Thread: What info to give out to newbies

Senior Member(無間使者)

What info to give out to newbies

From time to time I see new posts about where to go, who to see, how much etc... I would love for members not to give out this info. Maybe we should direct them to Chi Link or Endota spa so that they can learn slowly and post their massage experiences.
    Admittedly I have in the past maybe divulged too much info, but it should be a given not to name shops and girls (even strong hints). Sharing via PMs is fine, at least it tells you the newbie has made some effort. I feel that some of these police visits is not just based on Locanto ads. Certainly my regular MLs have complained about things that are written here. Some which are true, but a lot that is exaggerated. It puts them in an uncomfortable position to provide a service that they may not want to provide for everyone.
    Just saying

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Easier to just cut out the middle man and go straight to banging your head against a brick wall. Many times has is been mentioned on here to not divulge too much information, but it always just falls on deaf ears.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do you know PMs are safe?

After doing many punts and posting very careful reviews, you get many PMs asking for the shop and girl names. I have often thought what if one of these is the police posing in disguise as a punter. I note some asking for details have very few posts. I do not reply to those with very low posts or a name that is not very active.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PMS MEAN SHIT !! If the person only 10 posts or so or even heaps posts u know idea who u talking with that’s the risk we all take in the lunging game good with the bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    depends on the below imo:

- number of posts 50 or less
    - when they joined
    - language used
    - any actual experience or clue in punting
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    depends on the below imo:

- number of posts 50 or less
    - when they joined
    - language used
    - any actual experience or clue in punting
    I doubt even some or all of these would matter. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the cops are using user names here that have been members for years and have many posts, so giving out too much info to anyone via PM that you haven't extensively had dealings with before could be dangerous for shops/girls named.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    plain and simple, we all started at zero.
    as long as they are not asking stupid questions and trying to suck life blood and contribute a little bit of experience and go and try.
    as said if you can not read here and pick up some valuable info then punting may not be for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive had people with low posts be hospitable and provide great info and people with high post counts use information ive passed on and shit the floor with mls.
    Then again there are people with high post counts who are quality people, share information and are generous with their time, while newbies ask for everything and give nothing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am new to forums. Been lurking for 2 years. Found the forum on a reddit post. I have only seen private ladies but I am looking at visiting a shop today. I have plenty of insight with private ladies and would be happy to share info for shop details. I know it seems super dodgy, but my private ML in Milton seems to have disappeared. Sad times.