It was one of those days and I decided to drop in and see who was in the shop. The wechat roster shows no significant change, but I thought why not. I got there and only 2 girls were available, so I chose Grace. I have to admit, Grace barely did an intro, it was more of a walk past and keep 5 metres away. Even the intro area is not very friendly.

When the money has changed hands and Grace is notified, she then gives a bit of a smile, like a small chink in a defensive wall has been made.

Grace is 165cm tall, wears heels to give a slightly taller look with a slim almond shape face. When in the room, I see its got her stuff lying randomly on the bed and side table. She gives a very thorough clean of the body and old fella, and doesn't wash herself. She does do some basic prep, including mouthwash.

Without her clothes, she's got fake C cups, a bit of flab around the tummy and upper thighs. In bed her skin is super soft and smooth, something that you wouldn't think.

The service is nothing special, the BJ is like she's licking a lollipop. We didn't try too many positions as she seemed concerned about the size and width (I don't think I am anything outside of average size). Some language barrier issues as her English is very very limited. Once you get past that, you get to see parts of her personality and have some interesting small talk.