Hello fellow punters.

So I'm a long time lurker, first time poster in the forum.

So I chose Jin based on the numerous positive posts on her and I have to say they are pretty spot on. I feel like most reviews mention how beautiful she is but fail to mention how accurate the pictures on the website are. I would say the last four pictures on the website are definitely her when she is all dolled up. In person, however she definitely a looker, with more of a cute girl next door look. She has a nice body and amazing pair of C cup tits that feel really soft to touch.

Now on to the session. She provides excellent service and is very customer focused. It didn't seem like she wanted to dfk but I don't really mind. We started of on the shower with a quick blowjob and body rub. We then moved onto the bed where I got more head. Her technique was really good and she was able to almost reach the base a few times. She did this interesting position where she went under me and sucked on my balls and dick.

Sex in various positions; pretty standard. Then I asked for a blowjob, which was followed by an amazing handjob while she sucked on my balls. I indicated that I was about to cum and without me asking started blowing me again until I exploded in her mouth.

Afterwards, was a relaxing massage, a nice conversation via Google translate and a shower.

Would I recommend Jin. Fuck yeah boys!