Thread: Eva - total horny chick

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eva - total horny chick

Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Chatswood 350

Date of Visit : 18/9/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood Brothel & Adult Sex Full Service | Chatswood 350

Phone :0410716666

Hours of Business : 10 til late friday and saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : D cup naturals, completely shaven, some belly flab, nice bum, sexy legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : I presume China

Services Provided : kissing my body and then a boobs rub, DATY, missionay, side saddle with some balls and arse play, side doggy, doggy, back to missionary to finish, very good massage

Value for money/recommend? : I wanted to see Wendy but guess what, fully fucking booked so Helen suggested Eva who is available and there she is looking at me with hope of work.

Ok now she looks ok with medium height and sexy legs and massive natural tits that are among the best I have seen and they felt good as well.

She has a little extra weight around the middle that was pronounced when hunched over but I am thinking if she trims down a little she would be an absolute stunner.

She does not speak much English so it was difficult to tell her anything and this can be frustrating as things do not go as well as you would like.

We start with me laying on my front as per Eva asking me and then she is playing with my cock and balls and rubbing those very nice tits on me and this was ok.

After a few moments she lays down and I lick her pussy as she said she likes that and I got an extremely strong reaction from her right away and she was crying out and bucking up.

Now this is unusual to get that strong a reaction and this girl loves sex so this is looking good and I kept it up and she was in raptures cumming all over my face.

Now here is one very horny chick and after the licking she said she wanted me to fuck her right away in missionary and she grabs a dom and pulls me into her.

I am thinking this is the first time a chick has done that to me and my cock is inside this sexy warm snug pussy and this girl is pretty fucking worked up.

Now I like giving the girls a good time but this was something else in terms of excitement as she was going mental straight away and it was pretty sexy.

She did not kiss at all and turned away each time I tried so that is something that needs to be worked on and I resolved it at the end.

I was just making slow love to her and she was reacting very well and making me horny even without the kissing and pulling me into her and crying out.

She kept telling me I am the best fuck and that she was loving it and I elevated up a few times and hammered her and things got even more crazy.

This chick is loving me fucking her and I am guessing that she is a total hornbag that will love any guy fucking her and she was worked up big time.

I did this for about eight minutes and then changed to side saddle due to getting hot and sweaty and I just went slowly and again the crazy worked up girl.

She was playing with my balls and arse and looking at my cock going into her and crying out and giving me compliments so she is great as this is good for the ego.

It felt pretty good and I mixed up the pace between slow and faster bursts with Eva enjoying it very much and I also had her legs closed doggy and hammered her in each position.

Eva said she likes doggy so I go into this position and she has strong legs and those tits are fucking nice to hold onto and I just stroked into her for five minutes.

Eva was crying out and looking back at me and she seemed to really be enjoying it and after five minutes I wanted to go back to missionary to make love to her again.

Those tits were nice to look at and suck on and I would have liked to kiss her but no luck and I raised up and hammered that pussy and I was pushing her up the bed trying to get deeper inside her.

We ended up at a diagonal angle right up against the wall in the corner and I fucked her hard and came and Eva is saying that I am the best fuck ever and holding me there not letting go.

We cleaned up and showered because I am soaking wet from the hard fucking and then she gives me a pretty good massage and I am talking to her about the kissing and how every girl kisses me.

I told her that I want to kiss her next time and she agreed to let me kiss her next time.

So a friendly girl who is completely orgasmic and I think if she trims her tummy a bit and kisses she will be amazing and did not get to sample BBBJ due to the urgency of her wanting to be fucked.

So guys here is your chance to help me mold a superstar. Those tits......

Yep, sounds about right, very similar to my experience. And yes, those tits!

I can also understand why Wendy was booked out as well! Her BJ is to die for and loves a good rooting as well!

I reckon this shop fly under the radar, had plenty of good punts there yet it doesn't get mentioned here too often.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yep, sounds about right, very similar to my experience. And yes, those tits!

I can also understand why Wendy was booked out as well! Her BJ is to die for and loves a good rooting as well!

I reckon this shop fly under the radar, had plenty of good punts there yet it doesn't get mentioned here too often.
    Hi Raybo, Yes I only started going there a month back to see Wendy due to the good reviews and she is a really good find and I had an amazing session yesterday with her for 90 minutes.
    It was definitely up there with the best of the best and she is a really nice lady and tries hard to please and a fucking hot looker as well. As you say the blowjob is amazing and she does love getting fucked so a dream come true. I was going to write a review but Punterman thinks I am an idiot and wrote something that ridicules me and he cant talk because Newboy caught him out copying old reports and changing the beginning and ends for two different girls and one was at 244 Paddington shop. I called him out on it and said not to be lazy and write it fresh each time so he's got the shits with me.

The shop manager at 350 is Helen and she is the nicest lady and really cares about the girls and does not let drugs in there and its a well run shop. She said my reviews helped her get more interest in her shop so I am happy to help not to mention sexy Wendy Ha ha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's great that you are enjoying your bookings with Wendy and others. I just find your posts a bit exaggerated mate..have seen a few girls in the past mentioned by you, and yes they are attractive but not really the way you picture them!! I remember a girl at 533 mentioned by you having natural D cups....and I booked her I could feel that they were enhanced and I asked the girl and she herself said yes they are fake...we all have different tastes bro. Each to their own. I have learnt my lesson not to trust reviews generally. They might be just an indication...

Banned
    Kissing...?
    This is a Covid environment
    No wonder she wasn’t keen