Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice from 84A ARTARMON

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Alice from 84A ARTARMON

Hi, Anyone know Alice from 84A Artarmon working these days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure there have been 2 Alice’s that have worked there. Which one u referring too?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's an Alice that was rostered on the sister shop 6 poplar surry hills a few days ago

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownfiesta View Post
    There's an Alice that was rostered on the sister shop 6 poplar surry hills a few days ago
    Alice at 6 poplar is very good man.
    She used to worked at SS before. Saw her a few times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Pretty sure there have been 2 Alice’s that have worked there. Which one u referring too?
    She was from Vietnam I think. Her sister used to work in the shop too. About 160cm tall and C Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by L123456 View Post
    She was from Vietnam I think. Her sister used to work in the shop too. About 160cm tall and C Cup
    We seek her here we seek her there ... she’s the pimpernels half sister ... as for sisters bwaaa hahaha... don’t believe the hype

Jeez we (all) can pine...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Penny called, when she got the word
    She said "I suppose you've heard
    about Alice"
    Well, I rushed to the window, and I looked outside
    And I could hardly believe my eyes
    This big limousine pulled slowly into Alice's drive

Oh, I don't know why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go
    I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't want to know
    'Cause for twenty four years I've been getting massaged by Alice
    (Alice, who the fuck is Alice)
    Twenty four years, just waitin' for a chance
    To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance
    Now I've gotta get used to not getting massaged by Alice
    (Alice, who the fuck is Alice)

Apologies to Smokie for bastardising their song.

She doesn't massage anymore. A cursory glance through the forum using the search feature in the top right corner would reveal this particular topic has been brought up quite a few times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's workign at 7 lotus in Wynyard today

I've never seen her before, but heard all the postive reviews about her, today I saw there's a vietnam girl called Alice on the rooster so decided to book and try, confirmed that it's the same Alice.

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed, nothing special about the service, looks and body average, money greedy, would not return.....I don't understand what was all the fuss about her before, by her looks, she'd have to provide like super super good service to be able to get my recommendation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post

I've never seen her before, but heard all the postive reviews about her, today I saw there's a vietnam girl called Alice on the rooster so decided to book and try, confirmed that it's the same Alice.

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed, nothing special about the service, looks and body average, money greedy, would not return.....I don't understand what was all the fuss about her before, by her looks, she'd have to provide like super super good service to be able to get my recommendation
    Gannicus do you know whats the deal with the 2 lotus shops on 68a and 68 level 2? There seem to be 2 different shop but the girls are the same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Gannicus do you know whats the deal with the 2 lotus shops on 68a and 68 level 2? There seem to be 2 different shop but the girls are the same
    Same owner, same girls, same service, the 68a shop entrance is back of the alley, enter a resturant back door than go up stairs, there's 2 or 3 rooms in there, room not as big as 68 and wall does not go up to the ceiling so not as private as 68. 68 is better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same owner, same girls, same service, the 68a shop entrance is back of the alley, enter a resturant back door than go up stairs, there's 2 or 3 rooms in there, room not as big as 68 and wall does not go up to the ceiling so not as private as 68. 68 is better
    Thanks for the intel. much appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say it's not the same Alice that the original poster is looking for. As you have never seen Alice before, this girl could have told you anything and you wouldn't know any different.

The Alice we all know has distinguishing features eg tattoo. Can you give any further descriptions of her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought Alice opened her own shop? If she still wants to do massage, why would she work at another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say it's not the same Alice that the original poster is looking for. As you have never seen Alice before, this girl could have told you anything and you wouldn't know any different.

The Alice we all know has distinguishing features eg tattoo. Can you give any further descriptions of her
    Skin is quite dark, not very smooth, body about size 7, B cups, round face, think I saw a tattoo on her lower back waist, didn't really see what it was. She has blond dyed hair, but she did say she had black hair before. English is quite good,

I think it should be her, although I've never seen her, I've read alot reviews about her and have been to artarmon and boardway shop a lot, she was able to name both shop boss's name and a few ML working there, she said she got into a fight with the boss and didn't want to work at that shop anymore. She also mentioned her sister opened a shop in St Mary and she worked there a while, but it was too far and she doesn't go there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This isn’t the Alice that people are looking for. She didn’t have dark skin, and didn’t have blonde hair.

Skin is quite dark, not very smooth, body about size 7, B cups, round face, think I saw a tattoo on her lower back waist, didn't really see what it was. She has blond dyed hair, but she did say she had black hair before. English is quite good,

I think it should be her, although I've never seen her, I've read alot reviews about her and have been to artarmon and boardway shop a lot, she was able to name both shop boss's name and a few ML working there, she said she got into a fight with the boss and didn't want to work at that shop anymore. She also mentioned her sister opened a shop in St Mary and she worked there a while, but it was too far and she doesn't go there anymore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    This isn’t the Alice that people are looking for. She didn’t have dark skin, and didn’t have blonde hair.
    I'm thinking is jasmine at 227 BW? Blonde hair....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Skin color like thai girl, not as dark as some indian girls (sorry no discrimination), hair color she said she deyd to blonde.

That is very strange, if she's not Alice, how would she know about all that stuff and claims to be that Alice? Anyone seen her before can go check out next Wednesday at 7 lotus if she works there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Skin color like thai girl, not as dark as some indian girls (sorry no discrimination), hair color she said she deyd to blonde.

That is very strange, if she's not Alice, how would she know about all that stuff and claims to be that Alice? Anyone seen her before can go check out next Wednesday at 7 lotus if she works there.
    Well, all the info isn’t really hard to get if you follow the chatter on the forum, or if she worked in the same place.

Don’t think the old Sarah/Alice had a tattoo in her lower back. It’s somewhere else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha
    she would be probably reading this thread and having a good laugh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will attempt to clear this up. Sarah/Alice is Saigon Princess. She is involved in 2 shops one at Cremorne & St Mary’s. She is no longer an ML. I have contacted her on WeChat in the past to go visit her shop in Cremorne but alas haven’t been able to get there as yet. My bad.

Sarah/Alice did indeed work at Broadway 227 & Artarmon though I saw her only at Broadway. Sarah as she was known at Broadway is the hottest ML I’ve ever seen & I saw Tarah at Broadway regularly a few years ago.

I doubt the Alice referred to here at Lotus is the same girl I have described above though because she has been described here as not that hot. However if it is her & she has come out of retirement & dyed her hair blonde. Oh my lord!
    Last edited by Yougottabe; 28-02-2020 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast