Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close, too bloody close...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Close, too bloody close...

Out with the missus for dinner and saw an old trade school associate.
    Was introduced to his family, including his grandson's fiancee.
    She looked "very" familiar......

Turns out I have know the grandson for a few years thru work anyway and never associated who he was.

Next day received a phone call from a number I didn't recognise...
    It was the fiancee thanking me for not "letting on I knew her".

Now to be honest, until she "thanked me" I really had no definite idea who she was...

Now the silly thing, instead of me, it could have been her future husband doing the job where I met her.

Leaves me actually wondering how they did meet.....

(oh, she was previously working as an ML, very popular a while ago on this forum).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the other side of the coin - I swear this happened to me.

I was shopping in Coles and a gentleman came up to me and said “Wow it’s good to see you again - what are you doing here, I hope you are well!”

I said “Nice to see you!” (Wracking my brain in a panic!) “I’m just our for a spot of shopping” (like, Duh”.

He then says with a wink - “Hope to see you again soon!”

That’s when I realised.
    “Bollocks” I thought to myself.
    Hopefully nothing like that will happen again to you!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited a shop this afternoon. One of my regulars was there so I asked to see her. Taken to the room and a bit later another girl comes in. Was told my girl had a booking so went with the flow and had a good one anyway. Now tonight I’m getting random texts from another number mentioning this afternoon at the shop. Really! I wish the girls were young enough to behave like that lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post

I was shopping in Coles and a gentleman came up to me and said “Wow it’s good to see you again - what are you doing here, I hope you are well!”

I said “Nice to see you!” (Wracking my brain in a panic!) “I’m just our for a spot of shopping” (like, Duh”.

That’s when I realised.
    Id be respectful enough not to approach, if we happened to catch each others eyes I might give a brief smile but leave it there.

Its happened with WL id seen, we ended up next to each other at a traffic light.

We caught eyes, and she gave the smallest hint of a smile, i did likewise and we walked across the street and parted ways without another glance.

Hope the grandson and fiancee have a nice happily ever after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Id be respectful enough not to approach, if we happened to catch each others eyes I might give a brief smile but leave it there.

Its happened with WL id seen, we ended up next to each other at a traffic light.

We caught eyes, and she gave the smallest hint of a smile, i did likewise and we walked across the street and parted ways without another glance.

Hope the grandson and fiancee have a nice happily ever after.
    That’s a nice and polite way of acknowledgement Fox, without making the girl feel all awkward (and panicky!!!)!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    I visited a shop this afternoon. One of my regulars was there so I asked to see her. Taken to the room and a bit later another girl comes in. Was told my girl had a booking so went with the flow and had a good one anyway. Now tonight I’m getting random texts from another number mentioning this afternoon at the shop. Really! I wish the girls were young enough to behave like that lol.
    So how did the new respondent get your number ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s what I’m wondering. I have called the shop before to make bookings. Just not really comfy with that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    That’s what I’m wondering. I have called the shop before to make bookings. Just not really comfy with that
    I have a feeling - you will receive more messages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post

That’s when I realised.
    That would have freaked me out !
    So have you seen him since ?
    Its a small world and close calls happen. Its happened to me three times.
    Here is one of the stories and the other I will post below - I was shopping with my then wife, and the girl walks past with a big smile and a hello - I didn’t even recognise her at first - my wife asks do u know her ? I just said “no but isn’t she nice?” Had the dog house for a week to sleep in !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    Here is one of the stories and the other I will post below - I was shopping with my then wife, and the girl walks past with a big smile and a hello - I didn’t even recognise her at first - my wife asks do u know her ? I just said “no but isn’t she nice?” Had the dog house for a week to sleep in !

Why she would do that when you have another lady next to you. The WL would have no idea who that lady is to you, I get the feeling she did that on purpose. No way your Wife would believe you didnt know her lol, sorry, but unless your like Chris Hemsworth or Godfrey Gao (at the very least known publicy) women are not walking past you smiling and saying hello haha 🤣

Unprofessional imho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Why she would do that when you have another lady next to you. The WL would have no idea who that lady is to you, I get the feeling she did that on purpose. No way your Wife would believe you didnt know her lol, sorry, but unless your like Chris Hemsworth or Godfrey Gao (at the very least known publicy) women are not walking past you smiling and saying hello haha 藍

Unprofessional imho.
    Yes, I guess not everyone is discrete, and what ever happens in the room stays in the room (except the review) - lol. I was thinking the same as to why would she say hello when I am not alone and also in a very public place. Ah well - it was a few years ago - and she made me spend a fuck load of money trying to win back the wife (and my bed) - damn WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a feeling - you will receive more messages!

Haha maybe, but let’s see what’s on offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    Luckily nothing like this has happened to me however I have seen ML out in public but they didn’t see me.

One time I was on the train and a ML was with her husband and kid on a weekend trip... wonder if the husband knows what if she does that kind of work.

Unrelated Same WL tried adding me on Facebook probably saved my number whenever I use to ring that shop. Was so freaked out so I disconnect all my social media with my number and use a different number for my punting stuff.
    You gotta learn to not punt with your normal number!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I haven’t seen him since - thankfully!
    Glad I was out and about on my own and not with the SO - that would’ve been rather awkward lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not as dramatic, but I was out for lunch and while walking there, I crossed paths with an ML I had a session with before. We just smiled at each other as we walked past.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    Not as dramatic, but I was out for lunch and while walking there, I crossed paths with an ML I had a session with before. We just smiled at each other as we walked past.
    Ahh, but was she smiling because she recognized you, or just smiling at a fellow walker...

I stopped into a bottle shop at a local club recently. The bottle shop is adjacent to the main entry where people sign in etc. As I wait to be served, I hear this very distinctive voice in the lobby, it was a WL that I know very well!! She was dressed up really, really nice, all made up, i was frothing, knowing full well what was under that skirt and blouse.
    She was meeting and greeting a rather distinguished looking elderly gentleman, so much so she helped him get up out of his seat! I quickly assessed the situation, clearly on the hustle or doing a private with a customer and in no way did I want her to notice me. Whilst she is a true pro in every sense of the word, it could still be a mood killer. I quickly turned around and pretended like I had no idea.

For one reason or another we were messaging each other the following day which happens pretty regularly, I told her I seen her the previous night and we had a good laugh about it. Sure enough, turns out old mate could be a PR Visa option for her....🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was walking through Eastwood one day when I heard my name called out. It was a ml I had seen a few times with her friends. She immediately said "I'm (real name), we met through (massage name) a couple of times."
    She knew my situation and that I had no Significant other to worry about. She was a foodie and they were there for a Korean food experience after I had worded her up on my fav spots there. Long story short I had Bing-soo with them, and saw her the following week or so in the shop where we had a good laugh about how damn cheeky that was of her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Ahh, but was she smiling because she recognized you, or just smiling at a fellow walker...
    Haha, yes, but thankfully I was the only one on the street, otherwise, I would have felt like a loser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast