Thread: T Rose - amazing experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

T Rose - amazing experience

Booking:
    • Over WeChat. Wanted to know who the bustiest girl is, and got a quick reply with ‘thai girl Rose’
    • Hourly rate is $240; which is what I went ahead with (just incase if other are curious, the 90 mins charge is $380)
    • Arrive on time, quick transaction, no bullshit… directed to Room 17

Experience:
    • Greeted with a smile and a lovely kiss
    • Speaks very good English, quite fluent I’d say
    • Not a model material (not extremely good looking) but still good enough for a WL
    • Very bubbly personality, talks a little too much to be honest (but maybe she was trying to make me feel comfortable as I’m not much of a talker so maybe she felt awkward and did some talking… guess YMMV)
    • She bought in a new set of clean towels and sheets (so guess that’s a good thing)
    • She undresses and ask’s me to do the same.
    • Since the room has mirrors on all the sides, I stand behind her and play with her massive E cups, which seemed very natural, however not sure if enhanced or not.
    • Kissed her a few times and I absolutely loved it (more details follow later)
    • We hop in the shower, puts soap on me, cleans me up, talks to me dick in a funny way asking my dick to ‘get up.. good morning.. how are you doing’. I thought of that a bit childish and not very amusing, maybe I’m way too fucking serious but she did some strange things.
    • Goes down gives me a lovely BBBJ (but not for long) with straight eye contact which was hot as hell
    • I get out first and dry myself up, and she does the same after me
    • Loads of kissing when we’re on bed
    • She goes down on me for BBBJ. It was by far the best BJ I have had in my entire fucking life (actually I’ve merely had 15 BJs … lols.. so the statistically speaking, the sample size is quite small here to pass a judgement on anyone’s BJ skills, but still I loved it). Absolutely no teeth involved and very wet and sloppy, with full time eye contact
    • I now go down on her for DATY. Licked her clit and she starts responding very quickly and clearly. Now this is the part that I’m not too fond of. How the f*** should I know If she’s loving it or faking it? She’s moaning, not sure if those are real. However, she did get very wet (as in my finger slipped in easily and it did felt wet), but didn’t let me finger her so maybe she wasn’t too wet??? But her pussy didn’t smell at all, and was trimmed with a light strip right above her clit.
    • Start fucking her slowly in missionary, and GOD it was hot. She knew how to squeeze my dick when I was inside her. Non-stop DFK. Out of my 1-hour session with her, I must have DFK-ed her for atleast 15 mins if not more. She is a lovely and passionate kisser. Wet and full tongue contact throughout. She wouldn’t stop kissing.. it was me who had to pull out to signal her that it was enough
    • Switch to cowgirl where she’s facing me with her massive tits. She’s riding me (while constantly squeezing my dick). I ask her if I can CIM. She pull out the condom and starts blowing me and in a couple mins I unleach the load in her mouth.
    • She washes it. comments on my cum being a little salty, which leads to the topic of cum flavors. She begins to tell me stories about what her most clients cum tastes like (which is apparently salty…. yeah …..who knew??) and how people get distracted by her massive E cups on an asian girl. She thought it was funny, but I didn’t find it that much amusing, but I still went ahead with it and pretended that I liked that (I mean, come on… I just cumshot in her mouth, I have no right asking her to zip it … lol).
    • One thing that she commented about me was that I had just shaved my pubic hair around my dick before coming to Ginza, and it was a bit pointy to her. She wasn’t very comfortable riding me in cowgirl, which is understandable as the rough skin was probably rubbing against her labia. So guys, just a note for the fellow punters.
    • After small chat, I ask her for round 2. We do 69 (which consumed a lot of our time, and don’t think she was as responsive this time)
    • We go back in mish but think I was too tired and wasn’t as hard as I was in the first round. I then ask her to get on all fours and doggy her. But even that didn’t help.
    • I then ask her for BBBJ/HJ which she was doing. And while she was doing it, the buzzer went off. So she asked me to get in the shower. Couldn’t finish my second round.

Looks = 7/10
    DFK and BBBJ= 11/10
    Body or figure = 8.5/10
    Overall experience = 8/10 (even though I was a bit disappointed in myself for not being able to finish round 2, It was still a very good experience)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice. Tried her myself for the first time a couple weeks back - why didn't I try her sooner xD
    That BJ technique where she sucks your whole damn body toward her at the end, unf. I also didn't mind her talking at all; I tend to either not talk at all or talk endlessly, no middle ground :P
    The baby talking to dicks is a little weird, but her tonality (in my experience) didn't suggest any negativity.
    Lastly, while I'm not a big boob guy, they are VERY nice. That thing where she smacks your face with em, she called it "Thai boxing" xD Great gal, looking forward to next time.