Thread: K Juni - Remarkably Sweet and Sexy!

K Juni - Remarkably Sweet and Sexy!

I had to privilege to give Juni a visit once again (2nd). In my opinion she would be best described as a sexy, pretty, cute Korean girl. She was in room 8 today – nice room with Japanese décor.

APPEARANCE
    I believe Juni is maybe somewhere in her mid 20’s. 25, if you ask me.
    She has a pretty face, stunning eyes, uses a little amount of make-up. She wore a sexy white dress shirt with her top unbuttoned revealing her busty chest – hot AF!
    Her body is slim but also curvy in the right places.
    D cup boobs, very soft and wonderful to play with. She likes them to be grabbed, yeah grab em boys!
    Smooth and a shaved pussy.
    If your into skilled/self-confident Korean girls then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    Experienced and knows how to please.
    Super self-confident and friendly – GFE and eccentric attitude.
    She is a cheeky young girl who treats her clients with incredible amounts of care.
    Awesome GFE (one of the top). And she is able to communicate in English without difficulty.

PLAY
    Juni is a sweet kisser and likes to tease – very sweet GFE. Loads of DFK. Treats me like her own boyfriend where she was ensuring I was enjoying every minute of it. I was very satisfied!
    When we fucked it was sweet and intimate – nice tight pussy, clenching onto my dick securely. Nice firm ass, feels good to grab and get a hold of.
    Received one of her sexy pussy slides today (didn’t get it last time). Having her wet pussy slide all over your erected cock is absolute heaven. She really knows what to do!

BBBJ
    Great BBBJ – great suction and firmness.
    Has great build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

THE FUCKING
    Juni has a wet and tight pussy and is all you would want in a girl – she really gets into it.
    Feisty, passionate and has a delightful and seductive moan when you fuck her.

TO CONCLUDE
    Juni is a young, sexy and outgoing girl. An absolute service queen – great attitude.
    She is stunning to meet in person (better than photos), needless to say I couldn't take my eyes off her draped in her sexy dress shirt. Pleasant and entertaining, we got along like old mates setting up a casual date to fuck - wow. Time really does go by quickly when you are with her. I'm not one to disclose everything behind closed doors but this was remarkably an unforgettable experience, and I hope to see her again as soon as feasible.

Give her a shot lads, thank me later!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review Mr 23, she really is quite amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review 23_ , can confirm that your description is bang on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish she was still around but looks like she's no longer at Ginza. Does anyone know if she is still around these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice review. junny is the best pussy. is it possible she do operation to make it look good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve heard that she’s got a bf

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Juni is back with upgrade!!! Was sceptical when ginza description had her cup size as F when she was a D before and it's because she re did her boobs and bum and it now feel more amazing than before. So same wonder personality with even better bod!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shame she is only rostered on weekdays - can't seem to find a time to book with her on the roster.

Nice review bro. I might give it a go 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the scope of work that some of the girls get done to their bodies is quite surprising - Juni with her butt implants is one thing, but there's another popular girl who has had ribs removed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    the scope of work that some of the girls get done to their bodies is quite surprising - Juni with her butt implants is one thing, but there's another popular girl who has had ribs removed!
    Ribs removed ? Who is that ?