Thread: $50 massage now on offer

Senior Member(無間使者)

$50 massage now on offer

i see now Royal massage have dropped their price to $50 for 60 minutes.
    so now includes Anytime, Vivi where else is it on offer.
    now just have to work on Tips, pity the ML doesn't see the need to also adjust pricing to help their shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anytime at Stones corner is $50 per hour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    AT 50 hr, FG 60 hr, same owner, same girls. Must be cheaper rent at Greenslopes. Good luck getting those tips down Brew 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GIB advertising $50hr

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The shop discount is good ... but careful it's not at the expense of ML. I think the shops mentioned are ok, but there are shops that offer reduced shop price, even down to $40/hr, but the reduction is all borne by the ML with a very low hourly rate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    AT 50 hr, FG 60 hr, same owner, same girls. Must be cheaper rent at Greenslopes. Good luck getting those tips down Brew ��
    I think AT will soon charge the same as FG. I hope I’m wrong

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I think AT will soon charge the same as FG. I hope I’m wrong
    Yeah prob, these are only specials, not their standard prices. I think it's a false economy. If the girls aren't attractive and offer a good service u can charge 10 bucks an hr it's still not good value if the rest is rubbish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some these shops u pay what $40 or $50 for 1 hr get average or below standard at some of them then pay $100 or more tip !!
    Rather go with a good looker as she going to ask same tip as the porker of a thing at some shop who ask same tip .... umm which one save $10 bucks on can he. Of porker or go to a sure thing know where I’m headed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Anytime at Stones corner is $50 per hour.
    The girl told me only for February.
    Will charge $60/h from March.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $40/H ,...... tried twice....
    Ladies pretty ....old@@

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apart from the $40/h shops the $50/h shops pays the same to the girls as the $60 shop. That's what the ML tells me. The only difference is I normally pay the $50 more tips then the $70/$80 shops for the same service. So in my case the girls are better off. The boss get more customers, everyone wins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If $10 bucks break the balance then you shouldn't be in this game.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    May need repeating:
    "The shop discount is good ... but careful it's not at the expense of ML. I think the shops mentioned are ok, but there are shops that offer reduced shop price, even down to $40/hr, but the reduction is all borne by the ML with a very low hourly rate."

Shops that offer $40 rates are often paying the ML only $10. Which means the discount comes from off the ML pay for massage hour rather than the shop.
    Some of the MLs in those shops seem to be there under dodgy methods.
    But yes ... you do find some gems nonetheless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spotted few $50 ones in Rocklea near Bunnings, thought to check out.
    Opal - old boiler
    Thai shop oppo Opal - chubby Thai girl with tats, told me she canÂ’t offer extra as on code Red.
    Golden crown- found younger girl with cute smile. Quite revealing dress and offered a tight hug the moment I entered. I immediately booked for an hour without much delay. Further things were discussed inside during massage. Standard things were offered for standard prices ( 50/100/130). Offered 70 for customised extras, and we both ended it happily.
    Will repeat soon!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    Opal - old boiler
    Thai shop oppo Opal - chubby Thai girl with tats, told me she canÂ’t offer extra as on code Red.
    Golden crown- found younger girl with cute smile. Quite revealing dress and offered a tight hug the moment I entered. I immediately booked for an hour without much delay. Further things were discussed inside during massage. Standard things were offered for standard prices ( 50/100/130). Offered 70 for customised extras, and we both ended it happily.
    Will repeat soon!
    Yeah, those hugs will get u everytime bro 😆
    Nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    Opal - old boiler
    Will repeat soon!
    curious what the 50/100/130 is, I always thought it went 50/70/100 as standard, or did option 70/100 get merged as one now?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    curious what the 50/100/130 is, I always thought it went 50/70/100 as standard, or did option 70/100 get merged as one now?
    Ohh I missed that ‘70’ which is also there but it’s easily obtained at ‘50’. However, the option 100 is pretty fixed these days and hardly anyone budge. It’s VfM when you pay for option ‘100’ and get services often offered for option ‘120/150’. Hope you got what I mean ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    50 as standard wtf.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree 100 vfm only if before flip.
    if you have to wait until flip then no thanks