Thread: Busty girls of western Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Busty girls of western Sydney

I love busty girls and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for western Sydney. Currently I'm seeing Fiona a lot at 22Rydalmere, she young , large breasts, and they have a nice shape to them, but was looking to try out some other ladies too. I used to frequent 7 Cowper a lot but I find sometimes the ladies can be really lazy despite it being early in the morning so haven't been going there much lately.

I haven't been to 19 lipstick before, found the ladies way too pushy during introduction so was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for them as I haven't seen much reviews for the place recently.

Mate, saw your review on Lucy which was great, any chance of reviewing Fiona as well since you have been seeing her regularly?

Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Try Susan at 137 Morgan St Beverley Hills. Works Wed and Thursday. Huge natural tits and pretty face. On the chubby side though.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, saw your review on Lucy which was great, any chance of reviewing Fiona as well since you have been seeing her regularly?

Thanks
    Fiona looks good. I live nearby so I will try her out and report back

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Thanks
    I've been seeing her regular but haven't felt like making a review as the service hasn't been polarizing one way or the other. It's above average so always happily satisfied but I haven't that 'most amazing sex ever' moment like I've had with quite a few other ladies. I normally pay for 30 minutes and always last up to the very last minute, even going past the timer once or twice she hasn't made me feel bad or stop midway.

I will write one soon though if it's been requested, but the review will basically be what I've already written above here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Try Susan at 137 Morgan St Beverley Hills. Works Wed and Thursday. Huge natural tits and pretty face. On the chubby side though.
    Sorry mate could I have the name of the establishment? 137 Morgan St looks like just a resident area, looked at the shops close by but couldn't find a Susan. Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    Sorry mate could I have the name of the establishment? 137 Morgan St looks like just a resident area, looked at the shops close by but couldn't find a Susan. Thank you.
    It is a residential house. Just walk up to the door and ring the bell. You will see signage

I love busty girls and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for western Sydney. Currently I'm seeing Fiona a lot at 22Rydalmere, she young , large breasts, and they have a nice shape to them, but was looking to try out some other ladies too. I used to frequent 7 Cowper a lot but I find sometimes the ladies can be really lazy despite it being early in the morning so haven't been going there much lately.

I haven't been to 19 lipstick before, found the ladies way too pushy during introduction so was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for them as I haven't seen much reviews for the place recently.
    Coffee at Bonza Beauties always has good reviews and there is Pamela there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Coffee at Bonza Beauties always has good reviews and there is Pamela there.
    I'll check in soon with Bonza Beauties and see how it goes with them, a lot closer and less blind than 137 Morgan St

I've been seeing her regular but haven't felt like making a review as the service hasn't been polarizing one way or the other. It's above average so always happily satisfied but I haven't that 'most amazing sex ever' moment like I've had with quite a few other ladies. I normally pay for 30 minutes and always last up to the very last minute, even going past the timer once or twice she hasn't made me feel bad or stop midway.

I will write one soon though if it's been requested, but the review will basically be what I've already written above here.
    Thanks ButtLord,

Or you can simply comment on Fiona’s tits ! Size? Shape, Firm, Soft or Sag ? And most importantly, real or fake ? That’s all I’m asking man ......... haha

Cheers