage: http://www.massage888.com.au/

Let us know if you find what/who you're looking for!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There's Marlene's down in Bourke Rd, I presume it is still going?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is one next to BP in Mascot and one next to Westpac in Mascot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone know if there are any closer to the station?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say they are referencing 382 Alex (name of shop) - referencing 382 Botany Rd...its actually Beaconsfield/Rosebery/Alexandria...diagonally opposite the Rosebery Hotel.

The shop is very big with say 4-5 rooms (not floor to cieling) and a massive ML waiting room and like a living room in the middle that doesnt get utilised. I have not been here for years but it always had a good selection of ML...never got anything more than a HJ though. The back lane entrance was always a place but it is a busy lane if that makes sense.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by soembody View Post
    anyone know if there are any closer to the station?
    Marlene's is close to Green Square station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Hi all, saw a girl at summerville the other week who mentions they worked tues in a shop in Alexandria. They said the shop was bigger then summerville and very clean.

I was thinking it must be Dreamgirls, however I haven’t seen anyone on the roster who I think it would be. Are there other large massage shops in the area that would be bigger then summerville?
    Sounds like it’d be a lot quicker and easier to go back to Summerville, find your girl and for another $115 (or +$ depending on how committed or horny you are) she’ll tell you. Win - Win.