Thread: Newbie Massage Parlour Questions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Newbie Massage Parlour Questions

I'm pretty new to this scene so I have some questions around how things are supposed to work at these massage places. Hope ya'll can answer them for me.

1. Tips - I know theres usually a base price (say $40) and you're supposed to give a "tip" (~$50?) for the extra services. When do you give the tip (before or after part 1)? How much do you give (and should you negotiate at all)? How do you find out what's on offer, can you just ask straight up before the massage even starts, before you pay anything?
    2. Services - I've seen some reports where it's just a HJ, but some people get Spanish, some even more than that. How does that work? From what I'm reading, it depends on the girl and the shop. Is there any way to find out what's on offer ahead of time? What services are definite no-nos at massage places? Do they do BBBJ or is that going too far?

Cheers fellas

We can tell you everything!

But first you have to prove that you are not working for the Council ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkodog View Post
    I'm pretty new to this scene so I have some questions around how things are supposed to work at these massage places. Hope ya'll can answer them for me.

1. Tips - I know theres usually a base price (say $40) and you're supposed to give a "tip" (~$50?) for the extra services. When do you give the tip (before or after part 1)? How much do you give (and should you negotiate at all)? How do you find out what's on offer, can you just ask straight up before the massage even starts, before you pay anything?
    2. Services - I've seen some reports where it's just a HJ, but some people get Spanish, some even more than that. How does that work? From what I'm reading, it depends on the girl and the shop. Is there any way to find out what's on offer ahead of time? What services are definite no-nos at massage places? Do they do BBBJ or is that going too far?

Cheers fellas
    Is all depends on the shop and the girl. Some shop don't allow FS but do NHJ and BBBJ. Some girl do FS and some only do Up to NHJ. So have to ask the girl or they will tell you their service and the price. Some girl want up front on the extra if you are new. If regular some give special discount and happy to see me. I have nude massage and hand job for $30 or with nude massage bbbj for $40. But sometime I give her more so it work out same.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just book your massage and pay at the counter.

The girl will tell you when she's ready, what services she offers and how much. There is plenty of information here already on what charges to expect. First time posters are encouraged to read the forum.

Some girls might insist on an up front payment, but most will let you pay at the end of the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Base pay for massage is paid at reception, everything else is discussed behind closed doors. What is on offer and for how much depends on the girl, but the standard is $50 for NHJ. A lot of other extras vary quite a bit in price and availability (generally only for her regulars). You can ask before massage and pay upfront but if you don't ask I think most will start hinting about extras halfway through the session.

Some small shops don’t have a reception person so the massage girl will take you into the room, where she will often ask how long. Here you pay the listed massage price and you can ask if ....
    After getting the massage money, She will leave you to get ready while updating the booking sheet and putting this money in the till. ��
    Soon after she will return and begin the massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find after a few pints, the confidence builds and it’s easier to have a bit of banter and ask for some extras in a fun way. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesnt

Banned
    By reading punter's reviews you may get a hint of what is being offered by MLs at various RNT shops. Some punters may get extras but prefer not to divulge intimate details in order to keep the girl to themselves or not to get the shop in trouble with council for providing sexual services. Some shops have a reputation of providing FS while others don't. Then there are girls who will provide extras because they want to make more money and then are those girls who stick with just the massage and HJ. Once you do your own visits you will get an idea of what is out there and find we Sydneysiders are blessed to have such a large supply of Asian girls in our city.