Thread: K Sua - Sexy and Hot Cutie (2nd visit)

K Sua - Sexy and Hot Cutie (2nd visit)

Sua in my opinion would be best described as a sexy, sweet, seductive, leggy and model worthy looking Korean girl.

APPEARANCE
    I believe Sua is 24 years young.
    She has an attractive face, beautiful eyes, uses a modest amount of make-up. Looks fantastic and is dolled up to some extent– it’s my type.
    Her body is slim. Very delicate and sexy – hot!
    D cup boobs, soft and firm. Wow.
    A clean shaven pussy – very clean.
    If you are into slim, dolled up, busty girls she will definitely be the girl for you.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    Very experienced and knows how to please a man very well - very good teasing and build up, soft tongue and firm mouth.
    She was very sweet and engaging from the moment I entered the room – she has a sweet and soft feminine voice, very endearing.
    She is a very approachable girl and commits herself entirely to you throughout the session.
    GFE and super friendly – sweet kisses and non-stop DFK, she loves to twirl her tongue in your mouth – haha . Very sweet, treats me like her own boyfriend.
    I’ve seen her a month prior to this visit and despite the large number of guys shes banged she surprisingly still remembers me. In addition, she could also recall few intricate details we spoke about – she has a great memory!

PLAY
    Sua is an amazing kisser and does not hold back at all – so cute, feels very nice. Lots of DFK, Sexy as hell.
    Received some light Spanish from her today where she rubbed her massive boobs over my cock. Feels amazing.
    Fucking her was fantastic – very tight and wet pussy. She also put the condom on me with her mouth – wow, skilful!
    I signaled her to slow her down a little during CG as the amount of pleasure I was incredibly satisfying. Definitely knows how to ride a cock well.

BBBJ
    Awesome BBBJ – my dick went rock hard almost instantly. Luckily she slowed down a little. I was trying to hold back from ejaculating prematurely. Haha.

THE FUCKING
    Sua is the perfect fuck.
    She has a tight pussy that feels very good when your inside. But more importantly it's her responsive and sweet attitude, her hungry craving for sex, the sexy look she gives you when you fuck her, her soft moans, just create a much better experience.

TO CONCLUDE
    From my point of view, Sua is a wonderful girl.
    She is very pleasant. And very service orientated.
    She genuinely submits herself to you and will oblige to any request. You cannot really request much more from a girl than that.

My time together with Sua was nothing less than exceptional. Sua is precisely like her photos, and when she smiles it is very infectious – lights up the entire room. Sua is absolutely to die for. Amazing service and conversationally engaging – great understanding of English. She has a beautiful, cute personality, loves to chat. It truly felt like a girlfriend experience especially when we kissed and cuddled afterwards. I highly recommend Sua if you’re looking for an awesome fuck with a playful and pleasant young lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she looks like my type of girl i am looking for!!! i hope i can see her soon!!