Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Ratings / feedback from the girls.
    4 batting one hundred - gentleman
    34 Hammered
    57 Kowabunga
    63 Darkice
    74 Ace01 - no mate. real IQ. not fake smarts
    107 Reddor (1)* violence / issues at other venue. warning issued.
    n/a BW - banned from leading venues / girls**
    * on notice - pretty much anything above 70 starts warning bells 100+ retraining required
    ** annoying - debate about a loading for appearing at verboten shops asking questions about rosters / girls. Final decision was just keep telling BW lies to match his lies - no loading. Other debate was whether he was homeless or just looked it. Again no conscensus but some sympathy for his apparent plight though it did not translate into votes. Most girls unaware of the really bad stuff but knew or had been affected by the stalking / preying. Interestingly girls banned him not shops.
    nb..insane nominated but girls felt as a BW clone same rating
    Slightly confused but I’ll take the commentary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got it: no discussion of quality, personality and VFM, paid whatever is asked of = gentlemen = favorite by ML;

Just so we know the truth - average english class course is about $12,000 year ($20k- $25k for most bachelor/post grad courses) - but i often wonder most of them attend 20% of the classes- seem like its a way buying visa to stay in Australia... most girls who are half popular earns in excess of $100k a year easy- and that's money they dont pay any tax so its equivalent to $150k+ a year - In Australia, being a ML who might do some extra is certainly not poor.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like the posts have got completely off track.

The subject is BEST KOREAN ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's an order of preference Batting. You're 4th fav punter. smaller number = better feedback from them.
    All about respect for the girls as people not cattle.
    Ahh with ya.. like to know who 1,2 and 3 are then... I’m almost offended that they’re higher than me. Obviously you’re one of them...

also I’ve heard only good things about reddoor from the shop So I’m surprised by this description....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    got it: no discussion of quality, personality and VFM, paid whatever is asked of = gentlemen = favorite by ML;

Just so we know the truth - average english class course is about $12,000 year ($20k- $25k for most bachelor/post grad courses) - but i often wonder most of them attend 20% of the classes- seem like its a way buying visa to stay in Australia... most girls who are half popular earns in excess of $100k a year easy- and that's money they dont pay any tax so its equivalent to $150k+ a year - In Australia, being a ML who might do some extra is certainly not poor.
    As mentioned most arent earning anywhere near this amount of money.
    Some are doing masters, at least 2 i know of. 35k plus. Many more probably are. Some are doing bs courses, a lot are trying to better themselves.
    Most are sending money back home, some for their own future, some to provide for parents, aunts, grandparents etc.
    Very few are living extravagant lifestyles.
    Their shelf life doing this is short. Even if they earn 100k, you think its a long term career option? Most do it less than a year before some psycho makes life impossible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Inudated with supporting posts sorry.
    Homebrew is very unpopular as youd expect
    Snaky dirtbag is the best comment. bolshoi hui. or for sfbs insane Tovo, on/ona tovo
    Ranking of 113 from girls.
    and ranking from the girls was about personality in the main from what I gather. As most of us know they can spot the dickheads. I guess this gave em a forum to pass on their views. shame if you got offended by their honesty.
    if i even gave a fuck i won't entertain you, fuck off you piece of dog shit. = PODS. hahahahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This whole post was just to Put down "BW"
    Everyone has their own game plan to play this game, The Truth is judging punters by their post and knows BW only.

I have picked more girls from the shop then you can think of, splashed out cash more then you can imagine, Girls aren't stupid who they are going out with, it's not my problem if you are old, with shaggy balls, Loosen skin and Big fat belly and girls just wants $$$ from you to make you feel special, They don't need Advocate to fight for them, so just Chill.

You don't know me, and my life so Just shut the fuck up, and enjoy punting. Add if you have something relevant to the post, Otherwise just read comments and mind your business.

Truth = George

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I get annoyed reading people posting comments to protect MLs, they are legally adults and they have choices. I don't see all Chinese girls or Korean girls work in massage shops?

And average Australian salary is approx 60k roughly, MLs easily make more than that regardless of shops or popularity and they pay absolutely no tax at all. So to be honest, I don't feel for them, they are in it for money, I am in it for the time I paid, just need to respect each other that's all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Strange days indeed
    I dont agree with ranking girls like they're animals in a saleyard.
    Others do.
    I agree entirely with this. Need to be respectful.
    I do think it is useful to comment on service provided though. Good or bad. Best to do in a respectful way and without to much unnecessary detail.
    I know sessions can vary depending on the people involved.
    I'd imagine that some guys can be rude and smelly.
    I've encountered MLs that have been rude and even smelly as well.
    Overall, I appreciate that the MLs are people just like us with their own lives and reasons for doing this job. I've encountered MLs that are Mums and are supporting family at home. Or studying for masters degrees which is very costly.
    They can have good days and bad days just like all of us.
    I think it's still useful to provide feedback on service either good or bad but done in a discrete and respectful way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I must agree with Kowabunga so well said.. seams like this board is turning into a bitching site!! i for one never ask the ml about other customers and how they fair!! much more interested in ny time with them..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    I must agree with Kowabunga so well said.. seams like this board is turning into a bitching site!! i for one never ask the ml about other customers and how they fair!! much more interested in ny time with them..
    Me too. Totally agree 110%

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where strawberry from rosemary went?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123