Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake/Lazy Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    I imagine the number of people reading fanfics for entertainment to be much lower than those reading for actual reviews. In fact, polluting the pool with fanfics and poorly disguised advertisements just takes away from real reviews. Eventually people will just ignore reviews from this place altogether, then all we have left is shitposting.
    Hey Jimbonz,

May be if you can actually contribute some review yourself in here, it beats questioning others? Lead by example man!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    It’s punting for a reason - there is chance
    We are all trying to minimise the chance of a dud punt
    You can follow reviews or shop or w/e

It’s about your relationship with the girls and shop

I been around enough to say for eastern girls, ginza (both shops) are the best for me because of service and girls

I been out of loop for western girls at the moment, the game is the same - it’s the relationship

My advice for new punters is to browse reviews and find out for yourself by punting lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I admit, it does take time to spot the shills from the genuine reviewers.

If you have been in the forum for a while, even just lurking, you’ll see patterns and over time eventually you can tell who the shills are and which shops/agencies they write for.

If you’re new, my advice for a sure fire punt (is it even punt if it is guaranteed? lol) would be to focus on the girl who is the subject of the review.

More specifically, how many *different* posters posted positive reviews for the girl.

These will often lead to a higher success rate with finding a good punt as it is based on different experiences which says something about the quality and consistency of the service provided.
    *Especially* when you consider the fact that some won’t share the good find and keep to themselves, or just simply would not spend the time to write a review.

I sometimes chuckle when I see a shill reviewing some girl from a shop/agency (and it’s always from the same usual ones he writes for, of course lol) and then that’s basically the only (good) report for that girl !!

On the other hand, take Rebecca from 278, for example. She got reviews from shitload of people all saying good things. It’s a no-brainer and barring some bizarre misfortune chances are you’re also gonna get a great punt.

That might sound like an ad, but it’s an easy example. There have been popular girls over the years as well and if you’re new on this forum, and haven’t worked out who the shills are - then going with the girls who are the subject of the report would be my advice.

When you read a review of a particular girl on this forum that you like, see if you can find others that can support it. That would reduce your risk.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Jimbonz, if you just spend a little time reading reviews, it’s pretty obvious before long. The shills have a huge list of reviews full of superlatives. They never have a bad punt, every girl is horny and some of them can give a girl multiple orgasms just by looking at them.
    100% agree quack. I chuckle sometimes reading the shill ARs. Always starts with xxxx is a horny girl or xxx is made for sex... zzzzzzz at least make the fan fiction more interesting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meng, I went back and read some reviews and you’re right! That’s what they say.

What I cannot believe are the fanbois who follow the shills. Are they really that gullible? I have wondered at times whether they are also shill posts themselves.

We have one member here who has two profiles where his two profiles have conversations with each other. He isn’t a shill though even though his obsession with a particular WL was verging on dangerous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Meng, I went back and read some reviews and you’re right! That’s what they say.

What I cannot believe are the fanbois who follow the shills. Are they really that gullible? I have wondered at times whether they are also shill posts themselves.

We have one member here who has two profiles where his two profiles have conversations with each other. He isn’t a shill though even though his obsession with a particular WL was verging on dangerous.
    I guess you are talking about 23_ and his obsession with Mocha.

Just like you said, he is not a shill but he over-hyped the girl (which in some cases, can be detrimental to the girl).
    Probably in his eyes, he thinks he is helping her out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being new, this kind of sucks and it looks like I need to do a lot of reading. I haven't done much punting and I've only chosen the really well reviewed girls and stuck to them. I think we need to be more proactive about the shill/fake reviews. Just my 2 cents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like what some of the commenters here have said, it's punting and the girls will have off days. They may also not think you are that attractive and be abit lazy. It happens. It's shit cuz we give them our money... but it happens. I've had shit punts I've also had great punts. If the girl is great you can bet your hairy ass I will be back to see them! So just read the forums, enjoy it and take it with a grain of salt. Great example is when I had a punt with Jessica at 42. U can read my review. Someone else had a great to.e with her, however she just wasn't for me. It's my own personal experience. BH may have very well had a similar experience with 2 dif chics. Unless u were in the room with him u won't know what happened. Everything else is guesswork and assumptions. Personally I like his reviews as they are great entertainment. I also like everyone's reviews as well. Hell I actually like this forum!
    Let's just all chill out and enjoy a punt aye?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure why everyone is mentioning WLs having off days, which is a given, nobody can be expected to perform 100% every day. The OP in question mentioned specifically copy & paste reviews, aka pure shill. It has nothing to do with a WL's performance, not sure why that's being thrown around as a argument. But, as it stands it seems like the consensus here is; shill/fake content is allowed as it's "entertaining" so I guess this conversation is over

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123