Thread: private disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

private disappointments

with the cops cracking down on shops, I've decided to try some of the private ones

I don't know who does the verifying on EB but the pictures are absolutely BS, more like the same girl 10-15yrs ago

anyways saw luna at mt gravatt travelodge, Chinese 40s, so is yoyo pen mount gravatt super size 10+ 40s, have another guest old lady staying with her... 2 of my worst punts of the year, miss my shop girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly privates are not worth the time and money. I have only met two that were the actual person in the past few years, but that's based on price range. The higher $$ or age you go based on the advert, the more likely that the picture is them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Given my experiences with privates the odds are better to win Lotto
    Gave it away years ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    476 Beenleigh road 0410388217 & 112 pinelands road 0450793236
    both fake photos and wording, i would guess same pimp. not ugly ugly but both slim late 30's early 40's, just false advertising, walked from both, last thing i heard from both was , ok ok ok $100.
    pinelands one had the hairiest fucking arm pits ever.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Perfect place to post info about fake adds.. Not to be abused with false info about genuine adds.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First post. I have had many private. All have been the person advertised. Unfortunately some have not been forthcoming with photos of their full body. I have only seen private ladies so any recommendations on shops would be awesome

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it a rule that if it cheaper than $300/hr then the person is very likely to not match the photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    Is it a rule that if it cheaper than $300/hr then the person is very likely to not match the photos?
    pretty good rule of thumb imo.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, or when you look at their profile, top right hand corner, same poster over many ads and how long it has been posted, but ad says just arrived.
    send them back a photo and ask if not her is for free ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried private Keperra on the Nth Side
    Fake pics older lady in her late 30's thought ok give her a go
    I understand that times are slow these last few weeks and they still offer crap service with 95% fake pics
    They have 2 different ph numbers and 2 adverts on Locanto with different pics. They keep changing pics every day or so
    I booked 30 mins she gave me 10 mins and 2 customers were knocking on the door within 5 mins!
    Terrible service guy waiting by front door as I walked out terrible situation
    She said Friday afternoon very - busy - busy times with the get out the door approach
    Terrible

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    I tried private Keperra on the Nth Side
    Fake pics older lady in her late 30's thought ok give her a go
    I understand that times are slow these last few weeks and they still offer crap service with 95% fake pics
    They have 2 different ph numbers and 2 adverts on Locanto with different pics. They keep changing pics every day or so
    I booked 30 mins she gave me 10 mins and 2 customers were knocking on the door within 5 mins!
    Terrible service guy waiting by front door as I walked out terrible situation
    She said Friday afternoon very - busy - busy times with the get out the door approach
    Terrible
    Don't say ok and give it a go, usually means you will end up with shit service...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    90 cortis street, mount gravatt = 3 x old ugly size 10+ ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    264 Watson road Acacia Ridge = ugly old fucker, fake fake fake, walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Private is just shocking - E&B used to be that better than 50% hit rate - now is almost (but not quite) as bad - verified pictures - it was probably verified at some point in the past, but doesnt mean they cant bait and swap - be firm - its pretty certain that things is not going to improve from what you saw at the door. in the past 6 years, i can only count 6 which are $300/hr or lower that's good enough - Legal Brothel believe it or not is quite cheap - only $240/260 for the hour and at least you get 3 or 4 to choose from at the one location.... At this point, Nana from Carina Heights is one of the 6 mentioned above who still works - She might not be everyone's cup of tea, but i think i can safely say things dont go downhill from meeting her at the door - so if you like her at the door, you shouldnt be disappointed once doors closed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CBD WeChat Bitch: lisa215400
    Not bad in looks but horrible fucking attitude! Complete waste of time and money - avoid her at all costs!! Thanks for ruining my afternoon bitch!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes she's a pimp that operated from KP then CBD - my first time there was with a youngish girl with a massive boob and the x2 more times, then she left - after that old MILF with attitudes - gone there 3x and left 3x - yep total waste of time after first timer luck.. a lot of operation from 21 Mary St, 70(?) Mary St and 79 Albert St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    yes she's a pimp that operated from KP then CBD - my first time there was with a youngish girl with a massive boob and the x2 more times, then she left - after that old MILF with attitudes - gone there 3x and left 3x - yep total waste of time after first timer luck.. a lot of operation from 21 Mary St, 70(?) Mary St and 79 Albert St
    I had a bad private experience at 70 Mary St with a greedy Chinese WL. I should've walked on sight. At least with massage places you don't pay for everything upfront, so you have some idea if the service will be complete shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    yes these in the CBD seem to be the new Queensland motel of KP, years gone by. weren't there some good & bad go through that place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Scarlet Blue probably has the more legit WLs but more pricey