Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 28/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Perfect

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, pussy-slide, FIA, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Always

My experience/comments : A couple of days ago I decided that I should pay another visit to Kelly’s so I contacted Kelly to find out who would be working today. It turned out that I’d seen all the girls on today’s roster so I decided that, if I were to see a girl I’d seen before, I might as well see the best and I booked Nicky.

Turned up and was greeted by Jimmy and I had to wait a couple of minutes until Nicky was ready and I was sent up to her usual Room 2.

I’ve seen Nicky several times over the last three years (I have to be disciplined and limit the number of times I see her ‘cos it is easy to get hooked on her) and each time she remembers many of the things we’ve discussed in the past. This time, when I entered the room, she told me the number of times I’ve seen her and I said that I thought it was one fewer but when I got home I checked my notes and Nicky had got it right – scary!!

We chatted while I stripped and showered and it was onto the bed.

Nicky knows that I write reviews, although I never discuss them with her, and she said that after my last visit she and Sakura were really busy.

Nicky was wearing a tiny bikini (but not for long) and this week her hair is dark brown.

She has the perfect figure – D-cups, fully shaved and the cutest of bums.

The last two times I’ve seen Nicky it been her special lesbian doubles and they have been non-stop, full-on sessions but this time I fancied a slower more sensual session with this lovely lady and she read my mind and adopted exactly that approach.

Nicky immediately started with amazing DTBBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, plenty of saliva and great hand-action.

I asked for some 69 and Nicky moved round and was soon yelping and wriggling around before squirming away for a breather saying she was sensitive after cumming.

More BBBJ and some DFKing and I then asked Nicky for a pussy-slide. She applied some lube to my cock and she straddled me.

This was wonderful as she really got into it and I played with her lovely tits and reached round to stick a finger up her arsehole which elicited a little squeak.

Time to fuck and she dressed me and climbed aboard for some cowgirl.

She rode me very passionately, saying that this was her favourite position. She also said that she didn’t want to cum again but I said “Oh go on” and she did and then collapsed on top of me for another breather.

I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot and went gently as Nicky had requested.

This was fantastic as she has such a cute derričre and my thumb was back up her arsehole.

I was too close to cumming and I got her to lie down for some mish but it was just too good, and I wanted my usual CIM finale, so I told her I wanted cum in her mouth so I withdrew and knelt by her head. She sucked me some more and I soon squirted and she continued sucking me until I was dry.

After that we just lay in each other’s arms and had a chat.

All too soon time was up and I went downstairs and had a chat with Kelly.

Banned
    Nicky on roster today 29/2

Are her pics real?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicky

Nice reviews..nicky is a good as always
    Last edited by L00711; 01-03-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Mistake

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Are her pics real?
    100% real. In fact, as she is pretty short her figure is even more stunning in real life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tell it how it really is Fred69, honestly

Tell it how it is "Fred69", why mislead punters about your experience with Nicky

1) Nicky NEVER does "DFKing" Deep French Kissing with anyone

2) Nicky NEVER let's anyone make her cum twice, especially a early booking because she will want to sleep

3) Your reviews, definitely aren't the reason Nicky is always busy...Never believe "misprinted lies"

Nicky is ALWAYS busy because of the service she provides, her positive, fun & energetic personality, her amazing hot body & Nicky is simply the best WL who lives to entertain, tease, please & provide an unforgettable service

Nicky is more beautiful & sexy in person, a Thai Goddess

Banned
    Nicky in today 8/8

Banned
    Nicky in today 21/8

Banned
    Nicky in today 25/9