Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011

Phone : 0417 110 110

Hours of Business : 7pm

Rates : 300/hour

Size/shape : Slim - Natural C-Ds

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ/CIM/FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Haven't been to 5-star in ages, and saw some very good K-girl pics especially when videos were sent to me to check them out. Model stood out on the vid, busty slim and sexy so immediately booked for 1 hour.

When I visited, first thing I saw was her in her white dress (not something you can do clothed sex with unfortunately), we greeted with a kiss and a hug then we immediately got down to business.

Shower was great plenty of action and she's very attentive to servicing me even before the main event. Plenty of body to body and some standing pussy slide. She's so smooth down there and it felt so amazing I nearly came before anything and had to hold myself back. Next was the shower BBBJ, amazing depth and plenty of eye contact and even I need to stop again before it was too late.

Next course was the bed, she did an amazing pussy slide, and her smooth pussy just visually turned me on and really wanted to cum, but damn had to hold back real hard. After I asked her to stop, she moved onto BBBJ with some lotion (was slightly worried, as I wasn't sure if lotion were generally safe for consumption but I think she knew what she was doing).

Quickly asked to move onto next sex, she's very attentive and loves to ask me to look at all the mirrors around the room to enhance my enjoyment. Always pointing me to look at the mirrors and that made the whole experience even more sexier as she seems to know how to help me enjoy myself. We simply did some doggy but I finished my first round in missionary and she looks so cute from the front. Couldn't get enough of that.

After some downtime and a quick chat, she quickly perked me back up with some teasing (which worked like a charm), but I didn't have the energy for another round of sex, so just asked for BBBJ to finish for round 2 which she obliged. Asked her to blow me while kneeling in front of the mirrors and I finished off with a very sexy and full of eye contact CIM.

She was amazing, knew exactly what she was doing and knew how to keep the client entertained.

10/10 would visit again when I get the chance.

Glad to hear you had fun with both Korean standouts !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Glad to hear you had fun with both Korean standouts !
    Thanks, wanted to see Noah, but 5 Star annouced a very cute Jap Moe. I don't see many Japs and had to pick between the two of them. Ended up picking Moe to see her today. Will post a review with Moe at some point in time.

Thanks Bro KiryuO

Model U

Daily Cat Walk at 1pm

Booking only 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc