Thread: Second time seeing Angel. Still amazing if not more so!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Second time seeing Angel. Still amazing if not more so!

So popped into 42 this weekend. Wanted to maybe see a jap girl but none was working on the Saturday! So checked the roster and was hoping for Angel as she was amazing last time. Popped in for a line up and amazingly she was at the lineup. Without hesitation I chose her for one hour.

For those who haven’t read my previous AR on Angel. She’s pretty, slim, white and surprisingly curvy. She has a big dragon tattoo on her back and really fierce looking makeup. She doesn’t look like the typical Chinese Indonesian. She’s more of the local ethnically Indonesian girl. She looks really exotic and sexy.

Greeted me cheekily with a kiss. We washed up and she gave me a nice shower bbbj. Onto the bed and it was DFK then an amazing cat bath and onto my dick and balls for an amazing bbbj. She has really great technique and alternates between the blow job, then the ball licking and then coming up for some cat bath. She has amazing soft and a natural b-c cup breast which felt amazing to touch.

Asked if I wanted DD and I refused so we switched to 69. She’s shaven and has a nice delicious pussy. After a bit more 69 it was on with the dom for some CG. Loved the view of this girl riding my cock while I grabbed her breasts. Switched to mish where I pounded away whilst we DFKed. Then finished in doggy where that amazing ass was so awesome to hold.

She cleaned me up and we cuddled. Really amazing GFE. She was constantly close to me, cuddling, giggling and kissing my shoulders. Felt I was cuddling with a GF. Asked whether I wanted another round and I knew second shot takes ages so I opted for a HJ with her. She blew me a bit and then I got her to cat bath me and then DFK me until I blew the load which she took in her mouth like a champ. Needless to say I was spent. She offered a nice massage and then time was up. In to the shower. Got changed and we hugged and kissed good bye.

Would highly highly recommend her!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So popped into 42 this weekend. Wanted to maybe see a jap girl but none was working on the Saturday! So checked the roster and was hoping for Angel as she was amazing last time. Popped in for a line up and amazingly she was at the lineup. Without hesitation I chose her for one hour.

For those who haven’t read my previous AR on Angel. She’s pretty, slim, white and surprisingly curvy. She has a big dragon tattoo on her back and really fierce looking makeup. She doesn’t look like the typical Chinese Indonesian. She’s more of the local ethnically Indonesian girl. She looks really exotic and sexy.

Greeted me cheekily with a kiss. We washed up and she gave me a nice shower bbbj. Onto the bed and it was DFK then an amazing cat bath and onto my dick and balls for an amazing bbbj. She has really great technique and alternates between the blow job, then the ball licking and then coming up for some cat bath. She has amazing soft and a natural b-c cup breast which felt amazing to touch.

Asked if I wanted DD and I refused so we switched to 69. She’s shaven and has a nice delicious pussy. After a bit more 69 it was on with the dom for some CG. Loved the view of this girl riding my cock while I grabbed her breasts. Switched to mish where I pounded away whilst we DFKed. Then finished in doggy where that amazing ass was so awesome to hold.

She cleaned me up and we cuddled. Really amazing GFE. She was constantly close to me, cuddling, giggling and kissing my shoulders. Felt I was cuddling with a GF. Asked whether I wanted another round and I knew second shot takes ages so I opted for a HJ with her. She blew me a bit and then I got her to cat bath me and then DFK me until I blew the load which she took in her mouth like a champ. Needless to say I was spent. She offered a nice massage and then time was up. In to the shower. Got changed and we hugged and kissed good bye.

Would highly highly recommend her!!
    Angel sure does sound like a sweet girl 'willing to please' as some RNT places would describe their girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I did see Angel in the line up but man is too skinny...but good review

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I did see Angel in the line up but man is too skinny...but good review
    Angel is size 6-8. 47kg, 160cm, C cup, I just double checked again right now both on scale and height meter. I am sorry if that is too skinny. We do have other girls in the lineup, please try them out next time! Thank you
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Come find your Angel now!

thenightshade.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Angel recently and my experiences were quite similar, will do an AR soon

Angel/Channel is on today

thenightshade.com.au