She is new and still has still need to improve some of her services but that's where the gem is. You get to experience her first time in the industry. She is pretty with a great body and spirited attitude and a hungry sex drive. great combination for a first timer .

Was juggling between J Peach and other girls but the kind reception told me to go with Peach. "trust me bro, I know you'll like Peach" he said. So I made the decision, paid the fee and headed off to the room upstairs.

I was waiting for a bit when there were knocks on the door and there came Peach. Wow. She just like the photo, pretty face, white skin, a nice slim body. I think she's like a THICK size 6, not a size 7. She has a flat stomach with curves in the right areas and a rounded ass that's just begging to be grab and give a little smack. C cup boobs with nice shape and pink nipples and fully sahven (yum). We talked for a bit until we realised that she forgot the towels. She gave a shock look and said "omg, please excuse me", and ran out of the room for like 2 mins and came back with what she needed. She kept saying sorry and I said all good. She looked looked really cute during that moment.

We got into the shower and the usual kissing, grinding on each other with soap all over our bodies. She forgot to give shower BBBJ but I didn't mind, I'm sure she would do it if i ask but I just cant wait to get her on the bed.

We get on and I immediately went on top and DFK she followed my lead kissing me back, wrapping her arms around me, then slowly caress downwards. I moved down to DATY and she started moaning loudly. She has a more old fashion JAV style moaning where her expression makes it seems like she's shy and a little embarrass but when i check with her said she's good, she likes it and keep going. When we finished with DATY, she then got on top and start kissing and licking me down to a BBBJ. I lasted for a few minutes before asking her to dom me up and we went to the main course.

Sex with Peach is great. Plenty and moaning and expression from her. The harder I went, the louder she gets. At some point she tried to cover her mouth so she wouldn't be so loud but I said I want to hear it. We went through the list of position and finally finished in good old missionary.

We laid down after cleaning up, shared stories. After like 5 mins she asked if I want to do it again. "don't mind if I do" and we went back to the fun.

Overall, I think J Peach was a good experience. If you like those cute amateur style girls that's seems shy in bed but has a killer sex drive then definitely try her. Or you can wait till she's a bit better with servicing.

I give:
Looks: 9/10
Service 8/10
Sex 8.75/10
Attitude 9/10

Happy punting

Ciao