Thread: Flora

Senior Member(無間使者)

Flora

Spanish, average looks, early/mid 20’s, size 10, big boobs, shaved and some big tats on leg and torso.

Massage was a bit average. Rollover and she provides hand sanitizer which got me excited but it was a case of no fingers inside. Still, a decent play down there was ok. Very meaty lips and a noticeable clit and she did start to get wet. A vigorous tug got me over the line.

A nice girl who I think only works once a week.

First time visit to this place for me. Very professional and clean.
    Last edited by Nthnrr; 01-03-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Name of establishment-Dream Girl Massage, 130 Botany Rd, Alexandria

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the report. I'd been curious about Flora as they use a completely different roster description for her at Sydney Empress and list her as Italian. I wasn't sure which was the "real" Flora.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know ifflora is still around? I've seen her a few times (at 130 and 69 most recently). Has she survived the covid break? I see she was off the roster for a while but now back on. But who knows with these guys (I've always found them a bit shifty(.

All that said, I'd put up with the shiftyness outside of the room, to visit with Flora again, inside the room..

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Spanish, average looks, early/mid 20’s, size 10, big boobs, shaved and some big tats on leg and torso.

Massage was a bit average. Rollover and she provides hand sanitizer which got me excited but it was a case of no fingers inside. Still, a decent play down there was ok. Very meaty lips and a noticeable clit and she did start to get wet. A vigorous tug got me over the line.

A nice girl who I think only works once a week.

First time visit to this place for me. Very professional and clean.
    I've seen her a few times (130 and 69). She is delicious.. such a warm, sexy girl.. a bit shy/reserved but genuinely open to pleasing.. did think she'd remained in Australia through covid but apparently she is still around.. will be making my way to see her again soon..

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Mona’s invitation

Mona invited me to visit her at 130, Dreamgirls massage well known establishment in massage industry. Shop is clean with 6-7 girls rostered daily, paid for an hour with shower room. Received good massage from this beautiful girl Mona, natural assets with GFE. Review will followed later.
    Will explore shop 69 as well
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone knows where Flora is now a days? She has dropped off the roster from DG130 and Sydney Empress ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Anyone knows where Flora is now a days? She has dropped off the roster from DG130 and Sydney Empress ..
    It looks like it’s been a while, so you’ll have to be lucky to track her down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    It looks like it’s been a while, so you’ll have to be lucky to track her down
    Ya, have to get lucky.. shame I had a really good chemistry with her . Went overseas got stuck for a few months and came back and lost contact .. Last I spoke she was going to only continue doing this in some shop in Camperdown while starting to study ..
    Nothing comes up on google for Camperdown massage shops ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Camperdown shop is most likely bodyrotics, caucasian shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Camperdown shop is most likely bodyrotics, caucasian shop
    Thanks .. will check there and see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone knows where Flora works

Hi anyone knows where flora works , can't see her in 130 dream girl
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone knows where Flora works now a days