Thread: BONY - The new girl on the block

Junior Member(有D料到)

BONY - The new girl on the block

Establishment: Rydalmere 22 Brodie Street
    Date: Late Feb
    Girl: Chinese Bony
    Booking: Yes booked - but did get a choice of a line up when I went to the shop.

Been there a number of times and the 'Boss' is always very helpful. had messaged him before hand for recomendations and he suggested I see the lineup. Only 5 girls working - probably others are stuck in China. Got me to a room and introduced the girls one by one. Picked Bony - wanted to go for Lala but she was busy and there was a waiting as the other guy had extened. So money exchanged and Bony takes me to the room. Spends 5 mins with getting warmed up and then allows me to undress her and then self while she sets up the shower. Her English is very limited - so Google translate to the rescue for even small talk. After the shower which was about 5-7 minutes and a bit of rub and tug there - she ended up playing with the little me. Dry up and onto the bed. Quickly move into BBBJ - which was nice - she knows her stuff. Mirrors help. Did not object to me going up on her for 69 while I squeeze her natural tits. Bliss right there. She knew I was ready (maybe she was more ready than I was) - so on goes the dom and off to the action. A number of positions later round 1 is over.
    A quick cleanup and shower - and then back to a bit of massage and 10 mins later - all over again got ready for round 2. BBBJ again but this round was more relaxed that the previous one - as I had to nearly gasp for breath as she went on with the banging. The buzzer goes off and round 2 is done - almost on the dot !
    Cleanup again and wish good bye for maybe another day.

She is a GF type of girl - natural B tits and does not mind you playing with them. The only problem is her lack of English so conversation is difficult. Guess I will have to learn some chinese.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    Establishment: Rydalmere 22 Brodie Street
    Date: Late Feb
    Girl: Chinese Bony
    Booking: Yes booked - but did get a choice of a line up when I went to the shop.

Been there a number of times and the 'Boss' is always very helpful. had messaged him before hand for recomendations and he suggested I see the lineup. Only 5 girls working - probably others are stuck in China. Got me to a room and introduced the girls one by one. Picked Bony - wanted to go for Lala but she was busy and there was a waiting as the other guy had extened. So money exchanged and Bony takes me to the room. Spends 5 mins with getting warmed up and then allows me to undress her and then self while she sets up the shower. Her English is very limited - so Google translate to the rescue for even small talk. After the shower which was about 5-7 minutes and a bit of rub and tug there - she ended up playing with the little me. Dry up and onto the bed. Quickly move into BBBJ - which was nice - she knows her stuff. Mirrors help. Did not object to me going up on her for 69 while I squeeze her natural tits. Bliss right there. She knew I was ready (maybe she was more ready than I was) - so on goes the dom and off to the action. A number of positions later round 1 is over.
    A quick cleanup and shower - and then back to a bit of massage and 10 mins later - all over again got ready for round 2. BBBJ again but this round was more relaxed that the previous one - as I had to nearly gasp for breath as she went on with the banging. The buzzer goes off and round 2 is done - almost on the dot !
    Cleanup again and wish good bye for maybe another day.

She is a GF type of girl - natural B tits and does not mind you playing with them. The only problem is her lack of English so conversation is difficult. Guess I will have to learn some chinese.
    Thank u so much for supporting us!!! and thanks for your reviews. much appreciated
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM