Senior Member(無間使者)

Quick Reviews - Viet Julia and Indo Tiara

#### Cheeky Julia with a good sense of humour

Person's Name : Julia (Viet)
    Establishment : N5M
    When: Jan 2020
    Rate: 230 / hr
    Services Provided: CIM, DFK, BBBJ, 69 ...no BBBJ in shower or FIV

I came from a family holiday and was craving for pussy. I scanned for latest talent at N5M and found Julia was free, booking was easy through their WeChat.

When Julia entered the room, she was still wearing her night dress and told that she woke up from sleep a few mins earlier. I am not a great fan of makeup so it was okay for me. She looked hot even her nighties.

One thing which was consistent throughout the session was that she was very GFE and humorous, she really has a good sense of humour. Who doesn’t like naked hot girl cracking ‘adult’ jokes? There were quite a few good naughty good moments with her.

On to the shower, I started admiring her body. She is not skinny and has volumes at the right places. We washed each other and hopped on the bed. I wish there was some BBBJ.

On to the bed, she starting kissing all over my body and soon I asked her to switch to 69. After a few mins, we were ready to fuck. We tried different position before I cum in her mouth.

Second round, she does not like FIV which was okay but I had dedicated this round to more of BBBJ. I lied on the bed and asked her to take care of me, a lot of caressing, ball licking and sucking went on for some time. I looked at the watch and noticed that we only had 5 mins left, I asked her to lick my balls while I jerked myself off and asked her to take my brother in her mouth just in time. It was an amazing feeling.

Overall a great session.

#### Tiara (Indo) - dusky, busty beauty
    Person's Name: Tiara (Indo)
    Establishment : N5M
    When: Jan 2020
    Rate: 230 / hr
    Services Provided: CIM, DFK, BBBJ, 69 ...no BBBJ in shower or FIV

I went unannounced this time and asked who is free. The girl over there was quite happy to show the line up, two girls Leena and Tiara caught my attention and I chose Tiara. She was busty and tanned girl.

One thing which stands out for her is her sexy face. I liked the way she looks and carries herself.

On to the room, we stripped each other and landed in shower. As soon as she stripped, I was like wow. I like dusky beauties and she was looking perfect, nice ass and rack.

I lied on the bed and asked her to take care of me. She was more than happy and started catbath. It was all normal until she took my cock in her mouth, she is really good at BBBJ. I told her to come home and give some lessons to my girl friend . We soon started fucking like crazy and I came while we were in doggy. Her rear view is adorable.

Second round, I sat on the sofa and requested her to give some love to my cock. She happily obliged and then started a session which I wished never ends. She was so good and I literally started thanking her for this . She stopped and looked up at me with that beautiful face while saliva was dripping off her lips, oh my what a site. I still have dreams about her . After a few mins, I came in her mouth and she took a few tissues and gargles to spit the cum. We cuddled on the bed before the buzzer went off. What a sexciting session came to an end

Julia is back!!!!