Thread: Turning down the massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Turning down the massage?

Other than directly coming out and saying it, do any of you bros have tricks or cute shit you pull to let the ML know you’re only after extra and not the massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might be a dumb question......but why don't you just go to a brothel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Might be a dumb question......but why don't you just go to a brothel?
    I think I speak for some of the other bros as well in saying that the challenge and thrill of the chase is part of the appeal.

Plus, I’ve found more value as far as quality of looks versus dollars spent in massage shops compared to a brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What I do is ask the ML for part 2 first, then part 1 after. All of them have agreed.

Having said that, the part 1 does build up well to part 2, making it more satisfying. I only go part 2 first with my regular MLs.

Pay extras up front, as soon as you can. Let them know your intentions the minute they walk in the room. A hug, a rub on the hips, a light kiss on their neck etc etc. I almost always do part 2 first then if there is time proceed to part 1. You aren't the 1st guy they have seen that wants to play from the start.

Failing that, you can try Crocodile Dundee technique. Takes a bit of practice bit does reap rewards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great technique Raybo. Let's hope when she wakes up she enjoyed it as much as you did😁👍😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    What I do is ask the ML for part 2 first, then part 1 after. All of them have agreed.

Having said that, the part 1 does build up well to part 2, making it more satisfying. I only go part 2 first with my regular MLs.
    This is my strategy. Pay extras up front, ask for part 2 first and then only have the massage if you have time left.

The part 2 is never rushed as there is plenty of time left on the clock and I enjoy the massage more as I am not thinking about when the part 2 will start.

Never been refused but I also only see MLs that I know offer extras.