Thread: how long is it ok to wait once in the room?

Senior Member(無間使者)

how long is it ok to wait once in the room?

just wondering how long we should wait for the lady to come and start the session?
    i have noticed that some shops are taking a long time to come and start,but time you from when
    you arrive.. is this fair? i just think that if they take more than 5 mins its not on, what do you guys think?
    my last visit to a shop to be waiting 12 mins so i got dressed and asked for money back(got it)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah this annoys me 5 min max any long just frustrates me and feel like leaving

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Acqua was bad for this, everytime i went it was 10 min before a girl would come back. Does'nt take 10 min to have a pee.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    May be it does to cut the bush and get it oiled 😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    May be it does to cut the bush and get it oiled 😁
    No bush to cut bro 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In some shops the girls are busier and dont have any time between bookings.
    They use this time to toilet, refresh, shower, catch up on socials, get something to eat or they simply dont like you and are trying to drag it out.
    There are ways to ensure there is no wasted time. You need to be smart enough to figure them out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I normally make sure the girl knows that I don't want to wait too long for her too return (nicely). I usually say if it's a new girl if I have to wait 5 minutes it's too long. With regulars I usually make a booking so they are ready as they know what I like. With them they don't leave the room and if they do it's usually than 30 seconds. I won't book if they are really busy, which means I get the full hour as a minimum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends:
    - how much you value your own time
    - how assertive you are
    - how hot she is
    - if the juice is worth the squeeze

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think anything over 5 mins is poor service.
    Over 10 mins and the start clock needs to at least reset.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always look up at the clock when they come in. They get the idea pretty quick.

If there’s no clock I leave my watch on.

My session always starts when they return. I have had arguments a few times. They get even shittier when I say NO to extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    session is usually counted from the time you go in the room, so i'd say 5 minutes or less is fine.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    I always look up at the clock when they come in. They get the idea pretty quick.

My session always starts when they return. I have had arguments a few times. They get even shittier when I say NO to extras.
    Yeah I do that too. Then the ML knows you know the start time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    just wondering how long we should wait for the lady to come and start the session?
    i have noticed that some shops are taking a long time to come and start,but time you from when
    you arrive.. is this fair? i just think that if they take more than 5 mins its not on, what do you guys think?
    my last visit to a shop to be waiting 12 mins so i got dressed and asked for money back(got it)
    Swings and roundabouts. Was recently in a shop cuddled up to the ML. She must of been enjoying herself as we went 15 min over the hour. No extra charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post

I often get my phone and start the stopwatch when they come in and throw it on the chair... or I take a screen shot of the time with the camera Click on..

I used to take a photo of the clock but they get the shits as it comes across as using your phone as a camera in the room which is frowned upon